Product Description Of Titanium Dioxide :
CR360 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured by the chloride process for use in applications requiring outstanding chalk resistance, gloss retention, and tint retention. In addition to excellent exterior durability, CR360 provides very good dispersion with excellent hiding power and color acceptance.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR360
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Color CIE L*
|Median Particle Size*,um
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)
|Carbon Black Undertone
Suggestion Usage for Titanium Dioxide Powder with good price :
CR360 is according to the outstanding exterior durability,CR360 for many critical coatings applications.
recommended for use in:
● Automotive OEM topcoat and refinish
● High durability exterior coil coatings
● powder coatings
● aerospace coatings
● other industrial OEM and specialty coating requiring superior chalk resistance and tint retention
Safety of Titanium Dioxide powder :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2. For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the difference between a ternary polymer battery and a polymer lithium battery?
- In fact, lithium is divided into soft and hard packaging. Soft shell is the shell is soft, take a nail a trace there. Hard packs are those aluminum shell, the shell is very hard. They all have their own advantages. See product selection. Lithium polymer battery, ternary battery, manganese acid and lithium iron phosphate battery is said that the internal components of the battery only. Add chemical substances as required to change some of the characteristics of the battery. Such as voltage, temperature resistance. The cylinder is round like nickel-hydrogen, but the voltage is 3.7V.
- Q:How does chemical pigments differ from mineral pigments?
- By chemical structure: nitroso dyes, nitro dyes, azo dyes, aryl methane dyes, sulfur dyes, anthraquinone dyes, etc.
- Q:What is a clear paint?
- clear paint is a color less glossies material that is used as final coat in paint jobs,this paint accept all kin of additive. one of them is candy and the other is the one You have in Your hand and is called pearl Candy and Pearl means exactly the way they looks after spray it on the next step(watch out) is to know exactly what is the base of the paint You already have in Your car. Tinted Paint is a mix of Medium and Pigment . If You want to know want is Medium and Pigment, please deposit another two quarters
- Q:Photo Printer Dye Ink and Pigment Ink What's the difference?
- Pigment of the ink is more light, the color is not so bright, dye ink is not fast, bright colors, we are the manufacturer of printer ink manufacturers
- Q:milk paint????
- I don't know that it is more expensive, really. Most of them are powder that you mix with water and you use them very thin, it's kind of like painting with milk powder in water. It has no odor to speak of, because it's basically milk and mineral pigment. I wouldn't use it outdoors in a damp climate like where I live but it is great for furniture or interior walls. It sort of soaks into wood, and it definitely takes a second coat to get complete coverage but one coat will give that weathered antiquey look. It has no sheen whatsoever, and if you want a washable surface you pretty much have to varnish it after.
- Q:What is the difference between polymer (POLYMER) BA, EVA and VA?
- BA is butyl acrylate having the formula H2C = CHCOOCH2CH2CH2CH3. Generally used as organic synthesis intermediates, adhesives, emulsifiers, coatings
- Q:How to paint my car???
- I would use Crayola brand paint, but it is really hard to find.
- Q:How to do starlight bottle ah, with the kind of cotton, paint and flash powder
- Monochrome: ① add water to the bottle half. ② inverted dye, no also does not matter, as long as you can dye on the line. ③ inverted flash powder. ④ put cotton, do not put too much, put too much does not look good. ⑤ and then put the flash powder, a little on the line. ⑥ cover the lid shake ah shake.
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Indoor insulation: the room must maintain a positive temperature above 5 ℃, or should be used to increase the temperature of the furnace heating method, so that up to 5 ℃ above the positive temperature conditions to start construction.
- Q:How to get paint out of paintbrushes?
- Gently wash your brushes in warm, soapy water (using dish soap) before the paint has had a chance to dry. Rinse them with clean water. This works well for latex or water-based paints. Good luck!
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality