Production details of Iron Oxide Brown in Painting :
Brown iron oxide molecular formula:Fe2O3nH2O,brown ironblendedproducts withred iron oxide,iron oxide yellow,brown ironalso has acolorcategory,strong adaptabilityandmain characteristics,andred iron oxide,iron oxide yellowcompared withmore extensive scope of application,can be more suitable forusers.Widely used in colorcement tile,paint,paint,building materials,rubber,plasticand other fields.Relyblack iron oxideproducts are 868,860,610series varieties.
1.Product Overview: formula Fe2O3 • nH2O, blending the product with brown iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow properties, iron brown color also has a large scope, adaptability and other major features, and red iron oxide, yellow iron compared to broader scope, more suitable for the user.
Suggest Usage of Iron Oxide Brown :
widely used in colored cement brick, paint, paint, building materials, rubber, plastics and other fields.
Storage: Store in a dry place, without rendering damp, avoid high temperature and acid-base materials with isolation. According to the above storage conditions, not opened packaging products effective storage period of three years.
Packing of Iron Oxide Brown Powder :
25 kg / bag, woven of plastic , 22 Tons / 20 FCL with pallet .
- Q:what should i paint?
- Paint a sunset setting over and ocean, paint a sailboat off to the left, and some waves, under the water, paint an octopus, a few fish, and seweed, sand, a shell or two, and a jellyfish wouldnt hurt! haha, sorry if i'm taking away your creative freedom! i'm at the beach, and i just sketched it!
- Q:The same brand of black pigment ink and black dye ink can be mixed with it? Will it block the nozzle?
- Can not, should be the composition of the two kinds of ink is not the same, the color effect is not the same.
- Q:Linoleum tile color change paint or paint
- Paint is a kind of paint family, because most of the early paint to vegetable oil as the main raw material, it is also known as paint. Now synthetic resin has replaced the vegetable oil, so called paint. Paint is not liquid, powder coating is also a major variety of paint varieties.
- Q:What is the meaning of paint in Japanese?
- Check the Yahoo dye pigments are mostly used in ceramics (that is, high temperature calcined things) on the meaning of the pigment
- Q:Artist VS Building Paints?
- Building paints generally are mixed using readily available pigments of primary shades plus black and white which are added to either an Oil, Alkyd or Acrylic Base. Depending on whether the paint is used for interior or exterior, and relative to the amount of wear and tear on the paint, it could contain Teflon for wear ability, UV filters to prevent fading, etc. The polymer used in commercial Acrylic paint dries considerably slower than that used in Artists Acrylics. This is actually a blessing, that I've used to my advantage over the years. It's handy to use a white acrylic enamel interior paint for mixing with Artists acrylics when working on skies, water, or any large areas that require blending as it gives a smooth transition. Have done this for years. Artists pigments, depending on the quality of the paints you are using come from a variety of sources, everything from rocks, to plants, to fish, to bugs, and the list goes on. Depending on the source, some of these pigments are very rare and very expensive, making it uneconomical to use in commercial paint production. Hope this answers your question and hopefully gives you a couple of ideas that you might use.
- Q:How to use the pigment three primary colors (red, yellow, blue) out of brown and brown?
- This should be the amount of the problem with the first three colors mixed with black and then add a lot of yellow and a small amount of red
- Q:The most fundamental difference between dyes and pigments
- Pigment is oil-soluble, there is no soluble ionic groups, in the water can only show a dispersed state, can not dissolve. Can not be used directly to dye textile fibers, the most commonly used as paint, paint, paint the pigment.
- Q:Is JS waterproof coating a polymer or cement base? What about construction operations?
- As for the "cement-based", the earliest JS just appeared, for some time called "polymer cement-based waterproof coating", then removed the "cement-based" words.
- Q:Does the polymer battery belong to a lithium battery?
- Q:Clothes stick to the paint and acrylic paint how can we wash ah?
- With a small amount of essential oils smear on the stain, rubbing his hands several times, the paint is off, and then washed with water can be. Sesame oil detergency and petrol comparable, and fragrant 'not as bad as gasoline smell.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality