1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Packing Of Chrome Oxide Green : 25 kg/ PP bag , or as your requirements .
7. Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green : Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
8. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
TDS Of Chrome Oxide Green on Pigment Grade:
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:The difference between white paint and colored paint
- The walls of the latex paint, latex paint every barrel is milky white. The color of the paint is formed with a paste and this is like a cup of white water, and a cup of ink with water. Which, each shop has a high school at the end of the file. Different grades of the price is not the same, you said the scrub resistance of the paint almost around 650
- Q:What are the effects of primer, intermediate paint and topcoat in exterior wall coating systems?
- In the atmosphere corrosive environment of the external wall coating coating system is usually divided into primer, intermediate paint and topcoat.The main role of the primer is to lay the foundation on the substrate, the substrate has a good adhesion, with anti-rust performance The primer has a good wetting property on the surface of the substrate, as well as the osmotic effect, which enhances the adhesion to the substrate The main effect of the intermediate paint is to increase the film thickness and thus play a more effective shielding effect. The primer and topcoat in the exterior paint coating structure should not be too thick, so the middle layer is usually also a high-solids, thick slurry coating with a thixotropic variant, and the intermediate paint is also able to work well with the primer and finish Combined with the role of the machine, the car, the middle layer but also to make the surface smooth, is conducive to the topcoat. The most commonly used intermediate paint is the epoxy cloud iron intermediate paint in heavy anti-corrosion coatings, there is no simple intermediate paint concept , Many times the so-called intermediate paint can be used as a separate primer, and even as a glossy and aesthetic performance requirements of the top parts of the use of topcoat The main role is to prevent the external environment of harmful corrosive media, such as oxygen , Water vapor, sulfur dioxide and the chemical atmosphere of the same time, the beauty of the topcoat of the paint is now more and more attention, and sometimes also requires the outer layer of varnish, such as aliphatic polyurethane varnish, in order to get more For the dense shielding film.
- Q:Pigment Heat transfer ink and ordinary pigment ink difference
- . The same ink refers to the hot sublimation ink or pigment heat transfer ink, hot sublimation ink can not be used for PVC laminating card, pigment hot ink can be used, PVC laminating card preferred dye ink, color is good, the general Not faint, but the fade is inevitable, but the speed of the problem, which is a common problem of dye ink, if you do not want to fade, with pigment ink, ordinary pigment ink or heat transfer paint can be ink, pigment ink is not faded But the color is not dye ink is good, the pigment type ink used in the PVC laminating card may be dizzy ink, which is a common problem of pigment ink. Or for a kind of pigment ink, or for a brand of PVC card material, there is always a match with no halo.
- Q:how to put paint inside balloons?
- use a funnel, pour paint in then inflate balloon
- Q:Epoxy resin surface coating with what pigment
- Add titanium white powder, white snow; add spray or pigment carbon black, oil black shiny; adding ultra-fine copper powder, magnificent; adding ultra-fine aluminum powder, silver light dazzling; adding fluorescent yellow, yellow shiny; , Green Yingying; adding phthalocyanine blue, blue crystal and so on. The basic requirements of the coloring agent is colorful, shiny and beautiful, hiding power, stability and durability, not with other components harmful reaction, does not affect the curing and curing properties.
- Q:How to stain the sheets, dyeing principle is not the same as the clothes
- Note that clothing dyeing and fabric dyeing equipment and process is quite different.
- Q:Pigment moisture content on the silk screen ink have any effect
- The connecting material is the main constituent of the ink, which serves to disperse the pigment, give the ink with proper sticking, fluidity and transfer properties, and the effect of fixing the pigment to the surface of the printed matter by film formation after printing. The connection material is called varnish.
- Q:The original wall on the paint and then on the powder will have a chemical reaction?
- Latex paint latex paint commonly known as the twentieth century, the twentieth generation of acrylic copolymer emulsion on behalf of the type of resin emulsion coating latex paint water dispersion coating resin emulsion base material filler grinding by adding a variety of additives refined paint latex paint with The traditional wall paint with the common advantages of easy to brush, dry quickly, the film water, scrub resistance, etc. I habitual resin emulsion base material into the water medium, fillers (also known as physical pigments) Called latex paint called latex paint
- Q:can i learn painting by myself?
- I'm okorder.com
- Q:What is the best photo paper?
- RC photo paper can be compatible with pigment ink and dye ink, learn more about paper or ink articles, you can search for forest trade!
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range