Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The product is a general Anatase Titanium dioxide, It’s mainly used for plastic and paint, decorative coating, power coating industry and general industrial coatings and paints, the force of the advantages of strong, and low oil decentrality and a high weather resistant. It is white soft dry powder; not physiologically toxic; not soluble in water; density 3.70-4.25g/cm3; melting point 1850°C; soluble in hot and high purity strong acid and alkali, stable; it has strong chromatic power; covering power and good dispersion.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide Anatase A100
TiO2 % Min
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
105°Cvolatile after 24hr pretreatment (23°C±2°C and compared temperature [(50±5)%] % Max
Water soluble % Max
PH of water suspension
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Extraction Ωm Min
Usage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A100 It is special used in coating, painting, printing oil, and also used in rubber; plastic and textile printing industry.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Powder:
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need , the bag can be PP bag or kraft bag. 22/MT/20GP without pallet (if use pallet, will be 20MT/20GP)
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:How is it rich?
- Fuya is the year the business leader to drink a brand which is known to be received by Zhu Rongji also produced the so-called zero-VOC children's indoor paint my proposal is more than a lot of choice to choose the brand to understand?
- Q:Help with paint Copy and paste?
- If i flow to photobucket, precise click on the image i admire, opt for replica, then flow to paint and open it and precise click and paste it places it in without issues. the only difference is i'm not utilising CtrlV. attempt this and see if it makes a distinctive to not use Ctrl-V If it nevertheless would not paintings then attempt saving the report on your computing gadget's hard stress and then copying it into paint.
- Q:whats the deal with black paint?
- Black Paint has a particular chemical inside which allows the paint to either smell,become hard or stick to the brush, a good way to get rid of it is to scrub it with your fingers until its off. Never will you get a brush which has had black paint on it spick and span, it is permanently stained but you can make it dry and not produce color when painting others. Do not try to buy other black paint as every single make has the same chemical, its the only way to produce black paint.
- Q:What is the origin of the names of thermoplastic polymers and thermosetting polymers?
- Thermoplastic polymer also has some special cases, such as polytetrafluoroethylene, the decomposition temperature is lower than the viscosity flow temperature, it can not use the traditional thermoplastic method for processing, but only solid phase sintering and so on.
- Q:Do you always get into contact with paint and rosin?
- Q:Fluorescent pigments differ from fluorescent dyes
- Pigment is a powdery solid opaque, used in ink, paint, plastic and so on
- Q:How to stain the sheets, dyeing principle is not the same as the clothes
- Note that clothing dyeing and fabric dyeing equipment and process is quite different.
- Q:What is the most lacquer taste?
- Can be absorbed formaldehyde plants are cactus, Chlorophytum, Fu Lang flower (also known as Gerbera), reed, ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc .; and the elimination of xylene flowers are ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc .;
- Q:What is the difference between the pigment and the pigment in the paint?
- Pigments and physical pigments are special solids that are dispersed in the paint to impart certain properties to the paint. These properties include color, hiding power, durability, mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance to metal substrates. Among them, the pigment is mainly for the adhesive to provide color and hiding power, but also need to meet the mechanical strength and corrosion resistance and other requirements. Pigments can be divided into two kinds of inorganic pigments and organic pigments. In the paint formulations, mainly the use of inorganic pigments, and organic pigments used for decorative coatings. Most of the body pigments are white powder, no actual function (color strength or hiding power), but has increased the thickness of the film, improve the durability of the film and reduce costs and so on. Color, color fastness, tinting power and hiding power are inherent properties of pigments, which are related to the structure and composition of pigments. The crystal morphology, particle size and shape of the paint on the luster, paint storage during the stability of the pigment and the base material on the wetting of the pigment surface have a greater impact. In the paint industry, the use of grinding or high-speed dispersion method is usually used to disperse the pigment evenly in the paint system and keep it in a suspended state or easily dispersed after settling. Therefore, the paint is concerned, the pigment is a very important auxiliary material.
- Q:What is a clear paint?
- Use a marine epoxy paint. it truly is the variety that is used on boats. yet this isn't effective - you'll ought to water resistant the completed deck so as that the timber below received't rot - it truly is what motives the paint to peel off. timber will amplify and contract reckoning on the temperature, which enormously a lot signifies that the coat will crack someplace. in case your deck is dry countless the time, marine epoxy paint will very last. yet, in case your deck receives soaked in countless water countless the time, i imagine the answer above is extra effective interior the lengthy time period - have it dyed. you may want to attempt an oil depending polyurethane or penetrating oil stain - that is sensible preserve your timber
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality