Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A101 belongs to Titanium dioxide anatase white pigment, special used in plastic and rubber. With advanced production technology, this kind of product not only has high purity, uniform fine particles, optical performance is good, strong refraction, high strength, hiding power, and the advantages of low quantity of oil absorption, high and strong weatherability.
TDS of the Tio2 Anatase A101
TiO2 % Min
Color (compare with the standard sample)
Tinting powe(compare with the standard sample) Min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
Water soluble % Max
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Average particle diameter ( um)
Water extract resistivity Ωm ≥
Usage Of Titanium Dioxide Anatase white Pigment :
Tio2 Anatase A101 with high strength , high purity , and hiding power , widely used in white pigment , specially in Plastic and rubber .
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Anatase white :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22 MT without pallet , if with pallet , can load 20 MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Can dyes be fermented? If it can not, what can be used to dye it?
- Dye is a pigment, because of its ability to have permeability and ductility, it can be on the object dyeing, the color will not be lost. However, the dyed material must be permeable, such as fabric, wood, paper, rubber, etc. with non-metallic materials.
- Q:Master! What are the differences between the topcoats, the primer and the latex paint?
- Latex paint finish can be divided into functional latex paint and general latex paint (also known as engineering latex paint), a little latex paint (functional latex paint) can be waterproof, anti-crack, Efficacy, and the general latex paint is just a whitening and covering function, compared to the lime of the wall, just can not afford to powder.
- Q:General paint and epoxy paint difference
- Acrylic paint film drying fast, good adhesion, heat resistance, weather resistance performance, with good outdoor durability, can be applied at lower temperatures. Uses: Acrylic paint is mainly used for steel, aluminum, non-metallic materials.
- Q:What dispersant can disperse the dye?
- Dispersant (Dispersant) is a kind of interfacial active agent with both lipophilicity and hydrophilicity in the molecule at the same time. It is possible to uniformly disperse the solid and liquid particles of inorganic and organic pigments which are difficult to dissolve in the liquid, and also to prevent the settling and agglomeration of the particles and to form amphiphilic agents required for the suspension of the suspension.
- Q:What is the difference between ink and paint?
- Ink is an important material for printing, it is printed by the pattern, the text on the substrate. The ink contains the main ingredients and auxiliary ingredients, they are evenly mixed and repeatedly rolled into a viscous colloidal fluid. By the pigment, binder and additives and solvents and other components. For books, packaging and decoration, architectural decoration, and other printing.
- Q:what paint do I use for fiberglass material?
- Don't paint it, simple. fibreglass isn't designed to be painted, and no paint is sold for the purpose. we painted our fibreglass boat yellow and 2 years later it looks a mess, with the paint peeling off in places and you can't sand it down because it damages the surface of the fibreglass. painting it will also considerably reduce the value of your boat.
- Q:Pigment and dye ink on the nozzle of which damage is relatively large?
- The pigment is oil-soluble, is the particle state of the dispersion, is macroscopic.
- Q:What is the difference between active printing and paint printing?
- Active printing is the use of reactive dyes to penetrate into the fabric, and the resulting printing. Paint printing is the use of paint covering the fabric above, and the formation of the printing.
- Q:What cell battery is the battery, is the lithium battery? MP5 used in the
- Polymer battery is a lithium battery, lithium batteries are generally divided into steel shell, aluminum, polymer lithium battery These types of batteries industry is generally called the polymer lithium battery for the soft lithium battery real lithium polymer battery, the use of solid Or gel electrolyte, the safety performance is very good, but the current market, the so-called polymer battery is only soft lithium-ion battery. According to the characteristics of lithium batteries, the use of the battery must not be fully charged to use, there is urgent need to use directly on the line but recommended as far as possible full of electricity, after all, lithium battery with the increase in the number of times, the battery capacity is declining, This can reduce the number of charging, increase the service life
- Q:Painting Jumps?
- A varnish,primer,or a sealant. They have tons of names for it. You can go to hardware stores or basically any superstore,even Walmart has a paint department,and just ask.Tell them you need a top coat,a finisher for the wood. Most jumps are wood right? They will be able to get you what you need.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality