Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
With Power tool socket,Self clean tech(Patent free),with Hook,With power tool socket,Drain device,Brake function,Hand shock proof handle, 1000Hours double-stage motor ,Luxery accessories
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
1pc 1.5M hose,2pcs Metal tubes,,1pc nozzle
1pc dust bag filter
2pcs floor brushes
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Our Clients,we have coorporated with many clients,with reputation for NS from Japan,INSTORE
from UK,AVON from USA,CONAIR from Canada,PURE from Singapore and so on.
Both OEM and ODM are welcome.
3.Q:How can I get some samples?
A:We are happy to make sample for you to check the quality,provide one
sample to one customer.
4. Q: what's the MOQ?
A:The MOQ is 200pcs with FOB Price.
- Q:Why are vacuum cleaners so noisy?
- It takes a powerful motor to create the suction needed to make a vacuum cleaner effective. There are quiet models, but they don't work as well. The best way to use a quiet vac is to go with a central, and have the canister mounted in the basement or garage. All you hear is the motor in the power head if you are vacuuming carpet, or the air moving if you are vacuum hard surfaces. Hope this helps.
- Q:When did the following become common in homes?
- TV in my home came when I was age 5. The washing machine had rollers on the top to wring out the water. My parents NEVER owned a dishwasher. My parents hung the clothes on the line; never owned a dryer. My mother used the hair dryer with the bag and hose. .
- Q:Are a vacuum cleaners stupid? I have two dogs that come in during the harsh winter months and they shed like?
- well i have several canister vacumes that work great kenmore's, but for the dog hair i use a small 5 gallon shop vac so that my vacumes wont smell like dog or get clogged.. try a small shop vac works great!!!! and cheap
- Q:What vacuum is the best for picking up pet hair? I would like suggestions under $300.?
- The Shark Navigator is a small, compact vacuum with features and capabilities similar to that of its full sized and more expensive counterparts. It is by no means a replacement for a Dyson or a Miele, however, at only $140.00, it is a good compromise between more expensive, more powerful units, and cheap vacuums that don't work at all. In our tests, the Navigator did a very good job of picking up pet hair. Consumers also report having a good experience with the Navigator removing pet hair. Shark has also just released the Navigator Lift-Away, which combines an upright vacuum and a canister into one neatly packaged vacuum cleaner. We are currently reviewing the Lift-Away and will have it posted soon. One final note, we have found that bagless vacuums are far superior to bagged vacuums when it comes to pet odor control. We’ve tested Oreck bagged vacuums with special odor control features and very expensive Miele pet vacuums with special odor inhibiting filters, and none of them really work. The only vacuums we’ve found that don’t have pet odor problems are bagless vacuums you can empty regularly, with washable filters that you can wash as often as necessary to control odors.
- Q:what do YOU love the SMELL of?
- Walking by a laundromat, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the dryers section especially.
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles for cleaning corners, curtains, sofas and crevices
- Q:what is the website for regina vacuum cleaners parts?
- okorder.com/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages
- Q:Do you know a VACUUM that sucks?
- I own a Kirby. My mother owned a Kirby. I have a neighbor who owned a Kirby for twenty years. She just bought a new one. She didn't retire the old one which still works, but put it in the garage to vacuum the car. (with attachments, of course, not as an upright.) We live in high dust country, the arid southwest. A Kirby is high end on the purchase, but it can vacuum up what the wind brings in for years without problems. Even if it ever has problems, a small engine repair shop can probably refurbish it for you. Just be sure to order lots of bags, and change the bags out regularly.
- Q:What is a good hand vacuum?
- There's not a whole lot out there for hand vacs these days check out some thrift stores to see if you can find a dirt devil hand vac with the bag on the back it's a much better option than most, if not all newer ones
- Q:What is the best vacuum to buy?
- Bissell bagless, wallyworld $45.00 really sucks. I have 2 golden retrievers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range