Production method Of Rubber Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
Rubber grade indirect zinc oxide is used in series of products such as steel radial tyre, bias tyre, conveyer belt, rubber tube and tape, rubber shoes, emulsion glove productions etc. Its properties of product can meet country, the Ministry of Chemical Industry and American ASTM standard requirements.
Application Of Zinc Oxide :
High activity, even granularity, it’s possessed of high dispersing ability, has the good promotion curing function, improve the cross-link china density of rubber, enable to make the rubber vulcanization more completely.
It can improve the viscidity of rubber compound, and the adhesive force of materials such as the rubber,steel wire and code fabric, etc.
It can make good dynamic performance, make the rubber products with little deformation, low heat generation,high anti-abrasion. Enable to have good anti-oxide property.
Packing and storage Of Zinc Oxide :
This product is packed with plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags, 25kg per bag.
This product should be keep from breakage, moisture, pollution and contact with acid.
Product quality standards: GB/T 3185-92
Zinc oxide(counted by dried substances )/% ≥
Metal ( Zn )/ % ≤
Lead oxide( Pb )/ % ≤
Cupric oxide(Cu)/% ≤
Manganese Oxide(Mn) /% ≤
Hydrochloric acid insoluble /% ≤
Burning decrement /% ≤
Water dissoluble /% ≤
105℃volatile substances /% ≤
Sieve Residue/ % ≤
- Q:Kansai Paint of West Coatings
- Kansai Coatings owns the Asian markets (China, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines and India), as well as the US and Mexican markets. In 2005, the company established a PPG joint venture for automotive coatings to serve the North American and European markets. In Osaka and the Tokyo Stock Exchange, listed companies announced sales of Kansai Y19.6 billion ($ 1,840,000 in 2005). 1918 years: wins yang rock well founds in the city of Nisaki, Japan Kansai paint.
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- 0.25 × 40.03 = 0.25 × 40 + 0.25 × 0.03 = 10.0075
- Q:Clothes have the taste of the dye, washed a few how to do it?
- With the warm water to the daily use of iodized salt dilution (the specific amount of iodized salt according to the size of the clothes may be) ... so that all the clothes soaked in water ... soak for about an hour, and then wash in the wash with water again Dry up
- Q:difference between latex and enamel paint?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: difference between latex and enamel paint? which paint is better latex or enamel
- Q:velvet painting for art class?
- painting on velvet? no never,but i'll sure try it out.Well i would suggest using acrylic paint or a thick paint as opposed to paint that holds a lot of water as you dont want the velvet to absorb to much water but im not a hundred percent certain sorry.I guess the best paint to use would be anything bright and rich in colour to stand out from the dark velvet.Sorry i couldent be of more help but good luck with your velvet painting.x
- Q:What kind of paint is good for home improvement?
- Alkyd varnish or novolak, used for putty or grass-roots treatment;
- Q:The use of propylene dyes
- Can, no requirements, different performance techniques, need to be thin and different, to see your own hobbies, not thin when the best thick, painted on the wall more uniform.
- Q:What is the difference between paint?
- General workers to wood paint and metal paint as a paint, while the wall paint referred to as paint
- Q:Polymer batteries and 18650 batteries in the end which is more secure?
- Polymer batteries are safer.
- Q:Brush latex paint or stickers good wallpaper?
- environmental aspects, the latex paint and wallpaper in the end which is more environmentally friendly? Paint is certainly VOC and free formaldehyde, but the general manufacturers of brand-name paint can control the harmful substances at a relatively low level, and paint dry These harmful substances will be completely volatile, and then there will be no environmental issues. So that the paint is in the short term there will be a relatively low degree of minor pollution.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality