Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
Wet&Dry use,Drain device
Brake function,Hand shock proof handle,stronge power(2400W)
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 3pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag filter
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
3. Trade terms are acceptable for EXW, FOB, CNF, CIF and negotiable for specifications
4. OEM service is our main offer and welcome your design and ideas about our items
5. We are professional in houseware product, so please feel free to contact us for any related
Q1: Will you offer the ODM or OEM services?
A1: We do offer the ODM or OEM services, and will be much welcomed.
Q2: Is there cheap shipping cost to import to our country?
A2: For small order, express will be best. And for bulk order, sea ship way is best but take much time.
For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport plus our ship partner send to your door.
- Q:What is the best price for a good vacuum-cleaner?
- I bought a Bissel powerforce at Walmart, it better than any kirby or oreck that sales man have came and demonstrated for me. I even use my vacum beside theirs and it was better. It's bagless and the price is right and it has a hose and attachments that you can add,I added a hose to reach the ceiling, but it is an upright. It's the best vacum for the price I've found.it even pulls dirt from under the carpets, if you run it over it at least 5 times and keep the filters clean, which is all you do is wash them.
- Q:How long do Bagless Vacuum cleaner filters last?
- Hello,i suggested you need to buy Bissell Steam Mops.It is more convenient,cheap and practical.So try to follow link below to catch more ideas..ok..cheers
- Q:What do you think about dyson product?
- IMHO, Dysons are the best available vacuum cleaners ever made available to the American market. The company seems bent on implementing new innovations on every new model they release, where as lame duck companies like Dirt Devil and Hoover continue to release the same old crap over and over. Besides, what other vacuum cleaners next to the Dyson's at your local store offer a 5-year warranty? That's right, Dyson is the only big box department store brand to offer a 5-year warranty, where as Hoover only offers 2 years at the most. If you are interested in getting a Dyson, might I interest you in the new DC17 model? Their new filtration system is more efficient at filtering sand and dust out of the airstream compared to the previous designs, and it uses an extremely aggressive brushroll that will not get hair wrapped around it, and will get deep down sand out of your carpet knap.
- Q:New dog preparation question ?
- Puppies will pretty much eat/chew on everything. Any trash should be picked up. Clothes that you don't want torn also off the floor. The more stuff on the floor the more likely you will not be able to see if the puppy goes potty inside, and that's pretty gross.
- Q:steam vacuum carpet cleaner?
- rent one at the local store. walmart.. ace hardware etc........... a lot less expensive than buying and immrdiate use you wont have to wait for shipping
- Q:are all motors the same size in kenmore canister vacuums?
- I would think not. Look at the specs for vacuums you might be interested in and compare the amps or watts or whatever electrical spec is in vogue this year for vacuum cleaners.
- Q:Why are there now many different brands of bagless vacuum cleaners?
- Are you talking about a broom? I don't think those can be patented.
- Q:why are lights on vacuum cleaners
- I think its so you can see when u r cleaning places with little light such as closets with no light and under tables and couches and stuff
- Q:Stick vacuum recommendations?
- Stick vacuums come in cordless as well as standard plug-in models and while not having an electric cord adds to the versatility of the tool, it does mean pricey battery replacements, less power performance and recharging energy use. There's also the local availability of battery replacements that should be considered before buying a cordless vacuum. To decide whether a cordless model is right for your home, consider where you'll keep it and whether a plug-in is readily located. If a hands-off type of surface cleaning tool is more to your liking, a robot vacuum may be something to consider. Although much more expensive than a stick vacuum, a robot can do the job while you're out. If you don't like using a broom or mop to sweep or just want to shorten cleaning time, a stick vacuum is a quick way to clear crumbs and dirt from the dining or kitchen floor.
- Q:How have machines been harmful AND helpful to our society?
- they've been both; harmful and helpful! yet we cant live without them xox
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range