Product Description of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 is white pigment, with excellent properties of pigment, used in paper-making industry as paper filler; it will improve physical and mechanical performance of paper; make paper less transparent and more smooth, and also make paper whiter, more flexible and lustrous, so as to avoid being pierced when printing. Advantages: It is quite even(0.2-0.4) with small particle size, loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4) and good hydrophobic property, widely used in paper making, paperboard and water soluble coatings. It is exported and well received by customers.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CP101
|Dry powder whiteness % Min
||Not demixing in an hour|
|Achromatic strength(Reynolds index) Min
|Residue(325 mesh) % Max
|Dispersing % Max
|Water absorption % Max
|Resistivity Ωm Min
Suggestion Usage of High quality Titanium Dioxide Powder :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 powder with small particle size , loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4 ) and goo hydrophobic property . It will improve physcial and mechanical Performance of paper ; making paper less transparent and more smooth , the whiteness will also improved , also will be more flexible and Iustrous , Widely used in Paper Industry ,paperboard and water soluble coatings and others .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide on Papre-making :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2.For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22MT.
Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry:
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Quickest Way Removing Paint?
- nobody removes paint. period. Paint over it. Buy good paint, you'll save a lot of time, it's worth the extra few bucks per gallon. Also, you fail to mention what the painted surface is, wood, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, asbestos siding, etc. Nothing but wood will give up the paint without becoming trashed in the process. If its wood and the paint is loose and kind of blistery, try a pressure washer with a fan nozzle. what stays should just be painted over.
- Q:Kansai Paint of West Coatings
- Kansai Coatings owns the Asian markets (China, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines and India), as well as the US and Mexican markets. In 2005, the company established a PPG joint venture for automotive coatings to serve the North American and European markets. In Osaka and the Tokyo Stock Exchange, listed companies announced sales of Kansai Y19.6 billion ($ 1,840,000 in 2005). 1918 years: wins yang rock well founds in the city of Nisaki, Japan Kansai paint.
- Q:Class A lithium polymer battery and 3A level difference
- Polymer battery in the security, the outer packaging for the aluminum-plastic packaging, different from the liquid lithium metal shell, the internal quality hidden can be immediately demonstrated by the deformation of the packaging, in the event of security risks, will not explode, only bulging.
- Q:Is the waterproof paint a paint? If not, with the paint class, what is the difference?
- Whether it is paint, or wall paint, or has been eliminated by the market what 88 anti-porcelain paint are collectively referred to as paint, but now the paint is generally used for furniture (wood used in paint before also known as paint, now called wood ), Metal surface, due to the requirements of environmental protection, whether it is paint or wall paint to use water to dilute to use, it can also be called water-based paint or water-based paint, is used before the capacity and water, construction can not be dry after the water , Also known as waterproof coating.
- Q:How to use the dyes on clothes or shoes
- Can be used for hand-painted wall paintings, as well as other decorative paintings, acrylic paint insoluble in water, but also can be easily dissolved in oil painting, is a very good hand-painted paint.
- Q:bathroom prep before painting?
- peeling paint usually means that the last person put latex over alkyd without priming first. Use a large handled paint scraper to get off as much peeled paint as you can then sandpaper the spots that the scraper didn't get. patch dings & gouges with drywall mud, let dry, sand & repeat. wash the walls with tsp-you can find it in the paint department- & water (use chemical resistant rubber gloves & safety glasses.)taking care not to wash off the drywall mud. rinse with clear water & let dry. Prime it--I use zinsser 123 primer/ sealer ( I always do 2 coats) & I find the best paint for the bathroom & kitchen is alkyd. You can buy low odor stuff nowadays.I always do 2 coats of paint as well. apply it to the wall then go down the wall from ceiling to floor in 1 long stroke then you won't get any roller marks.
- Q:Make a paint composition analysis formula
- Three green paint as a production of high quality water-based wood paint manufacturers, paint can be done.
- Q:Can the powder and black powder be used together?
- Yellow powder and black powder can be used together!
- Q:Question about painting?
- its easier to paint the trim because of the small edges on the side and then when you cut in your lines with a brush on the walls you are painting directly in front of you,a larger area, and can have better brush control.
- Q:What is paint thinner used for?
- Keep in mind it is not for sniffing o.O Cleansing of
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality