Iron Oxide Orange 960 (95-105) On Construction , Paint , Rubber , Plastic
1) Brilliantly colored powder.
2) Strong coloring power, excellent coverage.
Application of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
1)Used for coloring of construction, paints, plastic rubber, printing ink, porcelain, colour asphaltum, paper dyes,ect.
2)The construction material including metope, ground and marble. and the painting material including oil paint, antisepsis, spray, mosaic bricks, for concrete production, bricks used in pavement, colorful tiles,ect.
3)Plastic including thermoset, thermoplasticity plastic coloring, and plastic racetrack,ect.
Packing Details of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
25kg/ bag , 40 bags / pallet , 20 pallets/ 20 FCL , if without pallet , it can load 22 MT .
- Q:What is modified epoxy polymer mortar
- Currently on the market there are two types of materials known as modified epoxy polymer mortar (or epoxy emulsion mortar) 1, one-component epoxy emulsion + cement mortar 2, epoxy emulsion + supporting curing agent + cement mortar
- Q:Epson R330 with the supply of ink is the dye ink or pigment ink
- Chemical composition is poor stability, easy to produce solid precipitates plug the inkjet head. It is recommended that you use Epson original genuine ink tank. At the same time because of non-love
- Q:does wall paint dry darker or lighter?
- hi okorder.complete transparent when wet (i love that illustration). so, there you have it - a product that is has a higher ratio of prime pigments (titanium dioxide) to that of filler pigments (calcium carbonate et al) will be more expensive and will hide better (at least while wet)... a product that has a higher ratio of filler pigment to prime, will be more transparent (when wet) and more of the resin will be absorbed (diminishing the overall structural integrity of the paint film)... if you haven't fallen asleep yet, i hope this info answers your question and i'm sorry it's so lengthy (believe me, this is the abbreviated version)...good luck on your projects. ric
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- According to the solvent to classify: A, water-based ink (water and water-soluble solvent as the main component of the dissolved color); B, oily ink (non-water-soluble solvent as the main component of dissolved color) Dye ink and pigment ink (such ink pH is generally neutral); oily ink which also has dye ink and pigment ink (the pH of such ink is generally acidic) water-based ink and oily ink can not be mixed in the same print head The Oily ink (including weak solvent ink) is generally not recommended on the desktop; currently our desktop machine is the most used water-based dye-based ink and water-based pigment ink, commonly known as dye ink, pigment ink.
- Q:How do I tell if the ink is a dye ink or a color ink?
- Drip into the water, the immediate dispersion is the color of ink, and vice versa is the fuel ink
- Q:What is the difference between mixed water and clean water in environmental protection?
- Water, mixed water in the home improvement refers to the paint coating. Paint is divided into mixed paint and clear water paint. Mixed water paint is able to cover the original grass-roots paint. Clean paint done finishes, you can see in the end, filling the material qualities, natural texture clearly visible, the formation of the film texture and three-dimensional feel particularly good, the material requirements are relatively high.
- Q:What is the most lacquer taste?
- Can be absorbed formaldehyde plants are cactus, Chlorophytum, Fu Lang flower (also known as Gerbera), reed, ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc .; and the elimination of xylene flowers are ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc .;
- Q:What pigment does not fade
- What kind of pigments do not fade the pigments There are a lot of kinds that will not fade but want to know your use Mally branded textile pigments for a long time also back fade
- Q:How to use acrylic paints ?
- acrylic paints are water based, meaning that they'll wash off or fade with water.
- Q:What paint is paint
- Is to adjust the color of the paint, paint the best is the name of the card.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality