Iron Oxide Orange 960 (95-105) On Construction , Paint , Rubber , Plastic
1) Brilliantly colored powder.
2) Strong coloring power, excellent coverage.
Application of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
1)Used for coloring of construction, paints, plastic rubber, printing ink, porcelain, colour asphaltum, paper dyes,ect.
2)The construction material including metope, ground and marble. and the painting material including oil paint, antisepsis, spray, mosaic bricks, for concrete production, bricks used in pavement, colorful tiles,ect.
3)Plastic including thermoset, thermoplasticity plastic coloring, and plastic racetrack,ect.
Packing Details of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
25kg/ bag , 40 bags / pallet , 20 pallets/ 20 FCL , if without pallet , it can load 22 MT .
- Q:Polymer batteries and 18650 batteries in the end which is more secure?
- The polymer cell is also an integral part of a lithium-ion battery. Lithium ion secondary rechargeable battery is composed of this: batteries + protection circuit board. Rechargeable battery removal protection circuit board is the battery. He is the battery part of the rechargeable battery. The quality of the battery directly determines the quality of the rechargeable battery.
- Q:What is the emulsion in the paint?
- Emulsion is the main film-forming material, acrylic acid copolymerization reaction. Generally differentiated by the composition of the polymerization, such as styrene-acrylic emulsion, that is, styrene and acrylic monomer and some additives copolymer products. Pure acrylic emulsion from a variety of acrylic, methacrylic acid, methyl methacrylate, acrylic esters and functional additives made of copolymer. and many more! Playing hands are sour, and not scoring ~ ~ ~
- Q:What kind of paint is good for home improvement?
- Alkyd varnish or novolak, used for putty or grass-roots treatment;
- Q:When the tie-dy, can the direct pigment make the same effect as the reactive dyes?
- can. When cooking, add salt and color better.
- Q:Big treasure and charcoal paint that more environmentally friendly!
- I have used both, in fact, almost the same quality. If you have to say which is more environmentally friendly, my personal opinion Ha: or Carpenter better.
- Q:Everyone's paint and paint are where to buy it
- Most of the people are building materials market, and some are directly recommended by the decoration company, regardless of now can also order online, choose a safe, cost-effective decoration coating is very important, Rui Peimu smart paint wish you a happy family, chicken years Big!
- Q:Steel coating and imitation ceramic paint which is good
- Solvent-based resin The main film-forming material is a solvent-based resin, including two-component polyurethane resin, two-component acrylic-polyurethane resin, one-component silicone modified acrylic resin, which is cured at room temperature, and pigment, solvent , Additives made of porcelain white, light blue, milk yellow, pink and other colors with a glaze glaze paint. Its paint is bright, hard, plump, resembles enamel, with excellent water resistance, alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, aging resistance, and strong adhesion. 2, water-soluble resin The main film-forming material is water-soluble polyvinyl alcohol, adding thickener, moisturizing auxiliaries, fine fillers, hardening agent and other configuration. Through the scratch and polished construction methods, the appearance of similar to the appearance of enamel, hand touch a smooth sense, mostly white paint-based. Due to the use of scraping smear construction, coating hard and dense, and the grassroots have a certain cohesive force, under normal circumstances will not be drums, blistering, if it is re-coated with the appropriate coating agent, pollution resistance and other properties are There is improved, the coating of such coatings thicker, impatient, poor performance, the construction of more trouble, a single color, decorative in general.
- Q:Pregnancy and wall paint?
- The best type of paint to use would be latex water based paint. Avoid latex paints with solvents. Stay away from oil paint, leads, and mercury paints! Chose a paint with low VOC. A VOC under 50 is best. -Paint with a mask, it can be a little hard to breathe with it on so just take breaks, and get out the room every now and again. -The room needs to be well ventilated, open windows, turn on fans. -It's important to take breaks and get fresh air, this will also eliminate headaches. -Keep food and drinks away from area. Have fun!
- Q:What is the secondary crystallization and post-crystallization of the polymer?
- After the crystallization: refers to a part of the area is not too late, continue to crystallize in the process of forming, do not form a new crystal area, and in the spherulite interface to further enlarge the crystal, is the beginning of the crystallization.
- Q:Is there a difference between polymer compounds and polymers?
- POLYMER, is the name of the polymer compound when people do not understand the name of the macromolecule compound MACROMOLECULE, it is recognized that the structure of these compounds is actually a long chain branched structure of the molecular weight of the molecules of high molecular It is a huge molecule.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality