Description Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically based on polypropylene and EP (ethylene-propylene) rubber polymerized together using state-of-the-art polymer manufacturing technology. This technology enables the production of TPO membranes that are flexible at low temperatures without the use of polymeric or liquid plasticizers. Unlike some other popular thermoplastic roofing membranes, the TPO polymer does not contain chlorine and no chlorine-containing ingredients are added during sheet production.
The TPO resin is compounded with other components including a weathering package, fire retardants and pigments for color to create a product that can withstand the elements associated with rooftop exposure. The membrane is comprised of TPO based top and bottom plies encapsulating a reinforcing fabric that enhances the physical properties of the sheet. The combination of the fabric and TPO plies provide reinforced membranes with high breaking and tearing strength and puncture resistance. membrane thickness is typically or 1.5 mm (0.045 and 0.060 in.), however, membrane up to 2.0 mm (0.080 in.) is available.
Specification Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
Install Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically installed using mechanical fasteners and plates placed along the edge of the sheet and fastened through the membrane and into the roof decking.Adjoining sheets of TPO membrane are overlapped, covering the fasteners and plates, and joined together with a minimum 40 mm (1 1/2 in.) wide hot air weld.
Pictures Of Heat Sealing Property Metalized CPP Film From China
- Q:BS waterproofing membrane is modified? There are not a few thick drawings, how to do
- For example, class Ⅱ waterproof basement waterproof, if only a SBS waterproofing membrane, then its thickness requires 4 mm; if there are other waterproof layer, you can use 3mm.
- Q:Sbs waterproofing membrane can make bathroom waterproof?
- And can be used in the basement, bridges, parking lots, swimming pools, tunnels and other buildings waterproof, moisture, steam, impermeable and various types of roof maintenance works, and the service life is very long, basically not bad,
- Q:What is the difference between PET waterproofing membrane and BAC waterproofing membrane? What is the commonality? Is BAC a PET?
- PET refers to polyethylene terephthalate, PET film using polyester composite film as the surface material, coated with rubber asphalt adhesive material, with cement mortar paste or self-adhesive. Can be constructed on the wet base surface, the grass-roots requirements are low, with high bond strength, bonding effect is good, not channeling water and so on.
- Q:What is the material on the insulation layer on the waterproofing membrane?
- 2, waterproof layer on the other construction layer construction, it is possible to pierce the waterproof layer, the appropriate protection Is necessary, the isolation layer can also play a protective role.
- Q:The difference between high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and sbs
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is a kind of polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, which is included with the included relationship.
- Q:Sbs waterproof sheet and app coil how to see it
- SBS full name is: styrene - butadiene - styrene block copolymer. SBS is an abbreviation of elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is also known as SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is made of polyester felt, fiberglass felt or glass fiber reinforced polyester felt as the base, styrene-butadiene (SBS) thermoplastic elastomer as a petroleum asphalt modifier, both sides covered with isolation materials made of building waterproofing membrane, the product implementation of the standard GB18242 national mandatory standards. Product markings are carried out according to the following procedures: name, model, tire base, upper surface material, lower surface material, thickness, area and this standard number, for example: 3mm thick, 10㎡ area, the upper surface is mineral pellets, the lower surface is poly Vinyl film, polyester tread base, type I elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane marked as: SBS I PY M PE 3 10 GB18242-2008.
- Q:Asphalt waterproofing membrane and polymer waterproofing membrane
- It is a kind of self-adhesive polymer with self-adhesive function, such as butyl rubber and anti-sticking layer, which can be compounded with a certain thickness of the modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. Modified asphalt waterproofing membrane.
- Q:SBS waterproofing membrane sub-class I and II when to use what level to use a secondary level
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, this coil has a good high temperature performance, can be -25 to +100 ℃ temperature range of use, a higher flexibility and fatigue resistance, and up to 1500% Elongation and strong puncture resistance, tear resistance. Suitable for cold areas, as well as deformation and vibration of large industrial and civil buildings waterproofing works.
- Q:Waterproof basement is empty shop or full shop
- Waterproof construction methods are generally reflected in the construction drawings. If not, please consult the designer.
- Q:It is good for black roof with waterproof paper
- SBS surface is divided into: PE film, no film, Liao film, sand surface, shale surface and other categories. The blacks mentioned in the problem belong to PE film and no film, and the silver is the membrane of the membrane. There is no difference between the use of good or bad comparability.
We are a well-known Brand specializing in the production and sales of high-grade waterproofing materials and equipments.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 50 Million RMB
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range