Description Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically based on polypropylene and EP (ethylene-propylene) rubber polymerized together using state-of-the-art polymer manufacturing technology. This technology enables the production of TPO membranes that are flexible at low temperatures without the use of polymeric or liquid plasticizers. Unlike some other popular thermoplastic roofing membranes, the TPO polymer does not contain chlorine and no chlorine-containing ingredients are added during sheet production.
The TPO resin is compounded with other components including a weathering package, fire retardants and pigments for color to create a product that can withstand the elements associated with rooftop exposure. The membrane is comprised of TPO based top and bottom plies encapsulating a reinforcing fabric that enhances the physical properties of the sheet. The combination of the fabric and TPO plies provide reinforced membranes with high breaking and tearing strength and puncture resistance. membrane thickness is typically or 1.5 mm (0.045 and 0.060 in.), however, membrane up to 2.0 mm (0.080 in.) is available.
Specification Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
Install Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically installed using mechanical fasteners and plates placed along the edge of the sheet and fastened through the membrane and into the roof decking.Adjoining sheets of TPO membrane are overlapped, covering the fasteners and plates, and joined together with a minimum 40 mm (1 1/2 in.) wide hot air weld.
Pictures Of Heat Sealing Property Metalized CPP Film From China
- Q:Asphalt composite tire flexible membrane is SBS
- This is two kinds of materials, in addition to the same appearance, the same hot-melt construction, its physical and mechanical properties, anti-aging properties are very different.
- Q:What are the requirements for the storage of waterproofing membranes?
- Waterproof membranes are generally flammable, so the storage area prohibits fireworks.
- Q:What should the attention of the membrane waterproof construction?
- (4) Coil Lap Adhesive: After the web is compacted, the lap is opened and the lacquer is applied with the paint brush to apply the two adhesive surfaces of the coil joint. After a moment of dry feel when the sticky, you can glue, and then press the rubber hammer knocked dense, so as not to cause leakage of slit;
(5) waterproof layer construction temperature selection above 5 ℃ is appropriate.
- Q:How to use self-adhesive waterproofing membrane?
- 1) grass-roots treatment: grass-roots surface should be treated first, so that the grass-roots solid, clean, and fully moist, no water.
2) wiping cement (waterproof) mortar: its thickness is generally 10 mm ~ 20 mm (depending on the level of formation may be), paving should pay attention to compaction, smoothing. In the corner, should be wiped into a radius of 50mm or more fillet. Paving the thickness of cement mortar than the length of the coil, short side should be wide out of 100 ~ 300mm, and in the process of spreading the use of rail to ensure smoothness.
3) peel off the self-adhesive waterproof membrane under the surface of the isolation film.
- Q:What is sbs, app modified asphalt waterproofing membrane
- Second, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tires): polyester felt or glass fiber mat for the fetal base, random polypropylene (APP) or polyolefin polymer (APAO, APO) for modified asphalt Dip coating, covered with insulating material on both sides of the waterproofing membrane. Such as building dragon TJ-243 APP plastic modified asphalt waterproofing membrane.
Features: Good elasticity, heat resistance and resistance to UV aging; its softening point above 150 ℃; temperature range of use -15 ℃ ~ 130 ℃; good corrosion resistance, high self-ignition point (265 ℃); Low temperature performance slightly lower than the SBS waterproofing membrane; hot melt is very good, very suitable for hot melt construction.
Scope: Compared with the SBS waterproofing membrane, in addition to the general use of the project, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane because of better heat resistance and has excellent resistance to UV aging, more suitable for high temperature hot or ultraviolet radiation Area of building waterproof.
- Q:Asphalt waterproofing membrane and polymer waterproofing membrane
- One of the elastic modified asphalt waterproofing membrane on behalf of the product is SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane; plastic modified asphalt waterproofing membrane on behalf of the product is APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane.
- Q:Sbs waterproof sheet and app coil how to see it
- SBS full name is: styrene - butadiene - styrene block copolymer. SBS is an abbreviation of elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is also known as SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is made of polyester felt, fiberglass felt or glass fiber reinforced polyester felt as the base, styrene-butadiene (SBS) thermoplastic elastomer as a petroleum asphalt modifier, both sides covered with isolation materials made of building waterproofing membrane, the product implementation of the standard GB18242 national mandatory standards. Product markings are carried out according to the following procedures: name, model, tire base, upper surface material, lower surface material, thickness, area and this standard number, for example: 3mm thick, 10㎡ area, the upper surface is mineral pellets, the lower surface is poly Vinyl film, polyester tread base, type I elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane marked as: SBS I PY M PE 3 10 GB18242-2008.
- Q:Why is the top cover of the basement waterproofing? While the floor has to empty shop?
- Waterproof membrane is mainly used for building walls, roofs, as well as tunnels, highways, landfills, etc., to resist the external rain, groundwater leakage can be curled into a roll of flexible building materials, as the basis for engineering And no leakage between the building connection, the entire project is the first waterproof barrier, the entire project plays a vital role. The main products are asphalt waterproofing membrane and polymer waterproofing membrane.
- Q:It is good for black roof with waterproof paper
- SBS surface is divided into: PE film, no film, Liao film, sand surface, shale surface and other categories. The blacks mentioned in the problem belong to PE film and no film, and the silver is the membrane of the membrane. There is no difference between the use of good or bad comparability.
- Q:How is the water level rated and how many grades are used?
- 3, roof waterproof level 3:
Application: general building;
Waterproof layer of reasonable use of life: 10 years;
Waterproof layer selection of materials: should choose three asphalt four oil asphalt waterproofing membrane, polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane, metal sheet, polymer modified asphalt waterproof coating, synthetic polymer waterproof coating , Fine stone concrete, flat tile, felt tile and other materials;
We are a well-known Brand specializing in the production and sales of high-grade waterproofing materials and equipments.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 50 Million RMB
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range