Specification of Wholesale TIO2 Rutile for Electro-deposition Paints
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
Application of Wholesale TIO2 Rutile for Electro-deposition Paints
Widely used in decorative coating, powder, plastic, PVC, paint, ink, latex paint, paper, rubber and leather and general industrial coatings and other fields.
Careful load and unload ,be care not pollute or tom the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Store in ventilated and dry places ,pile less than 20 tiers,keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:Watercolor of white liquid sprinkled on clothes how to wash off
- Q:What is the meaning of the bottom of the paint?
- Simply said that the primer and finish, in the paint when the package.
- Q:It is best to buy their own harmless dyes with what grass to do paint
- White - clam powder: white paint commonly used in ancient painting, made of clam shells. According to Jiang Ji "pass the mysterious": clam powder system, is the first layer of black on the shell to the net, research very fine and then use.
- Q:Ink, paint, paint the difference
- Generally speaking, the paint is based on oil-soluble material as a binder coating.
- Q:What is the meaning of the charge of the polymer?
- Lithium-polymer batteries using solid polymer electrolytes are ultra-thin in shape compared to lithium-ion batteries using liquid electrolytes, with a minimum theoretical thickness of 0.5 mm and any shape and any area The Greatly improving the flexibility of the battery shape characteristics, which can be better made of any shape and capacity of a new generation of lithium batteries.
- Q:The difference between waterborne dyes and polypropylene
- We usually use organic pigment has two categories, one is the so-called water-based dye, in fact, is the dye. Its macromolecular structure contains sulfonic acid groups, carboxylic acid groups of these two hydrophilic groups, it is water-soluble, dissolved in water was a transparent solution. This type of dye is mainly used to dye textiles and paper.
- Q:Artist VS Building Paints?
- Building paints generally are mixed using readily available pigments of primary shades plus black and white which are added to either an Oil, Alkyd or Acrylic Base. Depending on whether the paint is used for interior or exterior, and relative to the amount of wear and tear on the paint, it could contain Teflon for wear ability, UV filters to prevent fading, etc. The polymer used in commercial Acrylic paint dries considerably slower than that used in Artists Acrylics. This is actually a blessing, that I've used to my advantage over the years. It's handy to use a white acrylic enamel interior paint for mixing with Artists acrylics when working on skies, water, or any large areas that require blending as it gives a smooth transition. Have done this for years. Artists pigments, depending on the quality of the paints you are using come from a variety of sources, everything from rocks, to plants, to fish, to bugs, and the list goes on. Depending on the source, some of these pigments are very rare and very expensive, making it uneconomical to use in commercial paint production. Hope this answers your question and hopefully gives you a couple of ideas that you might use.
- Q:What does the polymer mobile power mean?
- The internal lithium ion is a polymer battery
- Q:milk paint????
- I tried it once and it was hard work! In the end i used waterbased paint , diluted with water and applied it like a wash. I painted my old pine bed setting, to give it a shabby chic french farmyard look...it looks perfect! im so proud. But milk paint is a chore.
- Q:What is the difference between polyurethane paint and nitrocellulose paint?
- Yes yeah
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range