Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
With power tool socket available
Metal barrel with electric-shock safeguard
Metal handle is available for 40L barrel
Wet and dry function
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
1pc 1.5M hose,2pcs Metal tubes,,1pc nozzle
1pc HEPA filter
1pc water brush and 1pc floor brush
* Nominal power
* FOB SHANGHAI PRICE
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Discounts are offered based on order quantities.
We are flexible and fast developing.Embrace flexibility and professionalism.
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Ningbo City, China.You can fly to Ningbo airport
directly or take the high speed train to Yuyao.We will come to pick you up.
All our clients, from domestic or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
- Q:Where in Bahrain can you find lamp shades, and Bissell vacuum cleaners?
- Go down main abut 3 miles, make a quick left, go north on the one way street with the funny overpass, make a quick left then a right, it's right there on your left.
- Q:Why do my BRAND NEW vacuum cleaners always stop working right after only a few weeks?
- If the hose still has suction but the carpet beater doesn't, there must be a clog somewhere or the roller has stopped rotating. Keep looking. Turn the vacuum cleaner upside down so you can see the bottom, turn it on and see if the brush spins. If not, there's your problem. The belt has come loose, which it shouldn't do that quickly, or something has gotten jammed and is preventing the brush from turning. It's usually long hair, or threads from the carpet or something. Unplug the machine and clean what needs cleaning.
- Q:are Henry Hound vacuum cleaners any good for getting dog hairs out of carpets?
- I do not know about the Henry Hound but the DYSON Animal is great. I think it could suck the paint off the wall if I left it there long enough.
- Q:Is the one thing that separates us from animals is that we aren't afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- Oh? Show a vacuum cleaner to a guy on Sunday. You will see both fear and panic cross his face and the dang thing isn't even running!
- Q:Why are Dyson Vacuum cleaners so expensive?
- It okorder.com
- Q:Do Kirby vacuum cleaners really live up to the hype?
- I have one I bought 11 years ago. It is still running like new. I had to take it in about 3 years ago and have some new belts put on it. Other than that it has been very reliable, and YES it does clean as well as advertised. I have a Chow Chow dog and he sheds horribly. The dog is as old as the vacuum. If you mix the water VERY hot before adding the carpet cleaner. ( I use the generic cleaner soap from Wal-Mart) it works great. Hope this helps. My favorite thing about the Salesmen that sale these vacuums is they say it will last a lifetime. (which i believe them) but then 1 year later the same guy comes back and tells me I need to upgrade it. That still makes me laugh. P.S. if you have means I highly suggest you buy one.
- Q:Info needed on Drill or Vacuum-clean motor used as generator.?
- Plug-in drills and vacuum cleaners have usually been universal motors, essentially the same thing as series connected DC motors. I don't believe they can be used as generators without changing the internal connections. The Dyson vacuums apparently use permanent magnet motors as do battery powered drills. Those motors would probably make good generators, but you would need to eliminate the electronic control and connect directly to the motor coils. Any motor that can be used as a generator would generate the rated voltage at the rated speed for which it was designed as a motor.
- Q:Has anyone Watched the New Season of Big Love and noticed.....?
- yes it is. Every thing you see on a TV show that is clearly marked with a product name is a placement.Plus since Bill owns a chain of hardware stores it makes sense his wives would use the best vacuum cleaners on the market.
- Q:How do vacuum cleaners work?
- well if u loook at the brand and try to find the website and you know like yahoo search it u can try and find out how ur special vaccum works
- Q:Which was not a consumer good in the 1920s?
- The Television. It was invented in 1929, but not sold until the Depression and WW2 ended.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range