Production method Of Rubber Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
Rubber grade indirect zinc oxide is used in series of products such as steel radial tyre, bias tyre, conveyer belt, rubber tube and tape, rubber shoes, emulsion glove productions etc. Its properties of product can meet country, the Ministry of Chemical Industry and American ASTM standard requirements.
Application Of Zinc Oxide :
High activity, even granularity, it’s possessed of high dispersing ability, has the good promotion curing function, improve the cross-link china density of rubber, enable to make the rubber vulcanization more completely.
It can improve the viscidity of rubber compound, and the adhesive force of materials such as the rubber,steel wire and code fabric, etc.
It can make good dynamic performance, make the rubber products with little deformation, low heat generation,high anti-abrasion. Enable to have good anti-oxide property.
Packing and storage Of Zinc Oxide :
This product is packed with plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags, 25kg per bag.
This product should be keep from breakage, moisture, pollution and contact with acid.
Product quality standards: GB/T 3185-92
Zinc oxide(counted by dried substances )/% ≥
Metal ( Zn )/ % ≤
Lead oxide( Pb )/ % ≤
Cupric oxide(Cu)/% ≤
Manganese Oxide(Mn) /% ≤
Hydrochloric acid insoluble /% ≤
Burning decrement /% ≤
Water dissoluble /% ≤
105℃volatile substances /% ≤
Sieve Residue/ % ≤
- Q:Accidentally watercolor paint stained clothes, the application of what way to wash away?
- And then decolorization with detergent or fresh ammonia;
- Q:Clothes faint, there is no color in the home can be used
- There are home colorants.
- Q:Is the polymer mobile power ok?
- Many mobile phones are skeptical about this issue. Very conservative: x0d polymer mobile power is the best power in the mobile power supply, the highest security, can be said to be 0 risk of power. X0d power electrolysis when it is easy to produce hydrogen and other gases, the power inside the heat is relatively high, once the gas x0d body accumulation in the internal too much, there will be the risk of explosion.In order to solve this problem, the polymer batteries X0d and diaphragm are made of gel-like polymer, the external packaging is soft shell, even if the accumulation of a large number of gases and calories, that is, x0d with blowing balloons, up to the power is up, will not explode. Comparison of small cylindrical batteries, the outside is steel or aluminum, when the same situation occurs, the power will become a small bomb, at any time to hurt your health may be. X0d quality Of the mobile power of the batteries of low calorific value, and for the polymer, the use of very safe, there is no hair explosion and other safety incidents, it is strongly recommended that you buy the use of the current well-known brands such as product wins, Li Jie, x0d Scud, Yu Bo, etc., are using polymer batteries, security is very high, we can rest assured that use.
- Q:The same brand of black pigment ink and black dye ink can be mixed with it? Will it block the nozzle?
- No, mixed with different inks will produce a chemical reaction that may produce a precipitate. Not recommended for use
- Q:Polymer charge treasure and ordinary battery charge treasure which is good
- Lithium polymer battery in the same volume than the lithium battery capacity, and there is no memory effect (lithium-ion battery or memory effect, but relatively small). Lithium polymer battery is actually a gel-like material, easy to make a variety of shapes and does not contain harmful heavy metal elements, is the "green battery."
- Q:What is the density of dye inks and pigment in digital printing?
- As for the details are not so accurate!
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- According to the solvent to classify: A, water-based ink (water and water-soluble solvent as the main component of the dissolved color); B, oily ink (non-water-soluble solvent as the main component of dissolved color) Dye ink and pigment ink (such ink pH is generally neutral); oily ink which also has dye ink and pigment ink (the pH of such ink is generally acidic) water-based ink and oily ink can not be mixed in the same print head The Oily ink (including weak solvent ink) is generally not recommended on the desktop; currently our desktop machine is the most used water-based dye-based ink and water-based pigment ink, commonly known as dye ink, pigment ink.
- Q:What is paint thinner used for?
- Paint thinner emulsifies the oil so that you can get flow through your air brush. The oil would oxidize and clog the air opening reducing or stopping the flow.
- Q:What is the harm to the paint?
- At present, home improvement commonly used in the paint are solvent and water-based paint two categories, the market solvent-based paint is often cheaper than water-based paint half, therefore, many home improvement companies will choose the former. However, experts, solvent-based paint benzene content is much higher than the water-based paint, irritating odor, in the course of the great harm to the human body, into the atmosphere will pollute the environment, and even fire Danger. At this time the test results are also very alarming, exceeding the standard up to several hundred times. Until the paint is dry, the harm to the human body was reduced to the level of water-based paint. The water-based paint is environmentally friendly products, so experts recommend that consumers try to buy water-based paint, it is best not to use solvent-based paint. Moreover, the use of water-based paint is also a trend, the international community are trying to develop water-based paint, reducing the production of solvent-based paint.
- Q:How do i paint multiple coats?
- Paint okorder.com/... Good luck and happy new room color !!!
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality