Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Drum Vacuum Cleaner
Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook,Power Socket(optional),Drain device
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
We response timely with professional workable advise.
Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information.
Q6. Where is your factory located?
We are located in Shenzhen China.
Q7.What is the after-sale service?
With 12 months warranty.
- Q:MAth question!!! 8th grade (:?
- (1/8)x=$500 x=500/(1/8)=500*8/1=4000 He must sell $4000 in order to earn $500.
- Q:Best Vacuum Cleaners For Allergies?
- Dyson is the best and it is bagless. I suffer from allergies as well, we even moved into a house with no carpets (polished floors throughout) and I still suffered. Then I bought a Dyson and I haven't hardly used my medication in years!
- Q:Anybody ever work for/currently work for Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners?
- never heard of it
- Q:Will Vacuum Cleaners go on sale on Black Friday?
- Just about everything goes on sale. Dont buy Dyson! I hate mine. I wish I never spent $400 on it! I have a Siberian Husky and it takes me two tries at vacuuming a room just to get everything up. It really is the biggest waste of money I have spent on anything. Ya, they look cool, and have good marketing, but its crap! at least for me it is.
- Q:how are vacuums and airplanes similar?
- vacuum cleaners, not the vacuum of space, right? Probably the cyclonic nature of the engine that creates the suction.
- Q:DYSON vacuum cleaners
- Contact trade associations or to get offers from suppliers of vacuum cleaners,
- Q:household appliances and entertainment with wheels?
- a. 1. vacuum cleaners (casters) 2. clothes dryer (drum rests on wheels) b. 1. Wheel of fortune 2. Ferris wheel There are also a lot of big wheels in entertainment, but I haven't much use for them....
- Q:what is the website for regina vacuum cleaners parts?
- www.okorder.com My memory is failing me, but I think a Regina and a Tristar are the same
- Q:small vacuum cleaners?
- I have a small Electrolux cordless upright vac at home and it's great for quick clean ups or small places. I've had it now for quite a few years and it's still doing well.
- Q:Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners?
- I love an electrolux they last a long time and they really work. But they can be heavy so if weight is a problem, go with an Oreck. But I Love the way the lux has that long vacuum head. And a reset button if something gets stuck and you have to pull it out. its great. I would`t go bag less they just seem to lose suction over time. Unless your willing to invest in a dyson.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range