Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Rutile :
CR101 is a rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufactured. It’s excellent for high-temperature plastics applications requiring outstanding dispersibility and lowest possible volatility. The grade is a fine, dry, white power with the following general properties.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CR101
|Median Particle Size *,um||0.29|
Usage of Titanium Dioxide Rutile CR101:
CR101 with dispersibility and lowest possible volatility , specially designed primarily for plastic applications. CR101 is excellent for high-temperature provides high opacity a neutral undertone.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide with excellent quality :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details for Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Power :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What types of polymers can be divided into?
- Hard plastic close to the fiber. The elasticity of soft plastic is from medium to high, Tm, Tg has a wide range, elastic modulus (1500O ~ 3500ON / cm²), tensile strength (150O ~ 7000N / cm²), elongation (20% ~ 800% ) Are from high to high. Polyethylene, polypropylene and crystalline nylon nylon-66 are all soft plastic. Hard plastic is characterized by large rigidity, difficult to deformation. Elastic modulus (70000 ~ 350000N / cm²) and tensile strength (3000 ~ 8500N / cm²) are very high, and the elongation at break is very low (0.5% ~ 3%). This type of plastic polymer has a rigid chain, is amorphous. Plastic according to its thermal behavior can also be divided into thermoplastic and thermosensitive plastic. According to the state of plastic can be subdivided into plastic molding, laminated plastic, foam, leather, plastic film.
- Q:Does the polymer lithium battery have a memory effect?
- Polymer lithium battery is no memory effect.
- Q:how to put paint inside balloons?
- Pour paint in a bottle such as a water bottle. Inflate the balloon and attach it to the bottle opening. Tip the whole thing upside down and let the paint pour into the balloon, all the time holding the mouthpiece of the balloon on the bottle. Pinch the neck of the balloon and separate it from the bottle, let the excess air out slowly and tie it off. Now you have a paint bomb. Use latex paint in case the bomb goes off prematurely in order to clean yourself up easily.
- Q:How does chemical pigments differ from mineral pigments?
- By chemical structure: nitroso dyes, nitro dyes, azo dyes, aryl methane dyes, sulfur dyes, anthraquinone dyes, etc.
- Q:How the dyes are colored
- You should go to find out, what color, and then did not have a color corresponding to tune, even if the tune out of the color you can not call the name, but at least you have a few minds, when the time on what color you know how to tune The. At least the red and yellow blue three primary colors ah ~ solid color ah ~ warm ~ cool ~ high gray, you have to understand, not being told you, you will have to.
- Q:Oil Painting.?
- I was 12 when I started painting with oils. I didn't have any money to speak of, so I bought a tube of Burnt Umber, a package of canvas boards, a can of turpentine, some cheap hog bristle brushes and a table top easel and I went to town. With that one color, I learned what value and paint manipulation was all about. I stuck with that one color for three years and slowly added color to my paintings. To date, I've done more than 500 paintings and it's highly unusual if I don't get first place when I enter my work in an exhibit. Practice makes the master.
- Q:White paint plus what will be more white
- Add a little bit of pure blue pigment.
- Q:The ink used for printing with ink is good, the pigment and the dye that black black
- Please talk about the machine model, and then according to the machine model recommended the corresponding ink
- Q:Paints For Automotive Use?
- Paints for a house are very simple. There's a pigment, dissolved in some solvent. You lay out the paint, and the solvent evaporates, leaving the pigment behind. Auto paint is much more durable, but also harder to apply and very toxic. Modern auto paints are two part 'catalyzed' products. Paint is mixed with an activator, and sometimes a reducer, and then applied. The activator makes the paint molecules 'cross link'. The paint film is bound on a molecular level, making for better adhesion and strength. If you want to know a ton more, look at the link I give. BarrkK owns Southern Polyurethanes, a paint company that is well known in the custom/restoration circles. If you read that forum and read what he says, you will eventually know everything there is to know about paint. Also check the wikipedia articles on polymers and cross-linking
- Q:What are the differences between dye inks and pigment inks?
- The disadvantage is not waterproof, and because the dye molecules in the ultraviolet radiation soon break down, resulting in outdoor use within a month there is a clear fade.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality