Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
CR101 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured. It’s excellent for high-temperature plastics applications requiring outstanding dispersibility and lowest possible volatility. The grade is a fine, dry, white power with the following general properties.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR101
|Median Particle Size *,um||0.29|
Usage of Titanium Dioxide Rutile CR101:
CR101 with dispersibility and lowest possible volatility , specially designed primarily for plastic applications. CR101 is excellent for high-temperature provides high opacity a neutral undertone.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide with excellent quality :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details for Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Power :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Which manufacturer's paint is good?
- Buy paint paint the best choice for well-known brands
- Q:Epson 7908 and 9908, useful for the supply of dye ink
- Can be used, the dye is smoother than the pigment ink
- Q:Paint will heat the body
- Paint on the human body is inevitable, but do not mind too, the same painters. To say what harm, the biggest harm is to kill red blood cells caused by stupid poisoning, and inhalation of dust caused by pneumoconiosis. The general hazard directly to the skin. Often cause dry, itch, from the red pox. There is no effective way to prevent and cure the paint, the best way is to strengthen the nutritional supplement. Pay attention to protection
- Q:Clothes faint, there is no color in the home can be used
- There are home colorants.
- Q:What is the difference between ink and paint?
- Paint is a material that can be used in a variety of different construction process coated on the surface of the object to form a strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous solid film. The film thus formed is called a coating film, also known as a paint film or a coating. Belonging to organic chemical polymer materials, the formation of the coating belongs to the type of polymer compounds.
- Q:What is the difference between phthalocyanine blue B and phthalocyanine blue BGS?
- 4352 phthalocyanine blue B (pigment blue 15: 0): light 8, heat 200 degrees. Phthalocyanine pigment α-type crystal, with other types of phthalocyanine pigment compared to more red light. High color strength, the general conditions of the organic solvent stability, plastic coloring resistance to migration, can withstand more than 200 ℃ high temperature, further increase the temperature can be converted to phthalocyanine blue BGS.
- Q:Indoor wall brush ordinary paint on the body ok
- The inorganic coating is an inorganic polymer coating composed of inorganic polymer and dispersed metal, metal oxide nanometer material and rare earth ultrafine powder, which can react with the iron atoms on the surface of steel structure to produce physical and chemical double protection , Through the chemical bond and the matrix firmly combined with inorganic polymer anti-corrosion coating, the environment pollution-free, long life, corrosion performance reached the international advanced level, is in line with environmental requirements of high-tech replacement products.
- Q:Large Capacity Polymer Battery Charging Problem.
- Any battery is fully charged do not continue to charge, if there is no protection line, there is no protection board, so the battery will burst bulging explosion. It is recommended to update the smart charger, it will automatically detect and timely stop
- Q:Day paint is an industrial paint or home improvement paint?
- Have not heard of the brand of paint coatings, paint paint or choose a high profile paint brands such as Nippon, red apple paint, bauhinia what.
- Q:Organic pigments and inorganic pigments What is the difference
- Organic pigments are usually transparent, however, modern manufacturing techniques can provide a variety of properties without having to rely on their chemical properties, for example, we can now produce highly opaque organic pigments.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality