Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
Wet&Dry use,with Hook,Safety switch,Cable storge
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
1. Sample order is available and require further checking with us
2. Delivery time is decided by the quantity and customer's requirements
C).Does the items allowed to sold overseas?
Of course yes, the design of this vacuum cleaners belongs to the factory,
with patent design,so the item can be sold anywhere freely.
D).How to control the raw material?
All the plastic material of vacuum cleaner, are total new material,do not add recycle material.
that can ensure the plastic itself with best performance.
E).Does the company allow customized new item?
Yes. as we have professional R&D team, so we can help to work out new items.
- Q:What are some good upright vacuums?
- 1. Dyson 2. Dyson 3. Dyson, expect you get the picture. The first time you use a Dyson in your house you'll be amazed how much muck it picks up, then you realize all the previous times all you were doing was moving dust from one place to another. Dyson.
- Q:have you tried the robot vacuum cleaners?
- I have cleaned a lot of peoples homes that have had different brands of the robot vacuums and I must say that none of them work very well. They get stuck easily and don't pick up the dirt all that well. My vacuum bag would be filled with dirt right after the robot cleaned the room. I have had several people tell me that the battery does not last that long, with the robot returning to the docking station after only cleaning area of carpet. They do work slightly better on hard wood.
- Q:In TV ads, why are women using the vacuum and cleaning the shower?
- approximately as quickly as a week, until there's a ought to do it extra regularly or my mum is vacationing lol I incredibly have laminate flooring by way of my total downstairs so i can comb that and as we don't positioned on shoes interior the homestead the carpets upstairs stay extraordinarily sparkling xx
- Q:vacuum cleaners in space?
- no, you need matter to make a vacuum and space has no gas or pressure for this to happen. nothing would be moving. you need gas to produce the suction which produce the vacuum
- Q:New dog preparation question ?
- ok. That's not so good. You have to clean up everything small, just like with a toddler or baby. They could choke. Also, you must MUST hang up all cords, wires or strings up behind something or up high on a wall. They could bite through them and get electrocuted. NOT GOOD. Also, put up any candy bars, fruit or other people food. It is very bad for dogs to eat. hope this helps! :)
- Q:What should I do when my story for an anime or manga is about to crumble?
- Long story short: 1.) Give up and start a new one. 2.) Come up with some ideas for how to continue the story. This paragraph is missing a topic sentence, so I have no Idea what the point of it was, I know I have a lot of ideas, but I have also thought about using other peoples characters. Example: Empress Zara and her harem from Jushin Liger. Since I maybe a first anime and manga writer. Would I need experience for that and how much of it? I thought of using Hoover vacuum cleaners other vacuum cleaners for scenes when a character(s) is doing housekeeping or apart of a household. I have also came up with my own originals. I thought of the name Leviathan for a character or two. But my main genre is magical fantasy. I just want some advice.
- Q:Residential Carpet Cleaners??
- Why not do both?
- Q:⚫️ Poll: When you were wee little, were you afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- I don't know about afraid but i was weary. On the other hand i was terrified and kinda still am of those street cleaning things with the round yellow brushes. I have no ideA why. I don't know it it's because I think that I might somehow get sucked up or what.
- Q:Does cordless handheld vacuum cleaners always come in short in duration?
- when you decide to replace your current handheld vacuum buy a rechargeable Black and Decker. It charges while hanging on the wall and is always ready. Getting a rechargeable will save money in the long term since you will not have to bother with batteries.
- Q:Which came first, the vacuum or the carpet?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range