Product Description for Titanium Dioxide CF601:
Titanium Dioxide Plastic and Rubber Grade CF602 adopts fine surface treatment and pre-dispersing process. The titanium dioxide particle interface is wrapped by the complete and tough interfacial film, and the particles won't aggregate through enhancing powdering force and space transfer resistance. The titanium dioxide particle can reach the required particle diameter, so the product can reach superior quality.
With advanced control technology , the products show good whiteness, high gloss, great hiding power, strong tinting power,
favorable weatherability , high chalk resistance, low oil absorption, good wetting and are easy to disperse in a variety of systems.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide CF601
a (<red hue)
b (< yellow hue)
45um residue on sieve%
Loss on ignition %
Water dispersion %
Ferrum (Fe) %
Suggestion Usage For Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
CNBM-CF602 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CNBM-CF602 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications , especially in plastic and rubber industry .
Safety For Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing and Shipment of Titanium Dioxide on Fiber Grade :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag, or even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One container can be load 25MT.If need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide CF 601 for Plastic&Ruber :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What is the difference between dyes and pigments?
- Pigment and dyestuffs Pigments are a kind of fine powdery colored material, generally insoluble in water, oil and solvent, but can be evenly dispersed in it. Pigment is the secondary film forming material of paint, in the wood decoration process modulation primer, putty and wood coloring, but also often use the pigment.
- Q:What color is the ancient paint?
- Paint is made of iron oxide or resin and other raw materials used to decorate and protect the goods of the paint. The origin of the paint is inconclusive. In 1500 BC, in French and Spanish caves, paint was used for painting and decoration. BC 6000 years, China has been using inorganic compounds and organic pigments mixed roasting to improve the paint. In 1500 BC, the Egyptians made use of dyes such as indigo and madder blue and red pigments, but this paint is still very imperfect. 18th century, due to the development and utilization of linseed oil and zinc oxide, the rapid development of the paint industry. In the 20th century, the paint process has developed significantly, the emergence of a greater adhesion, higher gloss, flame retardant, corrosion resistance and high thermal stability of the various colors of paint found
- Q:Just paint with the brush how the furniture in addition to taste ah?
- With a basin or a small bucket like a container filled with cold water, and then add the right amount of vinegar on the ventilated room, and open the furniture door. This can be appropriate to evaporate moisture to protect the wall paint surface, but also absorb the elimination of residual odor;
- Q:What is the dilution of acrylic paint, how to save after use?
- A high degree of wine can be diluted with water can also be sealed
- Q:Car Paint Bumper Question?
- Use a better paint and sand the area with wet sand paper first.
- Q:What is the difference between the copolymer and the polymer?
- A copolymer is composed of two or more monomers
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- They belong to the same grade, in the paint industry is second-tier brand.
- Q:What is the difference between a dye and a pigment-based printing ink?
- The dyestuff is dyed, but the pigment is different, and the pigment can be used to make dyes and all the raw materials of monochrome and mixed colorants made of pigments. Simply put the pigment is the raw material of all colored materials. Pigment of the three primary colors are yellow, magenta, cyan. The rest of all the colors are mixed by the three colors from the mix, such as yellow plus magenta is equal to red, yellow plus green is equal to green, yellow plus red and blue is equal to black, these are the three primary colors are mixed, the three primary colors are not equal Mixing can get all the colors in the world.
- Q:Furniture, paint on the human body what harm?
- Paint may be related to the occurrence of certain malignant neoplasms! It is recommended that you do not have long-term protection with yourself in such an environment, if you can not change the conditions due to work or other reasons, you can use some physical methods to protect yourself.
- Q:The difference between thermal transfer ink and pigment ink
- Although it can be used in different products, but under normal circumstances, thermal transfer ink is used in the cup, the magnet above these, the pigment ink can be used in crystal, clothes above,
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality