Product Description of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 is white pigment, with excellent properties of pigment, used in paper-making industry as paper filler; it will improve physical and mechanical performance of paper; make paper less transparent and more smooth, and also make paper whiter, more flexible and lustrous, so as to avoid being pierced when printing. Advantages: It is quite even(0.2-0.4) with small particle size, loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4) and good hydrophobic property, widely used in paper making, paperboard and water soluble coatings. It is exported and well received by customers.
TDS of Titanium Dioxide CP101
|Dry powder whiteness % Min
||Not demixing in an hour|
|Achromatic strength(Reynolds index) Min
|Residue(325 mesh) % Max
|Dispersing % Max
|Water absorption % Max
|Resistivity Ωm Min
Suggestion Usage of High quality Titanium Dioxide Powder :
Titanium Dioxide CP101 powder with small particle size , loose particles (apparent density 0.3-0.4 ) and goo hydrophobic property . It will improve physcial and mechanical Performance of paper ; making paper less transparent and more smooth , the whiteness will also improved , also will be more flexible and Iustrous , Widely used in Paper Industry ,paperboard and water soluble coatings and others .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide on Papre-making :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2.For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft paper bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22MT.
Storage of Titanium Dioxide on Paper Industry:
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What substance can be pvc PVC stained
- Industrial dyeing is generally used in color masterbatch.
- Q:What is the tattoo pigment doing?
- Tattoo pigment is divided into color and auxiliary two parts, color refers to the role of color pigments, dyes and other organic or inorganic substances; additives are tattoo material in addition to the color of the material, such as water , Alcohol, glycerol, resin, etc. play a decentralized, moist, disinfection, emulsification and other substances.
- Q:What are the pigments used for handmade soaps?
- Fat-soluble pigments, chemical shops for sale. In fact, this is not the best,
- Q:What is the difference between active printing and paint printing?
- Active printing with chemical printing of paint test: active printing in the strong alkali (sodium hydroxide) and the role of insurance powder will fade, but the paint will not fade. With this test will know whether it is active printing.
- Q:Can plant dyes be glazed? How to combine plant dyes and ceramics?
- Should not, the organic pigments of plants will be decomposed by heat ...
- Q:Is it good for tiles with good tiles?
- Floor with low tiles, floor, then high with paint it, timely fall off smashed people did not matter, the tiles hit people may be trouble ~
- Q:What is the difference between paint or paint?
- Paint is a kind of paint, paint is divided into oil paint, water-based paint, powder coating and so on. In China is generally considered that the paint is water-based paint, is used to brush the surface of the building, the paint is used to brush the metal used, in fact, this is a wrong understanding. Paint contains paint, which can be divided into water and oily paint. With the development of petrochemical industry, chemical products emerging, modern paint has been out of the tradition of oil production paint, more and more paint products made by chemical synthesis, the type of paint, the use of more and more occasions. So the difference between them is that the paint is a class of paint. The meaning of paint is broader. Coatings include oil (paint), water-based paint, powder coating. Paint: Flowable liquid coating. Including paint and water-based paint; paint: organic solvent as a medium or high solid, solvent-free oily paint; water-based paint: water can be dissolved or water-dispersed paint.
- Q:Automotive paint spray industry, the meaning of the coating is (concept)?
- The middle coating is the abbreviation of the middle coating, that is, the coating between the primer and the finish, the equivalent of the filling layer, in order to increase the fullness of the paint. Compared with the topcoat, the proportion of the film in the paint composition is lower than that of the finish, and the filler has a higher proportion than the finish, and the particle size of the filler is slightly larger than the particle size of the filler in the finish.
- Q:Lithium-ion polymer battery low temperature how much work '
- Ordinary lithium-ion polymer battery discharge operating temperature range is -20 to 60 degrees, special can reach -30 degrees. Under the insulation of the battery can release the power of only the normal capacity of about 70% -80%.
- Q:What is the difference between mixed water and clean water in environmental protection?
- Clear water paint for the perspective of the decorative panel texture, pores. Paint the color required to do with the background, finishing varnish to achieve the desired effect called water paint. Because the water is a look at the original texture of wood, water paint decoration to choose the color and texture of the panel, but in the construction process to pay attention to the material into the field when the protection is to say that the primer, in order to better Protect furniture and color.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality