Product Description Of Titanium Dioxide :
CR360 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured by the chloride process for use in applications requiring outstanding chalk resistance, gloss retention, and tint retention. In addition to excellent exterior durability, CR360 provides very good dispersion with excellent hiding power and color acceptance.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR360
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Color CIE L*
|Median Particle Size*,um
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)
|Carbon Black Undertone
Suggestion Usage for Titanium Dioxide Powder with good price :
CR360 is according to the outstanding exterior durability,CR360 for many critical coatings applications.
recommended for use in:
● Automotive OEM topcoat and refinish
● High durability exterior coil coatings
● powder coatings
● aerospace coatings
● other industrial OEM and specialty coating requiring superior chalk resistance and tint retention
Safety of Titanium Dioxide powder :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2. For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:can a paint sprayer be used for indoor painting/latex paint?
- most paint sprayers will work well for this....Airless and air powered....start with putting paint staight out of can....If it wont spray then you will need to thin out untill it spays the way you want.....Remember if you are using a air powered unit you musy use a filter drier in the line to prevent extra water from entering the paint also oils from the compresor can enter your paint...so the filter drier is mandatory if you want a nice paint job.....You can rent a unit just like the pros use at your local rental equipment dealer.....Good luck...
- Q:60 square meters of the house to use the number of paint and paint
- The coating area of the latex paint depends on the flatness of the substrate and the coating rate of the paint itself. The coating rate is generally marked on the drum, because it is twice the brush, so dividing by 2 is the theoretical brushing area. The surface is more rough on the RBI margin, with putty approved in accordance with the theory of brushing area calculation.
- Q:Which manufacturer's paint is good?
- American Jack
- Q:how many types of paint are there?
- All paints consist of Pigment, Binders & Fillers. Cheaper paints have more fillers. The fillers are ussually inert things like chaulk, pumice.... There are other ingredients in paint to make the paint smooth, to help maintain the emulsion, wetting agents, drying agents, also agents to slow the drying time [retardents] can be included.... all of these ingredients vary according to the type of paint and manufacturer. Oil Paints require drying agents to get the finish that the artist wants and to get the paint to dry Water soluable Acrylic paints require retardents to allow working time for blending. There are retardents for Watercolor paints. The most common paints used by artists are: Acrylic Paint, Oil Paint, Watercolor Paint [a transparent paint], Gouache [an opaque watercolor] and Urethane Paint.
- Q:Paint and curing agent diluent what is measured
- Usually, the paint is marked with the proportion of the paint, curing agent and diluent, the proportion of each component is calculated at the time of construction and the components are weighed and then mixed and mixed. Small run out.
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and whitening?
- Scraping and brushing latex paint is the wall decoration in the two processes, are complementary. Brush the latex paint more smooth.
- Q:Different colors of paint prices
- The more bright the color the higher the price, the cheapest black and white. Because the bright colors need to paint, and the color of the material inside the high, some special colors may also import, of course, expensive
- Q:What is the fluoropolymer
- Conventional polymers are mostly composed of carbon C, hydrogen H two elements or with oxygen O three elements, such as polystyrene (polystyrene) it consists of carbon C, hydrogen H two elements, when polystyrene Of the hydrogen atoms in part or all replaced by fluorine atoms, such polystyrene has become a fluorine-containing polystyrene, such fluorine-containing polystyrene is also broadly called fluoropolymer.
- Q:Painting newby, lots of stupid questions!!?
- Try using a freshly sharpened pencil and lightly sketch out your image, or what your going to be painting. Acrylic paints are easier to paint with, in my opinion because you can paint over it if you make a mistake. Make sure you keep lots of brushes at hand and a cup of water to rinse them. Do your painting in layers. Starting with the very back, and work your way up. For example; a sunset painting; do the colours of the sunset first, let it dry and paint the land, then add tress or whatever you like. Make sure you let your paint dry before you paint over it because it'll smear or blend if it's still wet. Hope I helped!
- Q:White paint plus what will be more white
- Add a little bit of pure blue pigment.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality