Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
A101 belongs to Titanium dioxide anatase white pigment, special used in plastic and rubber. With advanced production technology, this kind of product not only has high purity, uniform fine particles, optical performance is good, strong refraction, high strength, hiding power, and the advantages of low quantity of oil absorption, high and strong weatherability.
TDS of the Tio2 Anatase A101
TiO2 % Min
Color (compare with the standard sample)
Tinting powe(compare with the standard sample) Min
Volatile (105°C) % Max
Water soluble % Max
Oil absorption g/100g Max
Average particle diameter ( um)
Water extract resistivity Ωm ≥
Usage Of Titanium Dioxide Anatase white Pigment :
Tio2 Anatase A101 with high strength , high purity , and hiding power , widely used in white pigment , specially in Plastic and rubber .
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide Anatase white :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22 MT without pallet , if with pallet , can load 20 MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Use of textile pigments
- I think that textile pigments and I should be used to reconcile the similar methods of propylene, Mali brand of textile paint to use the specified blend of oil color, the import of textile pigments do not have to reconcile the oil, if necessary, add some water. The ratio of oil to pigment is 1: 2.
- Q:How does the pigment pick up the rose red?
- With red plus purple plus white, or pink plus lake plus white, and more try. Be patient!
- Q:Anode organic dyes why intolerant uv test
- Femtosecond detection found that organic dye dyeing is the anodized parts immersed in organic dyes containing the solution, so that the dye into the pores of the film layer of the adsorption layer to achieve the purpose of dyeing. As the adsorbed dye is not strong enough. So that the color of the film is easily wiped off and the abrasion resistance is poor. In addition, organic dyes in the long-term exposure to sunlight can easily fade, and thus poor light resistance. Organic dyes in the ultraviolet light under the electron transition occurs, prone to degradation and oxidation
- Q:Are fluorescent pigments poisonous?
- Fluorescent pigments are organic complexes that are finely ground and have high luminous rates, usually colorless or light white. They exhibit visible light (400nm ~ 800nm) in various colors under ultraviolet light (200nm ~ 400nm). According to the wavelength of the excitation light source, can be divided into short-wave ultraviolet excitation fluorescent pigment (excitation wavelength of 254nm) and long-wave ultraviolet excitation pigment (excitation wavelength of 365nm).
- Q:Are there any chemical reactions with peracetic acid and latex paint
- Latex paint is commonly known as latex paint, is the more popular interior and exterior architectural coatings. Latex paint, also known as synthetic resin emulsion coating, is a kind of organic paint, synthetic resin emulsion is based on adding pigments, fillers and various additives made of a class of water-based paint. Latex paint, including latex paint and latex paint finish paint is also a primer finish paint latex paint primer alkali resistant to moisture, increase the combination of topcoat and the base, it is generally recommended to use the primer; The role is to decorate, beautiful. Latex paint is latex primer and latex finish.
- Q:Polymer mortar is a ton of tons of cubic meters. How much money is converted into a cubic meter.
- The density of polymer mortar than the cement mortar should also be about 1800 kg / cubic meters. That is, there are about 1.8 tons of 1 side, 1 ton 1500, 1 side about 2700 or so
- Q:What is matte paint and high gloss paint
- Matte brush out is not so bright, high gloss paint will be bright!
- Q:The most fundamental difference between dyes and pigments
- Dye is water-soluble, is containing ionic groups, in the aqueous solution appears completely dissolved colloidal solution state, can be used to dye a variety of textile fibers.
- Q:What is the difference between the pigment and the pigment in the paint?
- Pigments and physical pigments are special solids that are dispersed in the paint to impart certain properties to the paint. These properties include color, hiding power, durability, mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance to metal substrates. Among them, the pigment is mainly for the adhesive to provide color and hiding power, but also need to meet the mechanical strength and corrosion resistance and other requirements. Pigments can be divided into two kinds of inorganic pigments and organic pigments. In the paint formulations, mainly the use of inorganic pigments, and organic pigments used for decorative coatings. Most of the body pigments are white powder, no actual function (color strength or hiding power), but has increased the thickness of the film, improve the durability of the film and reduce costs and so on. Color, color fastness, tinting power and hiding power are inherent properties of pigments, which are related to the structure and composition of pigments. The crystal morphology, particle size and shape of the paint on the luster, paint storage during the stability of the pigment and the base material on the wetting of the pigment surface have a greater impact. In the paint industry, the use of grinding or high-speed dispersion method is usually used to disperse the pigment evenly in the paint system and keep it in a suspended state or easily dispersed after settling. Therefore, the paint is concerned, the pigment is a very important auxiliary material.
- Q:Is it ok to put paint on something that already has paint on?
- For traditional painting Any acrylic based paint can be painted on with any kind of paint. Oil based paint can ONLY be painted on with other oil paints. For painting a car. The paint on cars is baked on. Literally. In an oven. If you plan to paint over it with out sanding it down, know that it will not be as durable and it will flake and ship very easily. IE, your car will look like sh*t after a few years of wear and tear. Know that if you plan to use spray paint (a lot of people do this), the paint won't look nearly as good as well as being very undurable. That being said, i've seen surprising results with spray paint. Best bet: get a pro to do it. Nothing beats power coated baked paint. On a budget: Sand it down using a power sander. Clean off the hood to make sure all the paint particles are off. Use rustoleum spray paint (if you're gonna use spray paint, use rusto. NEVER use krylon).Do 1-2 coats of primer, 4-5 coats of actual color, 2-3 coats of clear coat (whether matte or gloss finish, your choice). ALWAYS DO LIGHT COATS. Thick coats bubble and chip easily. When the can says to let the paint sit for a few hours, let the paint sit.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality