Specifications of Textured Fiberglass Cloth
1. Texturized fiberglass cloth 2. High temperature resistance 3. Fireproof 4. Thermal insulation
Texturized Fiberglass Cloth Description:
1. Made of continuous C glass or E glass filament texturized yarns, they demonstrate a better insulation properties and greater fullness.
2. Insulating properties depend upon conductivity and radiation and these are influenced by the fabric construction.
3. It is the ideal substitue of the asbestos cloth.
4. It can resist 450-550C.
Texturized Fiberglass Cloth Application:
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
- Q:Can fiberglass cloth be used on wooden boats? What do you use as adhesive? What are the conditions?
- With epoxy resin as a dip agent, the condition is that the surface clean and smooth. In addition, you can prepare the proper curing time, so that you can effectively paste.
- Q:Glass of "glass" can also be how to group words?
- [Bohr's theory of atoms] the theory of atomic structure based on Rutherford's nuclear structure model, the classical laws of motion and Planck's quantum concepts. The main contents are as follows: (1) atoms can only be in a seriesThe discontinuity of energy state, in the state of atoms is stable, although electronic accelerated motion, but not radiate energy; (2) atoms from a state transition to another state, it is a certain frequency photon radiation, photon energyEqual to the energy difference between the two stationary states; (3) the different energy states of the atom correspond to the motion of electrons along different circular orbits.
- Q:Standard for testing fabric thickness?
- Textiles - Determination of glass fibre woven fabric thickness1. introduction this standard specifies the method for measuring the thickness of woven fabrics of woven glass fibres. This standard is equivalent to international standard ISO 4603-1978 - Textile glass fiber - woven fabric - Determination of thickness.2. defines the thickness of woven glass fiber woven fabrics: the vertical distance between the surface of the fabric measured under specified test conditions.The 3. principle sample is placed on the thickness measuring seat, the measuring column is uniform, the speed drops, and the required pressure is applied to the sample. The thickness of the woven fabric sample is measured by measuring the distance between the plane of the measuring seat and the plane of the measuring column.
- Q:Are tempered glass and glass fiber steel the same substance?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a new type of composite material developed in early twentieth Century. It has many advantages, such as light weight, high strength, anticorrosion, heat preservation, insulation, sound insulation and so on. FRP doors and windows with glass fiber roving and its fabric as reinforcing material, using unsaturated resin as matrix material, through a special process to compound the two kinds of materials, and add other mineral filler, and then cured by heating, extruding into various hollow sections and different processing section. Specifically, the main features of FRP doors and windows are: anti-aging, high strength. The hollow section of the glass fiber reinforced plastic section is not lined with steel plates as an inner lining, and does not need any single material auxiliary reinforcement, and the structure is completely supported by the support of the structure itself. Due to the glass fiber and its fabric as reinforcing material, without filament resin bonding bare, by mechanical thermal curing pultrusion molding, so the bending and bending and deformation. Corrosion resistance and long service life.
- Q:Why is the strength of glass fiber cloth 45 degrees direction low?
- If the intensity of the experiment is low, it may be because the square specimen has 45 degrees of fibers running to the side
- Q:How should the glass fiber felt be used in detail?
- To telephone communication using optical fiber made of glass fibre, has been completely successful. Its large capacity, transmission loss is minimal, no electromagnetic interference, which can save copper, but also the transmission images for television and telephone.The use of glass fiber is indeed a lot, with the rapid development of modern science and technology, glass fiber will make more contributions
- Q:What is the difference between clothing material, chemical fiber and fiber?
- Chemical fiber fabric is a new type of clothing material developed in modern times, and has many kinds. Here mainly refers to the chemical fiber processed into pure spinning, blended or interwoven fabric, that is to say by the chemical fiber fabrics, blended, and not between the natural fiber fabric, chemical fiber fabric woven by the characteristics of properties of chemical fiber itself.
- Q:Who knows anything about glass fiber?
- The main component of glass fibre and its main components are silica, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, sodium oxide, Magnesium Oxide, depending on the amount of alkali content in glass, can be divided into non alkali glass fiber (Na2O 0% ~ 2%, which belongs to the aluminum borosilicate glass), glass fiber (8% ~ sodium sodium calcium silicate glass 12%, a boron containing or not containing boron) and high alkali glass fiber (Na2O 13%, sodium calcium silicate glass).
- Q:I would like to have a one meter high body sculpture turned into glass fiber reinforced plastic, please ask how thick coated resin, glass fiber cloth should be paved several layers of solid?
- In order to make the surface coating can be perfect every time the best coating brush to ensure uniform is best not to paint too good again after curing second timethen brushing to second gel cured thick fiber cloth with ordinary polyester resin paste a layer 0.2 of the fine fiber cloth layer 0.4 to two are not fully the cured blade edge and then repaired with wallpaper on the OK mode
- Q:How to distinguish carbon fiber, glass fiber, polyester cotton, aramid fiber, siro Phil fiber?
- The soft silk fiber is examined by the National Textile Industry Quality Supervision Center, and the negative ion concentration is 5300 /CM3. It is like the air quality at the edge of the forest. It can be imagined that if you put the forest on you! It's good for the body's immune system.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range