Description Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically based on polypropylene and EP (ethylene-propylene) rubber polymerized together using state-of-the-art polymer manufacturing technology. This technology enables the production of TPO membranes that are flexible at low temperatures without the use of polymeric or liquid plasticizers. Unlike some other popular thermoplastic roofing membranes, the TPO polymer does not contain chlorine and no chlorine-containing ingredients are added during sheet production.
The TPO resin is compounded with other components including a weathering package, fire retardants and pigments for color to create a product that can withstand the elements associated with rooftop exposure. The membrane is comprised of TPO based top and bottom plies encapsulating a reinforcing fabric that enhances the physical properties of the sheet. The combination of the fabric and TPO plies provide reinforced membranes with high breaking and tearing strength and puncture resistance. membrane thickness is typically or 1.5 mm (0.045 and 0.060 in.), however, membrane up to 2.0 mm (0.080 in.) is available.
Specification Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
Install Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically installed using mechanical fasteners and plates placed along the edge of the sheet and fastened through the membrane and into the roof decking.Adjoining sheets of TPO membrane are overlapped, covering the fasteners and plates, and joined together with a minimum 40 mm (1 1/2 in.) wide hot air weld.
Pictures Of Heat Sealing Property Metalized CPP Film From China
- Q:Floor tiles on the terrace leak, can be directly on the brick shop SBS coil and then cast the cement?
- 3, the first waterproofing process: slotted, filled, waterproof package, neutral weather-resistant structural adhesive, this process has a wide range of use, waterproof effect, long life, convenient construction and other characteristics, as long as the use of this A process, the terrace is almost no water leakage. But this process also has its shortcomings, it is only suitable for more standard terraces and walls, such as foam insulation wall, wall mosaic wall, physical brick wall. On the contrary, the structure of the terrace, such as glazed tiles, semi-inclined wall, etc., is not suitable for this process.
- Q:Is the asphalt waterproofing membrane facing the side?
- 3, Summary: normal self-adhesive waterproof, the bottom of the membrane bonding surface facing the surface, the wall toward the back of the water; pre-shop anti-stick, the bottom of the membrane surface facing the back surface, wall is also facing the water.
- Q:APP selection of asphalt waterproofing membrane selection points
- 5, membrane and coating composite use should be compatible, and should be placed on top of the coating; coil and waterproof mortar composite use should be placed under the waterproof mortar.
- Q:SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and synthetic polymer membrane the same, not the same, what is the difference?
- fiber fabric or fiber felt For the carcass, powdery, granular, flake or film material for the cladding material made of curled sheet waterproof material. The use of the construction process is cold construction paving or hot melt paving.
- Q:Is the foundation pit waterproofing and the foundation pouring on the working face?
- 3, you say waterproof and pouring concrete conflict? Do not conflict
- Q:The difference between high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and sbs
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is SBS rubber modified petroleum asphalt cited as the invasion coating, polyester fiber non-woven fabrics, jute cloth, fiberglass mats were made for the fetal base, the plastic film for the anti-sticking isolation Layer, by the selection, ingredients, eutectic, invasion, composite molding, curling and other processes processing production.
- Q:What is the use of waterproof membrane?
- It is the first barrier between the foundation of the project and the building, which is the first barrier to the entire project. It plays a vital role in the whole project.
- Q:What is the PEDM waterproofing membrane material?
- It is widely used at home and abroad high-grade waterproof material for roof, underground, subway, bridges and require a higher waterproofing works.
- Q:3MM thick, one square meter waterproof membrane SBS price?
- 3, waterproofing membrane is mainly used for building walls, roofs, and tunnels, highways, landfills, etc., to withstand the external rain, groundwater leakage can be rolled into a roll of flexible building materials, as There is no leakage connection between the foundation of the project and the building, which is the first barrier to the whole project waterproofing and plays a vital role in the whole project.
- Q:Waterproof membrane in the escape when the full shop, empty shop, shop, shop what is the difference?
- 3, point shop paving the membrane, the membrane and the base layer with point-like bonding. Requires no less than five points per square meter of bonding. Each paste area of 100mm * 100mm. Between the point and the point should be equidistant plum-like distribution (the method can be used at the grass-roots level coating, coiling point of the membrane point coincidence).
We are a well-known Brand specializing in the production and sales of high-grade waterproofing materials and equipments.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 50 Million RMB
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range