Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Drum Vacuum Cleaner
Wet&Dry use,HEPA filter,Blow fuction,with Hook
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
3, We can accept small order or big order, the more you buy, the more you save.
4, We can offer you reasonable price and various products.
Q2. Do you have existing robot dust cleaner samples?
Yes, we do.
Q3. Do you accept our logo on your producs?
Yes,with R&D team and professional engineers,OEM service is not a problem.
- Q:Vacuum cleaners for pet hair?
- the dyson seems to be a great vacume, but it is no where close to your budget, and when you go shopping, you will find the 700 dollar price tag on the one you want is unacceptable...yes there is a difference. instead, I suggest a eureka bagless vacume. I got mine for 85 dollars at Lowes. it comes with a dusting wand that is cleaned by the vacume. And it has incredible suction, and all filters are washable in your sink. since you have a 300 dollar budget, they sell a great attatchment for this vacume for pet hair on furniture ...I use it to vacume my dog...lol. another great option is a shop vac for pre vacuming around pet beds. Any small shop vac works great for this. Have fun shopping.
- Q:I think I've got myself involved with an incompetent employer. How long should I stay?
- Start looking now. Just quit as soon as you find another job. No reason to give notice if its never gonna show up on your resume, but you still need to pay bills until you find something better.
- Q:How can I tell how loud a vacuum is before I buy it (if there is no display model)?
- Most places do have a return policy so could return it if you were unhappy. Could also make a request to the owner to put one together. If it has mostly this type of item on sale I am sure they will be happy to do this to make the sale. I think you will find that most vacuums do make close to the same amount of sound. That is what I have found. I worry more about the power it has to pick stuff up.
- Q:any suggestions for a vacuum???...?
- Depending where you live you can check discount stores that may have some good ones for less money. that's how I found mine- for $50. a couple of years ago. It's a Hoover and has a removeable cannister so you don't have to deal with messy paper filter bags. I can't recommend one brand over the other since I don't have that much experience. Just be sure you do the necessary maintenance once you buy one so that it doesn't become clogged with dirt and other debree. None of them will last forever but if you get 5-6 years that's not bad
- Q:Why am I sexually attracted to vacuum cleaners?
- its like a milking machine except its your penis not the teet of a cow and it will hurt a bit more
- Q:recommendations for vacuum cleaners?
- Try a henry it is what the cleaning ladies use!
- Q:Why is it when the majority of wives decide to depart they act like giant vacuum cleaners?
- Only WEAK husbands get the vacuum cleaner done to them.. I hope you're not a WEAK husband!!!
- Q:Vacuum cleaners...When it comes to maintaining suction, being leight weight, and low noise level, ...?
- Good Answers. I agree with Bissell and the canister as the best fit for your requirements.
- Q:My vacuum cleaner isnt working???? HELP!?
- Sometimes when the bag is over-full the dirt, dust gets backed up into the hose. Open it up again see if the hose is free, clear of obstructions.
- Q:Has anyone used one of those robotic vacuum cleaners (they vacuum floor by themselves). How effective was it?
- ~~My mom has one and raves about it. My step dad even named it Suzette! My mom, who is anal about a clean house says it does better than she can as it goes under furniture, etc. She's made me want one now. Just not sure what my dogs would do to it??~~
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range