Product Description of Titanium Dioxide by Sulphate Process:
CR341 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured by the Sulphate process with water and dispersants under conditions that optimize the paint performance of the pigment in the architectural coating.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR341
|Grit-Unbrushed, wt% 325 Mesh
|Grit-Brushed, wt% 325 Mesh
|Slurry Density, lb/gal
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Viscosity, Brookfield at 100 rpm(cp)
|Biocide, Nonmercuric, nonformaldehyde releasing
Use of Titanium Dioxide Rutile by Sulphate Process :
Titanium Dioxide CR341 is a multipurpose Titanium Dioxide pigment can be used for both interior and exterior coating ,painting and others for Architectural , Industrial and Automotive Applications .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2. For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing of Titanium Dioxide White Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without Pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide by Sulphate Process :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:paint pens?
- You really don't have to buy paint pens on-line if you've got an artist supply store anywhere near you. But if you don't then probably the cheapest place to order them is from Dick Blick. However, Blick's does not sell the brand I love and use. Other on-line stores, like Pearl's and Michael's do sell them. The brand is Sharpie Paints (made by the same Sharpie brand that makes Sharpie markers) and the paint pens are oil paint based and they will last as long as long on canvas as any other oil or acrylic based artist paints.
- Q:Can plant dyes be glazed? How to combine plant dyes and ceramics?
- Should not, the organic pigments of plants will be decomposed by heat ...
- Q:Indoor wall brush ordinary paint on the body ok
- It is best to use inorganic paint.
- Q:What is the difference between leather dyes and ordinary paint?
- There are many kinds of paint pigments, including oil paints, Chinese painting pigments, watercolor paint, gouache pigments, acrylic pigments, resin pigments, etc., including a variety of agents, linseed oil, peach gum, propylene emulsion, alkyd emulsion. And the chemical properties of leather dyes and uses are completely different.
- Q:What is modified epoxy polymer mortar
- Currently on the market there are two types of materials known as modified epoxy polymer mortar (or epoxy emulsion mortar) 1, one-component epoxy emulsion + cement mortar 2, epoxy emulsion + supporting curing agent + cement mortar
- Q:What are the differences in dyes and pigments for fluorescent pigments?
- Dyes are divided into the following categories according to their application properties: 1. Direct dyes 2. Acid dyes 3. Disperse dyes 4. Reactive dyes 5. Reducing dyes 6. Cationic dyes 7. Scouring dyes 8. Condensed dyes In addition, oxidizing dyes, Dyes and so on.
- Q:Is JS waterproof coating a polymer or cement base? What about construction operations?
- JS is called "polymer cement waterproof coating", from the "polymer emulsion" and "powder" according to a certain percentage of the brushing after brushing in the base surface, which is the main component of cement cement.
- Q:Pigment moisture content on the silk screen ink have any effect
- Ink from the pigment, connecting materials, fillers, additional materials and other components.
- Q:what kind of paint should I use for a painting on wood?
- I had fantastic results painting our 1965 wood paneling with Benjamin Moore Aura flat finish paint. (it IS washable too, after it has cured for a couple of weeks). I first washed the paneling with a little Simple Green added to water. I caulked everything, using a caulk gun and paint-able interior caulk. I caulked floor to ceiling along the wood cove used in the corners. This gave a seamless look. I caulked along the based boards and around the windows, I caulked all along the ceiling line too I filled small nail holes with the caulk. Be sure to pound in any protruding nails, as they will show after painting if they stick out. I gave two coats of latex primer, used a favorite called Stix, by Benjamin Moore. When I primed, I first took a small paint brush and painted into each grove in the paneling. This step is time consuming, but it sure added for a beautiful finished job after the top coat was applied. I painted into the groves with the top coat also, before rolling on the entire wall. The key is using matte or flat paint when painting paneling. Any imperfections are hidden better with this finish. I was so pleased with the first room I did, I went on to paint four more rooms in the house.
- Q:The difference between waterborne dyes and polypropylene
- We usually use organic pigment has two categories, one is the so-called water-based dye, in fact, is the dye. Its macromolecular structure contains sulfonic acid groups, carboxylic acid groups of these two hydrophilic groups, it is water-soluble, dissolved in water was a transparent solution. This type of dye is mainly used to dye textiles and paper.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality