Product Description of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 is white pigment, with excellent properties of pigment, used in paper-making industry as paper filler; it will improve physical and mechanical performance of paper; make paper less transparent and more smooth, and also make paper whiter, more flexible and lustrous, so as to avoid being pierced when printing. Advantages: It is quite even(0.2-0.4) with small particle size, loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4) and good hydrophobic property, widely used in paper making, paperboard and water soluble coatings. It is exported and well received by customers.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CP101
|Dry powder whiteness % Min
||Not demixing in an hour|
|Achromatic strength(Reynolds index) Min
|Residue(325 mesh) % Max
|Dispersing % Max
|Water absorption % Max
|Resistivity Ωm Min
Suggestion Usage of High quality Titanium Dioxide Powder :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 powder with small particle size , loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4 ) and goo hydrophobic property . It will improve physcial and mechanical Performance of paper ; making paper less transparent and more smooth , the whiteness will also improved , also will be more flexible and Iustrous , Widely used in Paper Industry ,paperboard and water soluble coatings and others .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide on Papre-making :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2.For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22MT.
Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry:
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the role of paint
- The role of color signs in the international application of paint for the color of the logo has been gradually standardized.Can use paint to mark a variety of chemicals, dangerous goods containers, all kinds of pipes, machinery and equipment can also use a variety of colors as a symbol of paint, Such as hydrogen cylinders are green, chlorine cylinders are yellow; transportation is also commonly used in different colors that warning, dangerous, forward, stop and other signals to ensure safety.
- Q:Is it ok to put paint on something that already has paint on?
- For traditional painting Any acrylic based paint can be painted on with any kind of paint. Oil based paint can ONLY be painted on with other oil paints. For painting a car. The paint on cars is baked on. Literally. In an oven. If you plan to paint over it with out sanding it down, know that it will not be as durable and it will flake and ship very easily. IE, your car will look like sh*t after a few years of wear and tear. Know that if you plan to use spray paint (a lot of people do this), the paint won't look nearly as good as well as being very undurable. That being said, i've seen surprising results with spray paint. Best bet: get a pro to do it. Nothing beats power coated baked paint. On a budget: Sand it down using a power sander. Clean off the hood to make sure all the paint particles are off. Use rustoleum spray paint (if you're gonna use spray paint, use rusto. NEVER use krylon).Do 1-2 coats of primer, 4-5 coats of actual color, 2-3 coats of clear coat (whether matte or gloss finish, your choice). ALWAYS DO LIGHT COATS. Thick coats bubble and chip easily. When the can says to let the paint sit for a few hours, let the paint sit.
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- Basically, yes. Think of it as a coating rather than paint.
- Q:Can the paint expire?
- Expired paint can not be used, more than the shelf life of the paint, its composition will change, quality and performance will be greatly reduced.
- Q:What is the difference between a single component and a two-component polyurethane coating?
- Two-component sub-group, two groups. A component is a giant carbamate prepolymer containing a diisocyanate group (-NOC) prepared by polymerization reaction with a raw material such as a polyether resin and a diisocyanate; the component B is a binder, Tougheners, tackifiers, fungicides, fillers and diluents, and other mixed processing. One component is the use of mixed polyether dehydration, adding diisocyanate and a variety of additives made of epoxy modified. Two-component and one-component are asphalt-based environmentally friendly materials. Group A Group B in accordance with the proportion of mixing, stirring evenly, you can use, the application period 4-10 hours,
- Q:paint used for swirl painting guitars?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: paint used for swirl painting guitars? i could use details for swirl painting guitar from do you primer, what type of paint is used
- Q:Is it a poisonous cage with paint?
- Benzene is a colorless, with a special aroma of gas. Glues, paints, paints and adhesives are the main source of benzene in the air. Benzene and benzene by the body after inhalation, there may be central nervous system anesthesia; can inhibit human hematopoietic function, so that red blood cells, white blood cells, thrombocytopenia, aplastic anemia increased; also lead to abnormal menstruation, fetal congenital Defects and so on.
- Q:Paint my car wheel with enamel paint?
- First, the paint on top is only as good as what is underneath it. Start with a thorough cleaning. You don not want to grind the dirt and brake dust into the existing paint. I prefer a strong mixture of Casterol Super Clean. But any good strong detergent will work. Be careful as the Casterol Super Clean will eat the skin from your hands when mixed strong. Rinse well. Next, if you are having problems with the VHT paint you will need to remove it. If this VHT paint is chipping and peeling, anything you put over it will also chip and peel. Use whatever resources available to you. Chemical stripper, media blast, or just some sandpaper and some elbow grease. If the VHT paint is in good condition and sticking well, then just scuff sand. This will give the next coats of primer and paint something to bite into so it does not peel or flake. Next, prime the wheels with the recommended primer. Even with engine enamel you still need some primer or the paint will not last very long. Then paint following the manufacturer's instructions. An issue using engine enamel. It will not fully cure until it is heated. When used on an engine a couple of engine heat cycles cures the paint. How do you intend to heat the rims to fully cure this paint? Your wife or mother may frown upon you putting the wheels in the kitchen oven. Suggestion. Wheel paint would work better on wheels than engine paint. Engine paint is for engines. Wheel paint is for wheels. Duplicolor makes some nice wheel paint. See the link below.
- Q:What do I do with Poster Paint?
- Well that said, if it washes off... paint your car with some hippie designs...lol. test a small area first... would be actually nice to know if you could temporarily paint fun stuff on your automobile.. you could advertise for your business or something... Donate it to a vacation bible school, sign up as an art teacher at your church... Paint a watercolor of (because you can add water to it) something you like, if it turns out nice frame it. Just because its a poster doesn't mean you can't hang it in your home!! There are tons of poster paintings hanging in nice places... Thats what artistry is all about. If your spiritual paint in really neat shapes an optimistic saying or proverb and hang it in a place that you will see it... Do you have a friend in the dumps, needs some cheering up, do the picture/proverb thing for them and take it to their house to cheer them up! Mostly, have fun with it!
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and whitening?
- White powder is also called "Shuangfei powder", the main component is heavy calcium carbonate, heavy calcium carbonate is also referred to as "TSP", usually used to cover leveling, brushing out no latex paint luster, appears coarse particles, now decoration Has been rarely used, the basic was eliminated.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality