Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Manufacturer In China:
Titanium Dioxide Rutile CR302 is a multipurpose rutile titanium dioxide pigment manufacturer for both interior and exterior coating applications. It is a fine by dry power with the following general properties.
TDS of theTitanium dioxide Rutile CR302
|Amorphous Silica ||yes|
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb) ||0.25(0.03)|
|Organic Treatment ||yes|
|Color CIE L* ||99.6|
|Median Particle Size*,um ||0.405|
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)||8.1|
|Carbon Black Undertone ||11.7|
Suggestion for Usage of Titanium dioxide Rutile Powder :
Titanium dioxide CR302 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CR302 is recommended for use in:
● architectural interior semigloss and exterior finishes
● exterior industrial finishes, except those that require the highest level exterior durability
● powder coating
Testing And Quality Control of Titanium Dioxide Rutile Manufacturer:
Titanium dioxide can accepted any third party test on the loading port. We guarantee the quality matching customer standard.
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2. For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing and Shipping details of Titanium Dioxide Rutile:
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. thde bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MT without pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Certificate on Titanium Dioxide Rutile CR302:
- Q:What is the most lacquer taste?
- Can be absorbed formaldehyde plants are cactus, Chlorophytum, Fu Lang flower (also known as Gerbera), reed, ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc .; and the elimination of xylene flowers are ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc .;
- Q:The difference between polymer and polymer
- Polymer material refers to a compound of high molecular weight (usually up to 10 to 106) compounds that are repeatedly linked by covalent bonds from many identical, simple structural units. For example, polyvinyl chloride molecules are made from many vinyl chloride structural units "-CH2CHCl-", so "-CH2CHCl" - also known as structural units or links. Compounds composed of small molecules capable of forming structural units are called monomers and are raw materials for the synthesis of polymers.
- Q:What is the difference between paint and coating?
- A coating is a material that has not been applied to the surface before it is coated with a thin layer of paint that has been coated on the surface and has formed a cover film.
- Q:When the tie-dy, can the direct pigment make the same effect as the reactive dyes?
- The final stage of dyeing the dye is to wash away the immobilized dyes, including the hydrolyzed and unresponsive dyes. Because the immobilized dye is only physically adsorbed on the fiber.
- Q:What is matte paint and high gloss paint
- Matte paint, also known as matting paint, is the furniture surface coating is divided into high-gloss finish and matte finish after the introduction of a new variety of furniture coatings. We usually say that the matte paint is mainly a transparent painted matt paint, different from the color of the sub-optical enamel.
- Q:Indoor wall brush ordinary paint on the body ok
- It is best to use inorganic paint.
- Q:What types of polymers can be divided into?
- According to the molecular structure of the molecular chain, the polymer can be divided into carbon chain, heterocycle and elemental organic three categories.
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Indoor insulation: the room must maintain a positive temperature above 5 ℃, or should be used to increase the temperature of the furnace heating method, so that up to 5 ℃ above the positive temperature conditions to start construction.
- Q:Hand Painting Vans (Shoes)?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Hand Painting Vans (Shoes)? For painting shoes, what should the ratio of fabric medium to acrylic paints be? also, how should i let it set (by heating) so it will last long and the paints does not fade as quickly? regards, sim
- Q:how many gallons of paint will it take to paint a house?
- Your probably looking at about 15- 20 gallons for two coats. Start out with less because almost all colors now are custom tint and are not returnable. You can always buy more if you need it. Or just do the math measure the room length times width times height. Average 10 X12 room 8 ft high including ceiling 472 sq. ft divided by 350 sq. ft per gallon about 1.5 gallons for one coat.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality