Characteristic of Titanium Dioxide:
Titanium Dioxide Rutile (chloride process) is a widely used Titanium dioxide rutile paint, it has the advantage of high luster, super weather ability, great dispersity and film immobility. Those advantages make it to be a multi-role paints, and makes it possible to simplify storage.
Application of Titanium Dioxide:
Paint: luster and half luster alkyd resin and emulsification paints both for indoor and outdoor use. equipment paint, powder paint, car surface refit paint.
Plastic: soft vinyl resin, plastic sol, organic sol, polyolefin, polystyrene ABS.
Printing ink: rotogravure printing ink, solvent flexographic ink and so on.
Specification of Chloride Titanium Dioxide:
TiO2 content %
Volatile Matter %
Average particle size µm
Rutile content %
- Q:how to paint ceramic tile?
- Any ceramic tile can be painted no matter if it is old or new. The most important thing is to make sure the tile is perfectly clean.Repair any cracked tiles and crumbling grout. If you need to regrout, do so before painting the tile. Regrouting will damage the paint.Water-based paints that contain a urethane resin are good paints to use.Do not apply it to ceramic tile that gets wet on a regular basis. Examples of this are tile surfaces inside a tub or shower area.You can use a roller to paint a ceramic-tile floor. I suggest a roller with a low nap to keep bubbles and texture to a minimum. You can also add products to the paint that allow them to flow well and attain a finish as if they had been sprayed. If you have a sprayer, you absolutely can spray the tile. Be sure to protect adjacent surfaces from overspray. Tape over grout lines with blue painter's tape if you do not want to paint the grout. It's much easier to paint the entire floor one color, but the decision is yours. If you plan on painting the grout, you should let it dry for 48 hours before painting.
- Q:What is the color of the color system and color mixing system
- 1) the impression of color refers to the color from the natural start to find the color of the law, the psychological response to our vision. A, there is color performance temperature sense of texture effect. B, reflecting the emotions. C, with color performance abstract effect. D, the color of the way of expression: the color of psychological expression of a variety of colors have different feelings on people's minds. 2) The structure of the beauty of the color structure is to determine the independent form of beauty, is an intrinsic relationship between the performance of color. A, lack of symbolic realism and no impression of visual art. B, lack of visual accuracy and no sense of touch. C, lack of structural symbols and visual forces of its emotional effects will only be confined to the surface of the emotional performance. 3) the principle of color composition Graphic color and bottom color: graphic color should have a sense of advance, the bottom color should have a sense of back, to take the color of light, purity. A, color brightness, purity area, graphic color than the bottom color is more bright, bright, brightness, purity slightly higher than the bottom color. Graphic color and bottom shape of the brightness, purity can not be too close. B, the area bright color slightly less, dark slightly larger. C, color balance: a simple sense of visual sense of strong, is a symmetrical balance; area size of the shape of the balance of each other is asymmetric balance.
- Q:Explain how the polymer is formed
- A plurality of identical organic molecules are formed by covalent bonding
- Q:Painting my bathroom with bathroom paint - should/can I paint the celing with it too?
- Ceiling paint is made to dry faster and spatter less since you are working overhead, usually a flat finish. Wall paints are made to be more durable since walls take more wear than ceilings. So, if you don't mind paint dripping on you, then it is fine. The only reason you might not use this paint would be because it is more expensive, having more durability. However, if you are already using it for the walls you should also use it for the ceiling since it will be more affected by moisture. You can also buy moisture resistant ceiling paint however, the only inconvenience with using wall paint would be dripping while you are applying it. This paint will cost less since it will not have the durability of the wall paint but, as long as you have no inconvenience with dripping, the wall paint will be OK. Good luck.
- Q:Are there any chemical reactions with peracetic acid and latex paint
- Latex paint is commonly known as latex paint, is the more popular interior and exterior architectural coatings. Latex paint, also known as synthetic resin emulsion coating, is a kind of organic paint, synthetic resin emulsion is based on adding pigments, fillers and various additives made of a class of water-based paint. Latex paint, including latex paint and latex paint finish paint is also a primer finish paint latex paint primer alkali resistant to moisture, increase the combination of topcoat and the base, it is generally recommended to use the primer; The role is to decorate, beautiful. Latex paint is latex primer and latex finish.
- Q:What is the difference between paint and plastic?
- Paint and plastic are nothing the same. Say the same thing, they are composed of high polymer, mixture.
- Q:Automotive Paint?
- Quite a bit, some paints have different ratios but most paints thin at least 1:1 thats a half gallon of paint dude, if you use a gravity feed hvlp paint gun your paint will go farther because there is less overspray, It also depends on if the original color is the same as the paint your buying, some colors are harder to cover. Unless something drastic happens you should have plenty. Don't forget reducer/thinner dude.
- Q:paint pens?
- I have bought all my paint pens at michaels you could try that. They are really good too.
- Q:Polymer cement mortar
- Polymer cement mortar and cement mortar compared to its cohesive force greatly increased, it is generally used for spraying, roller coating, bomb coating construction.
- Q:How to color leather products
- Squeeze dyeing method The method is to first dye and plastic by dry dyeing method for mixing, and then extruded with a special extruder into a thin, cut into granular. The method of color mixing is good, help to disperse the poor pigment.
Sinotio2, high technique enterprise with titanium series products production,scientific research and self distribution,the first and the only in china. It has titanium dioxide production line through chloride process which is the only line in mainland of China,and which has its self owned patents,The own line broke the technique blockade of the developed countries and promoted the development of Chinese titanium dioxide business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||design and manufacture service offered.
|Product Price Range