Characteristic of Titanium Dioxide:
Titanium Dioxide Rutile (chloride process) is a widely used Titanium dioxide rutile paint, it has the advantage of high luster, super weather ability, great dispersity and film immobility. Those advantages make it to be a multi-role paints, and makes it possible to simplify storage.
Application of Titanium Dioxide:
Paint: luster and half luster alkyd resin and emulsification paints both for indoor and outdoor use. equipment paint, powder paint, car surface refit paint.
Plastic: soft vinyl resin, plastic sol, organic sol, polyolefin, polystyrene ABS.
Printing ink: rotogravure printing ink, solvent flexographic ink and so on.
Specification of Chloride Titanium Dioxide:
TiO2 content %
Volatile Matter %
Average particle size µm
Rutile content %
- Q:Seeking: paint the specific terms and content of the GB, often see those GB / T.
- On the interior decoration materials interior wall paint harmful substances in the technical requirements of the domestic developed provinces and cities have the appropriate technical requirements, Shandong Province in January 1 to develop, in January 2002 to implement the construction of Shandong Province Standard "Technical Specification for Application of Interior and Exterior Wall Coatings" DBJl4 - BM12-2001. The People's Republic of China local standard record number: J10129-2002, which the interior wall paint harmful ingredients and toxicity limit put forward the recommended technical requirements, put forward the green building pollution products, the concept of pollution, the specific requirements and GB GB18582-2001 More stringent, more comprehensive, such as volatile organic matter content of less than 30g / L, and increased the limits of biological toxicity and skin irritation. Interior paint production If you want to fully meet the recommendation of Shandong Province, must be on the ordinary technical process to improve, more stringent selection of raw materials, the usual technical process is difficult to achieve this requirement. With the understanding, OKorder and OKorder and other advanced areas have also made more than the national standard GB18582-2001 more stringent requirements of harmful substances.
- Q:JS polymer cement based waterproof coating how to use
- Mixed with cement used.
- Q:can a paint sprayer be used for indoor painting/latex paint?
- with a view to maintain new outdoor paint from doing an identical element you would be able to desire to scrape and sand off the previous paint and likely best so which you have a helpful base for the recent paint to stick to. Binz makes large primes basically determine you utilize timber paint for timber, concrete paint for concrete and metallic paint for metallic if not you're basically going to have an identical situation whether you do scrape sand and best!! pass to an excellent paint center or a close-by hardware/paint save. generally you will get carry of lots greater suitable counsel then the super orange container shops.
- Q:What is the physical state of a polymer? Which can be divided into several
- Several physical forms of the polymer are: solid (more common), liquid (in fact, the sol state), liquid crystal (sub-soluble liquid crystal and thermotropic liquid crystal)
- Q:Buy bed linen, active printing and semi-active printing which is good, what is the difference?
- Active printing, is relative to the printing of pigments, of which the active printing and dyeing is in the dyeing and printing process, the dye active gene and the formation of fiber molecules, making the dye and fiber to form a whole, so that the fabric dustproof performance, cleanliness High and high color fastness, of course, the cost is much higher than the pigment printing and dyeing.Intelligent printing is the printing dye for the reactive dyes, the dye has a good fixation rate and lifting force, while reducing the soap when the brush color prescription. Active printing has many advantages over pigment printing, such as good air permeability, excellent fastness, soft feel, but there are cumbersome printing process, long process and difficult to process and so on.Therefore, the four commonly used active printing in the price On the more expensive than the printing of expensive! General cotton, cotton are active with the printing
- Q:Who is the paint in which the invention?
- Paint is made of iron oxide or resin and other raw materials used to decorate and protect the goods of the paint. The origin of the paint is inconclusive. In 1500 BC, in French and Spanish caves, paint was used for painting and decoration. BC 6000 years, China has been using inorganic compounds and organic pigments mixed roasting to improve the paint. In 1500 BC, the Egyptians made use of dyes such as indigo and madder blue and red pigments, but this paint is still very imperfect. 18th century, due to the development and utilization of linseed oil and zinc oxide, the rapid development of the paint industry. In the 20th century, the paint process has been a major development, there has been a greater adhesion, higher gloss, flame retardant, corrosion resistance and high thermal stability of the various colors of paint
- Q:What does sugar polymer mean?
- Sugar polymer is a monosaccharide or polysaccharide polymerization together in a form.As biological ribose, fructose and so on, the former is the human genetic information carrier, which is to provide energy for the biological transit carrier
- Q:How does pen water and ink fade?
- Ink in the carbon, carbon outermost layer of the number of electronic 4 ~ chemical stability, it is not easy to fade
- Q:Is the pigment poisonous?
- Toxic ingredients are the main ingredients containing lead, people involved in lead too much damage to the brain and kidney organs, can not be long engaged in this work, but also regularly check the body!
- Q:What is the difference between paint?
- General workers to wood paint and metal paint as a paint, while the wall paint referred to as paint
Sinotio2, high technique enterprise with titanium series products production,scientific research and self distribution,the first and the only in china. It has titanium dioxide production line through chloride process which is the only line in mainland of China,and which has its self owned patents,The own line broke the technique blockade of the developed countries and promoted the development of Chinese titanium dioxide business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||design and manufacture service offered.
|Product Price Range