Product Description of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 is white pigment, with excellent properties of pigment, used in paper-making industry as paper filler; it will improve physical and mechanical performance of paper; make paper less transparent and more smooth, and also make paper whiter, more flexible and lustrous, so as to avoid being pierced when printing. Advantages: It is quite even(0.2-0.4) with small particle size, loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4) and good hydrophobic property, widely used in paper making, paperboard and water soluble coatings. It is exported and well received by customers.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CP101
|Dry powder whiteness % Min
||Not demixing in an hour|
|Achromatic strength(Reynolds index) Min
|Residue(325 mesh) % Max
|Dispersing % Max
|Water absorption % Max
|Resistivity Ωm Min
Suggestion Usage of High quality Titanium Dioxide Powder :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 powder with small particle size , loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4 ) and goo hydrophobic property . It will improve physcial and mechanical Performance of paper ; making paper less transparent and more smooth , the whiteness will also improved , also will be more flexible and Iustrous , Widely used in Paper Industry ,paperboard and water soluble coatings and others .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide on Papre-making :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2.For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22MT.
Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry:
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:How is it rich?
- Are not more than one is not the same
- Q:Can plant dyes be glazed? How to combine plant dyes and ceramics?
- Should not, the organic pigments of plants will be decomposed by heat ...
- Q:Polymer charge treasure and ordinary battery charge treasure which is good
- Lithium polymer battery in the same volume than the lithium battery capacity, and there is no memory effect (lithium-ion battery or memory effect, but relatively small). Lithium polymer battery is actually a gel-like material, easy to make a variety of shapes and does not contain harmful heavy metal elements, is the "green battery."
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:Interior decoration emulsion paint and color paint that cheaper
- Of course, latex paint is cheap, and belongs to the public paint, and color paint is a kind of art paint, which added more pigments, the cost of more expensive than latex paint, or suggest you buy latex paint it
- Q:How to quickly remove the paint on the clothes
- With alcohol to decolorize, if your clothes are easy to fade that collar with the net
- Q:How to distinguish lithium batteries and lithium polymer batteries
- As long as the Nokia original battery is like a good way to distinguish between genuine and battery.
- Q:What is the main ingredient in furniture paint?
- In paint paints are often exposed to some toxic effects of the compounds, these compounds will cause some environmental and human health toxic effects. Now the common toxic compounds in paint coatings are as follows: Toluene, xylene: in the solvent classification is a moderate toxic solvent, the human body has anesthesia, stimulating effect, high concentration of toxic effects on the nervous system, but residual in the human body Low toxicity, generally can be excluded by metabolism. The maximum allowable concentration in air is 100mg / m3. Long-term exposure to toluene, xylene people should not drink liquor, but should not drink excessive high degree of liquor, because alcohol will extend its retention time in the body, the health is extremely unfavorable. Workplace should keep air flowing to reduce its concentration in the air According to the latest research data show that toluene, xylene into the atmosphere will produce a certain photochemical reaction, the ozone layer has a certain destructive effect. Benzene: a highly toxic solvent, a small amount of inhalation will cause long-term damage to the human body. Benzene in the nervous system and bone marrow accumulation, the nervous system and hematopoietic tissue damage, causing blood leukocytes, platelet count decreased, long-term exposure can cause leukemia. Ethylene glycol ether solvent: glycol ether solvent in the body after the metabolism will form a highly toxic compounds, the human blood circulation system and the nervous system caused permanent damage, long-term exposure to high concentrations of glycol ethers Solvent can cause cancer. In addition, glycol ethers can cause permanent damage to the female reproductive system, resulting in female infertility.
- Q:What is a clear paint?
- Use a marine epoxy paint. it truly is the variety that is used on boats. yet this isn't effective - you'll ought to water resistant the completed deck so as that the timber below received't rot - it truly is what motives the paint to peel off. timber will amplify and contract reckoning on the temperature, which enormously a lot signifies that the coat will crack someplace. in case your deck is dry countless the time, marine epoxy paint will very last. yet, in case your deck receives soaked in countless water countless the time, i imagine the answer above is extra effective interior the lengthy time period - have it dyed. you may want to attempt an oil depending polyurethane or penetrating oil stain - that is sensible preserve your timber
- Q:Floor paint and water paint difference
- Floor paint: the use of parts to be classified, with interior paint, wall paint, floor paint and so on. Floor paint is used for the floor coating of the building floor coating. The use of floor paint finishes low cost, light weight, easy maintenance and good update.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality