|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Ral or according to sample
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||color steel coil STANDARD EXPORT SEAWORTHY PACKING|
|Delivery Detail:||25 DAYS AFTER DOWN PAYMENT|
color steel coil
Prime Quality, Quick Delivery, Competitive Price
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL)
Base material: Hot dipped galvanized steel
Width: available from 800MM to 1250MM
Width Tolerance: within 0.02MM
Thickness: available from 0.18MM to 0.80MM
Thickness Tolerance: within 0.15MM
Performance: Smooth or Matte
Color: according to RAL standard
Lacquer Coating thickness: according to customer needs
Supply capacity: 8,000 Metric Ton per month
Our products has good performance on combining force and anti-erosion. We offer fine quality products and best price for our international customers.
COLOR COATING LINE
A Dual Uncoiler
D Entry Accumulater
E Degreasing & Chemical Section
F Prime Coater
G Prime Oven
H Prime Water Quench
I Finish Coating
J Finish Back Coater
K Finish Oven
L Finish Water Quench
M Exit Accumulater
- Q:Nylon or Steel Stringed Guitar?
- u can play any type o music with steel stringed guitar.. but with nylon string ,guitarist usually pick the strings with finger nails,coz its will be hard to hit that with guitar picks coz there will be a chance of string popping nylon string gutiars are used for classical guitar playing... the tone is somehow sweeter on nylon.. but its up to you according to your music style
- Q:Best Quality Steel...............!!?
- Please specify what kind of steel, is it structural steel (like wide flange, channel or Z-section) or reinforcing steel? For structural steel, all steel members that passed the requirement of ASTM-A360 are the best quality. While for reinforcing steel, it should passed the requirement of ASTM-D3963 for epoxy coated and ASTM-A615 (Grade 60) for deformed bars.
- Q:High Speed Steel Information!?
- wikipedia: High speed steel (often abbreviated HSS, sometimes HS) is a material usually used in the manufacture of machine tool bits and other cutters. It is often used in power saw blades and drill bits. It is superior to the older high carbon steel tools used extensively through the 1940s in that it can withstand higher temperatures without losing its temper (hardness). This property allows HSS to cut faster than high carbon steel, hence the name high speed steel. At room temperature, in their generally recommended heat treatment, HSS grades generally display high hardness (above HRC60) and a high abrasion resistance (generally linked to tungsten content often used in HSS) compared to common carbon and tool steels. see reference for more info .
- Q:What effects does the hercules control steel have?
- I guess that since Steel doesn’t have headphones connection and a built-in soundcard, one won’t be able to play a track on one deck and prelisten the track on the other without using an external usb soundcard, right? I was wondering what’s the point in releasing a product like this if you also have to buy a bunch of equipment to be able to do sth “fondamental”: play while preparing your next song. However since the steel is meant for DJ’s who already have a great soundcard, but I don’t see why a Steel+sound card is ONLY for pro’s. Yes it’s designed for pro’s but you can use it as a beginner. Some consoles you also need to consider: Hercules Steel/RMX, Numark OMNI/Steath. It's all personal decision. Peace, Love Happiness
- Q:Surgical Steel Piercing Reaction?
- Surgical Steel Tongue Rings
- Q:Steel toe boots safe?
- Go to Discovery channel and look up Mythbusters episode on steel toed boots. It will surprise you what they can take, even with dropped items. They could get some damage, but never a severance.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled coil and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coil?
- The difference between hot rolled primary and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coils is that they include carbon steel rolls and low alloy steel coils.
- Q:where can you buy steel from?
- This okorder.com/... Most towns have a steel supply house/ business, check your yellow pages. Also check with local welding and machine shops. They can give you ideas and or their suppliers. They often have bits and pieces that you might buy, instead of ordering a full sheet of material. Wingman
- Q:Which bunkbed is more sturdy: Wood or Metal/Steel?
- Metal, the screws can loosen, but most of the joints in a metal bed are welded, and screws that work loose are easy to tighten, once a screw or glued joint comes loose in a wood bed it will never be the same. The metal bunkbed my daughter had only needed screws to keep the upper safety rail from wobbling, but without any screws it would still stay together.
- Q:Question about STEEL?
- First let us see what steel is made from. PIG IRON, which is put into a blast furnace with other things to get the impurities out. the very high grated of steed include TUNGSTEN CARBIDE STEEL, which is used to make tooling. down to lower grades of steel to make other things. the stronger the steel that is required the less impurities that are in it. different steels are treated with different elements depending on what the steel is going to be used for, So if steel is Incorporated into a building and say the building caught fire enough heat could be produced to actually soften the steel and result in failure. hope this helps. Dr Knowitall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range