Product Description of Titanium Dioxide by Sulphate Process:
CR341 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured by the Sulphate process with water and dispersants under conditions that optimize the paint performance of the pigment in the architectural coating.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR341
|Grit-Unbrushed, wt% 325 Mesh
|Grit-Brushed, wt% 325 Mesh
|Slurry Density, lb/gal
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Viscosity, Brookfield at 100 rpm(cp)
|Biocide, Nonmercuric, nonformaldehyde releasing
Use of Titanium Dioxide Rutile by Sulphate Process :
Titanium Dioxide CR341 is a multipurpose Titanium Dioxide pigment can be used for both interior and exterior coating ,painting and others for Architectural , Industrial and Automotive Applications .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2. For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing of Titanium Dioxide White Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without Pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide by Sulphate Process :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of Lacquer and Latex Paint
- Wall decoration with the latex paint and the like, which is water-based paint, is the emulsion, water, paint (various colors, including white) and some additives, but is a regular manufacturers, there will be no big poison. Of course, if the kind of cheap, it is possible to use industrial glue instead of the emulsion, there is poison.
- Q:Just paint with the brush how the furniture in addition to taste ah?
- There is no good way. ; The best way is to use environmentally friendly products, ventilation for at least three months, I was doing this line, the best letter me,
- Q:How do I tell if the ink is a dye ink or a color ink?
- Drip into the water, the immediate dispersion is the color of ink, and vice versa is the fuel ink
- Q:Does the L1800 use dye ink?
- Dyes and pigments are possible
- Q:Is the plastic crystalline polymer?
- Common non-crystalline plastic are: ABS, AS, PS, PC, etc., the characteristics are no significant melting point; solid molecules were irregular arrangement, strength, tension are weak; melting than the volume is not large, after melting , Curing is relatively easy to shrink ... ...
- Q:What is the difference between paint or paint?
- Choose brand: Carpoly, Nippon, red apple, three trees, Dulux and other well-known environmental brand election performance: according to your home environment selected performance, such as anti-fouling, net taste, in addition to aldehyde, or antibacterial. The The Above the basic environmental protection can guarantee the brand. Choose the price: performance can guarantee that you do not have to choose the most expensive. Also can go to see wallpaper such decorative materials, compared to paint, wallpaper more diversified, color is also more generous. Personally think Ruibao wallpaper is good, building materials market, furniture city, decorative city such a lot of places to sell wallpaper.
- Q:Want to know if the ink of L351 and L353 is pigment ink or dye ink
- Good morning, Epson L351 and L353 default official configuration is water-based dye ink, there are some users to buy our own machine after the replacement of water-based pigment ink,
- Q:The difference between white paint and colored paint
- The walls of the latex paint, latex paint every barrel is milky white. The color of the paint is formed with a paste and this is like a cup of white water, and a cup of ink with water. Which, each shop has a high school at the end of the file. Different grades of the price is not the same, you said the scrub resistance of the paint almost around 650
- Q:When the oil paint is not enough when you can mix some gouache paint use?
- Oil paintings are oily pigments, and gouache pigments are water-based pigments, two kinds of pigments can not be mixed. Oil and water can not be mixed.
- Q:What type of paint should I use?
- It depends on what medium you like. I use oil based paints, but acrylics can also be used. Oil can be applied by many different kinds of bushes or pallet knife. It can be thinned to create a wash or used at any thickness to achieve different textures. It stays pliable for a long time, so it can be worked with for several hours. I cover my pallet so that it is air tight and put it in the freezer so that I can continue at a later time and not have to remix the paints. Many art stores have classes to do a painting at a minimal cost. This is fun and gives one on one help and suggestions.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality