Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The product is a general Anatase Titanium dioxide, It’s mainly used for plastic and paint, decorative coating, power coating industry and general industrial coatings and paints, the force of the advantages of strong, and low oil decentrality and a high weather resistant. It is white soft dry powder; not physiologically toxic; not soluble in water; density 3.70-4.25g/cm3; melting point 1850°C; soluble in hot and high purity strong acid and alkali, stable; it has strong chromatic power; covering power and good dispersion.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide Anatase A100
TiO2 % Min
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
105°Cvolatile after 24hr pretreatment (23°C±2°C and compared temperature [(50±5)%] % Max
Water soluble % Max
PH of water suspension
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Extraction Ωm Min
Usage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A100 It is special used in coating, painting, printing oil, and also used in rubber; plastic and textile printing industry.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Powder:
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need , the bag can be PP bag or kraft bag. 22/MT/20GP without pallet (if use pallet, will be 20MT/20GP)
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is matte paint and high gloss paint
- Matte paint is commonly used as a paint, the use of a very wide range of machine painting, car paint are used to matte paint. In the ordinary people living in the sub-lacquer is often used as a paint spray.
- Q:What is the difference between biodegradation and dissolution of polymers?
- Most of the drug carrier materials currently used as controlled release systems are high molecular polymer materials. Biodegradable polymers can be hydrolyzed or digested into small molecules for a certain period of time, can be metabolized from the body through the body, without the need for secondary surgery to remove the carrier material, so more biologically inert materials, more reliable, more reliable, better Biocompatibility, has become the preferred material for drug carriers. The application of the main biodegradable polymers in drug controlled release system is briefly reviewed.
- Q:2g yellow is a pigment or a dye?
- Uses: mainly used for wool wool and hair dyeing, can be used for silk dyeing, and sometimes used for dyeing nylon (only should adopt after the media law). Wool and a variety of fiber bath with the bath, the nylon color than wool shallow, silk is more shallow, diacetate fiber, cotton, viscose is not stained. It can also be printed directly on chrome or silk fabrics treated with chrome topcoat, except for a small amount, used for painting and adjusting shades.
- Q:Aqua colored metallic paint..........?
- metallic paint is awesome for what you're doing, but a word of advice- get the good stuff it should be shiny enough
- Q:Paint construction should pay attention to what?
- Note that the construction temperature, indoor and outdoor temperature difference can not be ignored
- Q:The relationship between the crystallinity and the mechanical properties of the polymer
- The difference in performance between the different polymers can not be judged by the difference in crystallinity
- Q:What is the difference between a single component and a two-component polyurethane coating?
- Two-component sub-group, two groups. A component is a giant carbamate prepolymer containing a diisocyanate group (-NOC) prepared by polymerization reaction with a raw material such as a polyether resin and a diisocyanate; the component B is a binder, Tougheners, tackifiers, fungicides, fillers and diluents, and other mixed processing. One component is the use of mixed polyether dehydration, adding diisocyanate and a variety of additives made of epoxy modified. Two-component and one-component are asphalt-based environmentally friendly materials. Group A Group B in accordance with the proportion of mixing, stirring evenly, you can use, the application period 4-10 hours,
- Q:Why smell the smell of paint is not good?
- No, because the paint contains the chemical substance "benzene", it is with a special flavor.
- Q:What is the difference between active printing and paint printing?
- Active printing refers to the use of reactive dyes on the fabric pattern of the printing process, the so-called reactive dyes refers to the dye molecules with reactive groups of dyes, the dye can be with the cellulose fiber (cotton fiber) chemical reaction , So the color is more solid. This type of printing and dyeing requires a lot of water, so the fabric feel softer, because most of the reactive dyes with the fiber chemical reaction, so there is no real dye on the fabric, and more environmentally friendly and more secure. The color of this fabric no matter how many times you wash, theoretically will not fade, that is, washed the color or will be the same with the new, (of course, the sun will make it some color), said here only refers to washed color.
- Q:The ink used for printing with ink is good, the pigment and the dye that black black
- This depends on what media you use in general engineering paper, sulfuric acid paper, coated paper, plain paper, need to use pigment ink to output, because the pigment ink is oily printing to these media will not spread, making the black lines more sharp The
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality