material : 95% alumina ceramic
A variety of specifications available, ceramic eyelet, ceramic pigtail, ceramic wire guide, etc.
1.Using the high hardness of the ceramic material, wear resistant.
2.Precise in size .
3.Precision polishing of surface can reach 0.2, smoothly.
4.Complete product specifications.
Suitable for using in textile machinery, twisting machinery,fine spinning, weaving machinery and knitting machinery.
Hight Frequency Ceramic
75% alumina Ceramic
95% alumina Ceramic
99% alumina Ceramic
Bulk density(fired) (g/cm)
Volume Resistance (cm) 25°C
Thermal Expansion(*10) 25°C-700°C
- Q:Wrap the entire exhaust pipe of the car with fiberglass cloth. Can you reduce noise? Does it affect the exhaust pipe and the service life of the car? Thank you
- I would suggest that you find a muffler that is different from your model, a little larger and a little better. It's more convenient to change it directly. You can turn to the market and look for it.
- Q:Is there any glue in the glass cloth?
- You can use epoxy adhesive
- Q:Why wool fibers and their fabrics have shrinkage properties? What are their advantages and disadvantages? What are the sizes and sizes of wool fabrics?...
- In the damp heat or chemical conditions, to be repeated as friction extrusion, the directional friction effect, keep the fiber finger movement and fiber entanglement in a certain direction slowly creeping into engagement. With wool felt, wool fabric shrink tightly.The wool fabric can be made into a rich, soft and warm fabric, but the shrinkage affects the dimensional stability after washing, and it is disadvantageous to the thin fabric which requires fine weaveThe size of cashmere is related to the quality of wool and external conditions (heat and moisture, mechanical external force)
- Q:What kinds of fiberglass mesh do you have?
- The mesh cloth is based on medium alkali or E-glass fiber woven fabric and is treated with alkali resistant coating. The product has high strength and good alkali resistance, and plays an important structural role in the thermal insulation system, mainly to prevent cracks. Due to its excellent acid, alkali and other chemical substances pedants performance and weft tensile strength is high, can make the wall stress of dispersed insulation system, can avoid the extrusion deformation, external force caused by the collision of the insulation structure, the insulation layer has high impact resistance strength, and easy to construction and quality control, to "soft steel" role in the insulation system.
- Q:What's the custom code for fiberglass screen? Anybody know, it's urgent!
- Woven fabric of glass roving (Code: 70194000)Woven fabrics of glass fibres of a width not exceeding 30cm (code 70195100)30cm, glass fiber filament woven fabric, 250g, single yarn is less than or equal to 136T (Code: 70195200)Woven fabrics of other glass fibres (Code: 70195900)Fiberglass products not listed (Code: 70199000)
- Q:What are the ingredients of glass and plastics?
- The glass was originally solidified by acid lava ejected from the volcano. About 3700 BC ago, the ancient Egyptians had made glass ornaments and simple glass ware, only colored glass, about 1000 BC, China made colorless glass. In twelfth Century ad, commercial glass appeared and began to become industrial materials. In eighteenth Century, optical glass was fabricated in order to meet the needs of developing telescopes. In 1873, Belgium first produced flat glass. In 1906, flat glass was produced in the United states. Since then, with the industrialization and large-scale production of glass, various uses and various properties of glass have come out. In modern times, glass has become an important material in daily life, production and science and technology.
- Q:I would like to have a one meter high body sculpture turned into glass fiber reinforced plastic, please ask how thick coated resin, glass fiber cloth should be paved several layers of solid?
- In order to make the surface coating can be perfect every time the best coating brush to ensure uniform is best not to paint too good again after curing second timethen brushing to second gel cured thick fiber cloth with ordinary polyester resin paste a layer 0.2 of the fine fiber cloth layer 0.4 to two are not fully the cured blade edge and then repaired with wallpaper on the OK mode
- Q:I am producing 04 cloth of glass fiber. I want to know how to sell it
- Glass cloth is mainly used for the production of a variety of electrical insulation laminates, printed circuit boards, vehicle bodies, tanks, boats, mould etc.. Glass cloth is mainly used for the production of plastic packaging cloth, as well as for corrosion resistant occasions.
- Q:Bamboo fiber knowledge
- Phyllostachys pubescens mainlyBamboo fiber is a natural bamboo fiber prepared by combining physical and chemical methods. Making process: bamboo to make bamboo slice, steamed bamboo slice, crushing, decomposing, biological enzyme degumming, carding fiber, weaving fiber.
- Q:Can fiberglass cloth be used on wooden boats? What do you use as adhesive? What are the conditions?
- AbsolutelyUnsaturated Poly I ester resin epoxy resinWooden boats must be kept dry
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range