1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Packing Of Chrome Oxide Green : 25 kg/ PP bag , or as your requirements .
7. Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green : Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
8. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
TDS Of Chrome Oxide Green on Pigment Grade:
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:General paint and epoxy paint difference
- Acrylic paint film drying fast, good adhesion, heat resistance, weather resistance performance, with good outdoor durability, can be applied at lower temperatures. Uses: Acrylic paint is mainly used for steel, aluminum, non-metallic materials.
- Q:What is the difference between water and paint?
- Mixed paint is not the case, but it colorful color change infinite, despite the selection of use, the requirements of the grass-roots material is not very high.
- Q:how many types of paint are there?
- All paints consist of Pigment, Binders & Fillers. Cheaper paints have more fillers. The fillers are ussually inert things like chaulk, pumice.... There are other ingredients in paint to make the paint smooth, to help maintain the emulsion, wetting agents, drying agents, also agents to slow the drying time [retardents] can be included.... all of these ingredients vary according to the type of paint and manufacturer. Oil Paints require drying agents to get the finish that the artist wants and to get the paint to dry Water soluable Acrylic paints require retardents to allow working time for blending. There are retardents for Watercolor paints. The most common paints used by artists are: Acrylic Paint, Oil Paint, Watercolor Paint [a transparent paint], Gouache [an opaque watercolor] and Urethane Paint.
- Q:What color is
- The following is the basic production process of metal ink: copper, aluminum, zinc raw materials ➝ melting, atomization ➝ screening ➝ grinding ➝ screening ➝ pressure filtration ➝ mixing ➝ finished with ordinary ink production compared to the largest difference in metal ink production process Is the preparation of metal pigments, especially the grinding process. As the aluminum pigment in the grinding process is easy to explode, it must be wet grinding process. In addition, the metal ink is the use of metal foil particles to achieve the role of reflection of the metal luster, in order to ensure a good mirror reflection effect, the metal pigment grinding process than ordinary pigments to avoid damage to the shape of the metal sheet. In the process of grinding should also pay attention to the choice of additives, the use of different additives can produce floating or non-floating two types of metal ink, the former metal gloss is good, but the adhesion and wear resistance is poor, can not be colored , Although the latter is almost metallic gloss, but the adhesion and wear resistance, especially good coloring. Users should choose floating or non-floating products according to actual needs, which is very critical, otherwise it will affect the post-processing and final product performance.
- Q:Tattoo paint which are several kinds of
- Application characteristics of the color material: secant color material - used in the skin to cut out the pattern of the color of the material, mostly black pigment. Fry the color of the material - for coloring the pattern with the pigment, a variety of colors of color can be.
- Q:Making Puffy Paint?!?!?
- Paint is hard to make, you're better off buying it. I know they have puffy paint at Michael's and I think Staples as well.
- Q:Long in the silk screen department work on the body what harm? Have wearing masks and gloves
- Do not let yourself do it for so long. To make a long-term plan if it is useless for ordinary masks, PM2.5 refers to particles of less than or equal to 2.5 microns in the atmosphere, also known as granules that can enter the lungs. Its diameter is less than the thickness of the hair of the hair 1/20. Although PM2.5 is only a small component of the atmospheric composition of the Earth, but it has an important impact on air quality and visibility, so it is recommended that you go out to wear the United States imported Pu Wei 3316586 Xin, or J1234889D buy good quality masks , Can filter harmful substances, good adhesion masks, for you and your family's health, let your family go out wearing a mask, I wish you happiness, hope to adopt
- Q:I would like to ask: how to calculate the dye is how to calculate the dye?
- He said is not the bath than the dye concentration is, the concentration of 5 grams of dye is 1: 200
- Q:What are the main ingredients of paint and paint?
- (4) thinner: including solvents and thinner, used to dissolve the above substances and adjust the consistency, as the auxiliary film-forming material.
- Q:Which paints are best for portraits?
- Actually, it would be up to the artist what medium to use. I prefer acrylics my self. Some artists watercolors. Some oil paint. Watercolors and acrylics dry faster. Oils take about 6 months to a year to completely dry. Choose the medium you prefer and go for it.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range