EPDM Coiled Rubber Waterproof Membrane for Ponds
Description for EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane :
GeoGard EPDM offers dependable performance for irrigation reservoirs, canals, aquaculture, dung pits, landfill covers,
waste water reservoirs, constructed wetlands, artificial snow reservoirs, storm water reservoirs, fire reservoirs and
large decorative ponds.
Main Features of EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane:
Seamless sheets in 1 piece
Very low life-cycle cost
Flame-free and easy installation
High flexibility and elongation
Recovery of rainwater
Specifications of EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane:
1.2m (width)*20m (length) or customized, weldable type 2.05m or 4m width
1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
Vulcanized & Weldable
Thanks to a variety of installation systems, the RubberGard EPDM Roofing System provides a solution for even the most challenging rooftops, for both renovation and new built applications.
The RubberGard EPDM Roofing System consists of a high performing EPDM rubber membrane and a complete range of accessories. The combination proven seaming technology offers a unique combination of features & benefits.
CNBM Products provides to distributors, contractors, specifiers and building owners a comprehensive range of technical documents.
It help the contractor installing the RubberGard EPDM Roofing System in accordance with requirements.
The RubberGard EPDM Roofing System is exclusively installed by approved roofing contractors that have successfully completed a training program in one of training centers.
EPDM Project References
Operating since 3 decades in Europe and Asia, our Products has installed hundreds of thousands of EPDM roofs. The project portfolio includes a selection of major projects.
Images of EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane:
1. What are we supplying?
We are specialized in producing Colorful Asphalt Roof Shingle, SBS/APP modified bitumen waterproof membrane, Self adhesive bitumen waterproof membrane, PVC waterproofing membrane, EPDM rubber roofing membrane, Single Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating, and Spray Polyurea Waterproof Coating
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
- Q:BS waterproofing membrane is modified? There are not a few thick drawings, how to do
- Do not indicate the thickness can contact the design unit, you can also judge according to the waterproof level
- Q:What is the material on the insulation layer on the waterproofing membrane?
- 3, the isolation layer before the use of paper gray or low-grade mortar, due to the construction of rigid layer, the pile of ash is easy to enter the concrete, so no. Low-grade mortar construction of the transport car on the waterproof layer of damage, and anti-slip performance is not ideal, so less used. Now generally use dry cloth linoleum together, but also useful thick plastic film and other materials.
- Q:Asphalt composite tire flexible membrane is SBS
- This is two kinds of materials, in addition to the same appearance, the same hot-melt construction, its physical and mechanical properties, anti-aging properties are very different.
- Q:What is the accounting subject of the waterproofing membrane
- For external construction, included in the construction
Self-service maintenance, included in the manufacturing costs (management costs)
- Q:How is the water level rated and how many grades are used?
- 2, the roof waterproof level 2:
Applications: important buildings and high-rise buildings;
Waterproof layer of reasonable use of life: 15 years;
Waterproof layer selection of materials: should choose high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane, metal sheet, synthetic polymer waterproof coating, high polymer modified asphalt waterproof coating, fine stone concrete, flat tile, linoleum Tile and other materials;
Fortification requirements: two waterproof fortification.
- Q:What is rigid waterproof, flexible waterproof?
- 1, rigid waterproof means that: waterproof layer by the tensile force is greater than the tensile strength of waterproof materials (including settlement deformation, temperature deformation, etc.), waterproof layer of brittle cracking caused by leakage of water, known as rigid waterproof. (Especially the "water leakage" waterproof layer), waterproof concrete mortar waterproof layer, thin layer of inorganic rigid waterproof layer (such as "water leakage" waterproof layer), and so on.
- Q:What is the use of waterproof membrane?
- Therefore, the role of waterproofing membrane in waterproof construction can not be ignored.
- Q:Sbs waterproof sheet and app coil how to see it
- APP is a plastic body modified asphalt waterproofing membrane referred to, usually also known as APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, is a polyester felt, glass fiber mat or glass fiber reinforced polyester felt for the fetal base, random poly (APAO, APO, etc.) as a petroleum asphalt modifier, both sides covered with insulating materials made of building waterproofing membrane, product markings according to the following procedures: name, model, fetal base , The upper surface material, the lower surface material, the thickness, the area and the standard number, for example: 3mm thick, 10 square meters, the upper surface of the mineral pellets, the lower surface of the polyethylene film, polyester fetal base, Modified asphalt waterproofing membrane marked as: APP I PY M PE 3 10 GB18243-2008.
- Q:1.2 thick synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane two weight how to count
- Different materials of the coil its unit weight is not the same, and some polymer membrane with self-adhesive or empty shop, without adhesive, so according to the specific material and paste method for calculation, the above calculation, the exact calculation can be based on the actual The material was measured for its weight per unit weight and then the lap coefficient and binder were calculated.
- Q:SBS Shale Waterproof Coil
- Features: low temperature flexibility is good, to -25 ℃ does not crack; high heat resistance, 90 ℃ does not flow. Good extension performance, long service life, simple construction, small pollution and so on. Products for Ⅰ, Ⅱ level building waterproofing works, especially for low temperature cold areas and structural deformation of the frequent building waterproofing works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range