Basic info of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape
It is fabricated from high quality texturized C glass or Eglass fiber yarns that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 1022F/550C.
2. It resists most acids and alkalis and is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents.
3. It is an excellent substitute for asbestos tape.
4. Texturized fiberglass tape with copper wire, nickel wire or stainless wire are also available.
Applications of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape:
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection provide of industrial wires, cables, hoses, tube and pipe and also provide thermal insulation and personnel protection.
2. Used as a gasket or seal.
Features of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape
Good alkali resistance
High tensile strength and resistance to deformation
Convenient application in construction
- Q:Why wool fibers and their fabrics have shrinkage properties? What are their advantages and disadvantages? What are the sizes and sizes of wool fabrics?...
- In the damp heat or chemical conditions, to be repeated as friction extrusion, the directional friction effect, keep the fiber finger movement and fiber entanglement in a certain direction slowly creeping into engagement. With wool felt, wool fabric shrink tightly.The wool fabric can be made into a rich, soft and warm fabric, but the shrinkage affects the dimensional stability after washing, and it is disadvantageous to the thin fabric which requires fine weaveThe size of cashmere is related to the quality of wool and external conditions (heat and moisture, mechanical external force)
- Q:What are the ingredients of glass and plastics?
- The main raw materials for the production process of glass are glass forming bodies, glass adjusting materials and glass intermediates, and the rest are auxiliary raw materials. The main raw materials, intermediate oxide and oxide to network oxides into the glass forming network; auxiliary materials including clarifying agent, fluxing agent, emulsifying agent, coloring agent, bleaching agent, oxidizing agent and reducing agent etc..Glass production process mainly includes: (1) raw material pretreatment. The massive raw materials are crushed to damp the raw materials, and the iron containing materials are treated with iron to ensure the quality of the glass. Preparation of batch. Melting system. The glass batch is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at high temperature to form a liquid glass which is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements. Shaping. The processing of liquid glass into desired shapes, such as flat plates, various vessels, etc.. Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, to eliminate or produce glass internal stress, phase separation or crystallization, and change the state of glass structure.
- Q:Is recycled glass recycled high in value? What's the value of it?
- Of course, we can do tile facing
- Q:I am producing 04 cloth of glass fiber. I want to know how to sell it
- Glass cloth is mainly used for the production of a variety of electrical insulation laminates, printed circuit boards, vehicle bodies, tanks, boats, mould etc.. Glass cloth is mainly used for the production of plastic packaging cloth, as well as for corrosion resistant occasions.
- Q:How to make a fishing boat with fiberglass cloth?
- Do the best wood, plaster mold can also suggest that you go to see some part of the line made of FRP Yacht factory, some two dimensions can be
- Q:What is fiberglass cloth for?
- The external wall insulation mesh is based on alkali or alkali glass fiber yarn, woven glass fiber mesh to the substrate, and then a new alkali resistant products coated with acrylic copolymer solution after drying and is mainly used in cement, gypsum, walls, buildings and other structures in the outer surface enhanced crack.
- Q:The antibacterial effect of bamboo fiber fabric is because it has been added with a kind of assistant, not the yarn of bamboo fiber itself
- But the viscose fiber produced by bamboo is deliberately called "bamboo fiber" by the businessmen, and it no longer has the structure of natural bamboo fiber, so its antibacterial effect will be greatly reduced, or not at all
- Q:What about polyester fiber and flannel? Is flannel made of polyester?
- From polyester yarn into soft soft suede fabric, that is, "flannel polyester fabric"".
- Q:Mattress, bamboo fiber fabric and short plush fabric, that's always good
- The bamboo fiber fabric is good, durable, comfortable to feel, suitable for use on mattresses, simple atmosphere, short plush fabric, suitable for small objects such as pillows, and easy to clean
- Q:Polyester fiber fabric clothes will cross it out
- Polyester fibers are absorbent and shrink free textile materials, so the clothes they make do not have what you say. The only consideration is not to use hot water.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range