Basic Info of E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil
1). Roll width: 48mm, 58mm
2). Roll Length: 28m,
3). Core I. D.: 3"(76mm+/-1)
E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil was made from aluminium Foil combine Fiberglass Mesh Fabric with polyethylene. As a hot stamping foil, It is used to intalled to ceiling by heat, Insulation Batts, Radiant Barriers, Covering Ducts and Pipes.
1. Intended to supply reflection but with lighter weight
Alumium Foil + Fiberglass Mesh Fabric + PE---thermal/heat/themol sensitive adhesive sheeting/facings/finish
2. Construction & Benefits:
Details of structure was list in table.
With fiberglass mesh cloth (25mesh, 31g/sqm ) as lining made this product light but strong enough.
Apply high reflective foil as exposed face, 18mircon thick supply stronger tensile strength.
Application of E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil:
Widely used in wall/floor surface reinforcement in the building preventing from wall cracks and ceiling cracks and also barrier moisture / vapor / radiant / light in cover of roof, wall, pipe, air duct, glasswool, glass fiber mat as son on.
- Q:How should the glass fiber felt be used in detail?
- So, what's the use of glass fiber?Glass glass fiber rope twisted, can be called "the king of the rope." glass rope a finger as crude, actually be able to lift a truck full of goods! Because the glass rope not afraid of corrosion, no rust, so as a cable crane sling, very suitable synthetic fiber products do. Although the rope firmly, but it will melt at high temperatures, and the glass rope but not afraid, therefore, the lifeguard used glass rope special security.
- Q:What do 02 and 04 of fiberglass cloth refer to?
- Glass fiber fabric is a roving fabric, and it is an important base material of hand sticking glass fiber reinforced plastic. The main strength of cloth on the latitude and longitude direction of fabric, weft or warp for high strength occasions, can also be woven into unidirectional cloth, it can be more roving to warp or weft arrangement, single warp and single weft cloth to cloth. The roving roving is made up of parallel filaments or parallel filaments. According to the composition of glass, roving can be divided into E-GLASS alkali free glass roving and alkali glass roving in C-GLASS.
- Q:What is the difference between clothing material, chemical fiber and fiber?
- Combustion is one of the simple and common methods for identifying fibers. It uses different fiber combustion characteristics to identify fiber types. But only for pure textiles and woven fabrics. It is not suitable for blended new products, core spun yarn products and fire proofing products.Cotton: rapidly burning in flames, emitting white smoke;Flax: burning rapidly in the flames, emitting white smoke;Hair: gradually burning, with hair flavor, burning crisp black ash;Polyester: first fused, then fired, with a glass black brown hard sphere;Viscose: low strength, hard to harden after launching.
- Q:Is it OK to make a model with fiberglass cloth and paint brush on the model?
- With ab better, more suitable for wood stick
- Q:Glass of "glass" can also be how to group words?
- [interpretation] [l] glass #b only a sand and limestone made of hard and brittle transparent objects. Some of the things like glass: glass paper, glass steel.
- Q:Why is the strength of glass fiber cloth 45 degrees direction low?
- So pull it out of the fiber, it is estimated that, so the intensity of the experiment is lowBelieve it, the 45 degree two-way tensile strength should be higher than the one-way tensile strength
- Q:How about the alkali fiberglass and alkali free fiberglass?
- The uniformity of the quality of the unit area is especially high, so the requirement of yarn is especially highThe alkali continuous glass fiber yarn is mainly used for weaving glass fiber screen, duct cloth and filtrationCloth, cloth and other products, as of electronic cloth requirements for these products, the main production enterprisesIs the crucible enterprises, most of the 200 hole, 400 hole wire drawing bushing, yarn product qualityThe volume ratio is less than that of the tank furnace.
- Q:What about polyester fiber and flannel? Is flannel made of polyester?
- Flannel: a transliteration of the English word "flannel", invented in England in eighteenth Century.With a soft woolen yarn made of textile and suede fabric. Originally meant a woolen fabric.
- Q:Who has a Chinese English translation about glass fiber?. About WORD3 pages will do
- Glass fibers are woven and woven into a wide variety of glass fabrics - glass cloth. Glass cloth is not only afraid of acid, but also not afraid of alkali, so it is ideal for the filter cloth of chemical plant. In recent years, many factories have adopted glass cloth instead of cotton cloth, gunny cloth and making packing bags. This bag is not rot, moisture-proof corrosion, durable, very popular, and also save a lot of cotton. A large glass of exquisite patterns with Qiangbu, with adhesive to the wall of a stick, elegant appearance, from painting and maintenance, as long as a dirty cloth, the walls immediately become clean.
- Q:As for fiber reinforced core, aramid fiber reinforced core is superior to glass fiber reinforced core and steel wire
- If used indoors wiring, often turn, only use aramid fiber, not glass fiber reinforced core, in order to facilitate wiring.The steel wire has two uses in the optical cable, the 1. as the center stiffener, and the 2. as the outer metal wrap around the package.The advantage of using steel wire is its high strength and strong lateral pressure resistance. Often used in outdoor environments such as overhead, pipelines, buried or submerged.Price, there is no direct comparability, need to consider the use of the environment, such as outdoor direct buried environment, non-metallic fiber optic cable is inappropriate. Indoor wiring environment, metal fiber cable is not appropriate.Must be compared, in the same mechanical strength (tension meter), the price is certainly the most expensive non-metallic.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range