Iron Oxide Orange 960 (95-105) On Construction , Paint , Rubber , Plastic
1) Brilliantly colored powder.
2) Strong coloring power, excellent coverage.
Application of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
1)Used for coloring of construction, paints, plastic rubber, printing ink, porcelain, colour asphaltum, paper dyes,ect.
2)The construction material including metope, ground and marble. and the painting material including oil paint, antisepsis, spray, mosaic bricks, for concrete production, bricks used in pavement, colorful tiles,ect.
3)Plastic including thermoset, thermoplasticity plastic coloring, and plastic racetrack,ect.
Packing Details of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
25kg/ bag , 40 bags / pallet , 20 pallets/ 20 FCL , if without pallet , it can load 22 MT .
- Q:What is the difference between black pigment and ink?
- Preservation time point of view, the ink is easy to save, you can not long-term solid color, because the animal glue in the dry insoluble in cold water, so there is a certain moisture resistance. Other types of pigments, water-based pigments such as watercolor gouache, dry soluble in cold water, so the poor resistance to moisture, oil painting itself is very difficult to save, the pigment layer and the base of the base layer are easy to problems, Mao will be attached. Propylene pigment is a modifier chemical instability, short life itself, although dry and insoluble in water, but the same damp expansion, easy to peel off, not reliable. In contrast, the ink is the most reliable black colorant on the paper and silk surface, but it is best to use the now polished ink, the quality of the bottled ink is less, the firmness of the ink is even worse, so the ink is not Overnight, bottled ink do not put too long, pour out and do not spend the night.
- Q:Acrylic paints?
- poster paint for the little kids is cheaper than the regular acrylic paints. they also comes in a bigger bottle rather than a tiny tube. it's pretty watery, and you can definitely thin it down even more with water.
- Q:Porcelain mineral materials and how to distinguish between the chemical materials
- Mineral dyes are minerals containing various metal ion colorants. Modern dyes are chemical dyes purified from mineral dyes, both of which are theoretically different, impure, other mineral dyes containing symbiosis; one is very Pure, so that the color of burning different, due to long-term aesthetic concepts, people prefer mineral dyes, like this "impure" color, their difference lies in this. Such as blue and white blue is the chemical green material, the color is blue, one can distinguish, the other blue and white Su material, back to the green Zhejiang material, equal green, beads are expected to mineral dyes, their blue distinction between Very large, this distinction is the blue and white porcelain dynasty concluded an important basis. Thank you
- Q:The most fundamental difference between dyes and pigments
- Dye is water-soluble, is containing ionic groups, in the aqueous solution appears completely dissolved colloidal solution state, can be used to dye a variety of textile fibers.
- Q:Is the wall paint brush or spray? Who is used to spray, how?
- If someone or a construction team says to you that the paint film is thinner than the paint, then it can be said that this view is completely wrong, or lie to you, or with another purpose to say to you The You imagine: in the same proportion of paint under the premise of painting water than the paint water diluted much less, (we first talk about the structure of paint molecules by the number of water damage suffered by the bar.) So in the same area of the situation , Of course, the amount of paint used more than the paint used, then these dilution paint is used in the same area of the wall, you said that the film thickness? That is not self-defeating? But as soon as possible to destroy the difficult repair problems, please forgive me for you said: because you have never encountered this problem, you can say that you are layman, you will not mind it! I do not think this is the reason, because I was in OKorder is the first professional wall with high pressure airless spray construction team, if it is so difficult to repair, then I would have no food to eat. You see nearly two years of high pressure airless spray more fire Wang Yeah. Do not say my previous site, Jingtian North happy home site August 1 through the supervision company one-time acceptance of the new site, free to see it, perhaps it will give you confidence
- Q:How much would it cost to have a 1984 VW Scirocco re-painted?
- you can buy any kind of paint you want, but if you have sratches and dents, fix them your self, and save a LOT of money, then, if you want pro paint, go paint it. you are going to save more money thatn you spend on your paint job, if you do all the prep your self. I have heard up to 250 for a dent to get pounded out.
- Q:any graphic suggestions for painting a thsirt?
- The Mona Lisa holding a Coors, lol. Mona petting a lap cat? I don't know your style...any hints, please?
- Q:Pregnancy and wall paint?
- just make sure there are plenty of windows open when you are painting, and you should be fine.
- Q:What are the types of paint?
- Depending on the state, the paint can be divided into water-based paint and oily paint. Latex paint is the main water-based paint, and nitro paint, polyester ammonia paint and so many are oily paint.
- Q:What pigment does not fade
- With almost all of propylene and textile, but textile paint is more suitable for painting on cotton products, such as T-shirts
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality