||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
1.Application of Color Coated Steel Coil:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
2.Features of Color Coated Steel Coil:
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as a base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
3.Details of Color Coated Steel Coil:
Al-Zn Galvanized Steel Coil.SGLCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
4.Color Coated Steel Coil Image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:why is ships made of steel?
- Steel became the medium of construction almost be accident. The Royal Navy began to coat its wooden ships with a coating of steel to give them added protection in battle. They were known as the Iron Clads. From this it was a small step by such people as Brunnel to start construction in iron, then various other steels. The Great Eastern is a classic example. Over the last one hundred years the main improvement is in welding rather than a riveted construction. Improvements in steel have lead to a reduction in the scantlings and through this a reduction I the weight of the ship which has allowed for an increase in the carrying capacity. There always have been specialist ships built with alternative materials. Aluminium, wood, concrete and GRP. GRP. Also it must be remembered that there has been great advances in steel, from the early days of cast iron.
- Q:What is lighter, stronger, and cheaper to buy? Carbon Fiber or High Tensile Steel?
- Because no matter how hard the helmet is it can not prevent brain damage from your brain slapping the inside of your skull. If the helmet was able to absorb the energy from an impact and prevent you brain from moving inside your skull it would have to be huge and everyone would look like bubble heads riding on bikes. The sides would have to be around 12 inches thick on each side and top to provide that much protection and would probably break your neck if you were in a wreck. Hope I have been helpful.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection
- This is the smallest scale brothers precision measuring tools, minimum scale steel tape is mm, mm is estimated to read out the data, such as steel tape measure length is 12.5 mm, which is 12 in the steel tape on the scale with the number of 0.5.It was read out. So the accuracy is millimeters.
- Q:Can you leave steel paintless?
- It depends on the steel, assuming your bike isn't aluminum. Since your bike isn't likely made of stainless steel or weathering steel, it really ought to be protected from the elements. You can do this in different ways. I've seen bare metal last many years in the weather with a regular dousing of oil. I've even seen a guy just pour his used motor oil over his battered old truck. Now don't be misled - the truck looked like hot buttered hell, but the steel was all good on a fifty year old truck. Those are real world results and if you don't mind the oil staining the inner thighs of your pants so it looks like you had an accident on the way to wherever, it's an option. Or you can paint it back, only in clear coat.
- Q:Steel Tensile Strength?
- I don't follow your calculations. It seems to me that the piece you show could be made from .01 steel and still be less than a pound. Also, it is hard to get steel thinner than .015 because anything thinner is not very useful. If you made it out of .015 steel and used a high strength steel, it might be useful. You wouldn't be bashing any skulls, but with some spikes on the end, it could do some damage, and protect against knives or other hand weapons. You also won't get any bullet resistance out of anything that thin. If you want to bash skulls and deflect bullets, you have to get up to at least .10 and several pounds. Any weight on your hands slows down the speed of your punch, but this is compensated for by the increased energy of impact carried by the extra mass. Also, having something hard to protect your hands allows for harder hits and more damage to the opponent. An interesting idea, but it would take some testing to figure out the optimum configuration. One problem I see is that it completely encloses the hand, making it impossible to use the hand for anything else. So you would have to put it on and take it off a lot, and there would be cases where you wouldn't be able to put it on when you needed it. For that reason, I would not wear two at one time. I would make it heavier and wear it on one hand for bashing skulls and deflecting weapons, and keep the other hand free for other things.
- Q:Is stainless steel good for a butterfly knife?
- This isn't really a question for this section, but I'm still happy to help out since I'm a big cutlery nerd as well. One thing to look out for when buying a knife is a lack of specifics on what steel is being used. High Carbon Stainless Steel doesn't tell you what the steel is, just what it MIGHT be. Chances are it's something along the lines of 420HC or 440A, both of which are softer steels. They aren't the worst steels around, but they are very quick to dull. You'd be better off looking at the Balisongs of Benchmade. They'll cost more, but you'll know that you're getting something made with quality materials and that won't break on you. And if it does break for some odd reason, Benchmade's warranty and customer service are both fantastic. Although if a more questionable knife is okay with you as long as the price isn't too high, then at least 420HC and 440A aren't too brittle and will take a decent edge even though they'll dull quickly. As for whether stainless steel is good for a knife or not, that depends on the type of stainless steel and what you're going to use the knife for. Many stainless steels are more brittle than a carbon steel, so high carbon stainless steels are a bit more likely to rust but a little tougher as well. In a butterfly knife, a steel like that is a good way to go, although the steels used by Benchmade, as I mentioned, are of a much better quality.
- Q:Reloading and shooting steel.?
- Definitely DO NOT reload steel cases. As far as shooting steel vs brass. Brass will always be better than steel in your gun. Steel is a harder and stronger metal and will wear the firearm quicker than brass.
- Q:Steel question?
- Strength of metals is normally measured by the tensile strength as the main measure although this is not the only property as hardness is another big factor. Basically, iron is soft and steel is hard. Plain iron is stretchy and does not corrode quickly, whereas steel is much stiffer and corrodes more quickly. The tensile strength of cold worked iron is about half that of an average steel, likewise the hardness is about half that of steel too. Pure iron, which is rarely used, is even weaker and softer again and a bit more like softer materials like copper and aluminium. Where confusion comes in is that there is another iron - Cast Iron - which is totally different to both iron and steel. Cast iron is very hard and tough but incredibly brittle so its properties are very different.
- Q:What is the energy used in making steel?
- Making steel is very energy intensive. Mining the raw ore requires a lot of machinery that uses fuel or electricity . Transporting the ore requires a lot of fuel. Refining not only uses a lot of electricity but coal is added to change the iron ore into steel.
- Q:difference between steel and fiberglass?
- Steel will be heavier but easier to manufacture. There won't be a huge weight advantage because you can use steel mesh which works the same as solid, near enough, as an electromagnetic reflector. Steel can just be pressed, fiberglass has to be laid up of resin and mat and then allowed to cure. Fiberglass will also need to be coated in something conductive whereas you can just spray paint the steel, or even buy it pre-coated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range