||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
1.Application of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
2.Features of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as a base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
3.Details of High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil:
JIS G3302 SGCC~SGC570,SGCH(FULL HARD-G550),SGHC~SGH540
EN 10346-DX51D+Z,DX53D+Z, S250GD~S550GD
ASTM A653M CS-B, SS255~SS550
Skin pass/non skin pass
HBIS-Tangsteel,Shandong Zhongguan, Changshu Everbright, WISCO
4.High-quality Color Coated Steel Coil image:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:how does steel become stainless?
- Stainless steel is formed due to other metals present, that are resistant to corrosion. The main one is chromium, which is an excellent protector. Hardness in steel is due to other metals, as well as the carbon content. Chromium, vanadium and tungsten make steel extraordinarily hard. High carbon content makes steel hard but brittle.
- Q:How can the outer diameter and weight of steel coil be converted?
- When it comes to this question, in fact, a lot of them are irrelevant. The weight of the steel rolls means that there is a unit weight called the weight of each mm in the width of the steel coil
- Q:Design of Steel Building - ARCHITECTURE ?
- Fiberglass batts or spray on foam both work well
- Q:Why can't you use steel wool with polyurethane?
- it can turn dark! use 400 to 600grit wetdry sandpaper watch your edges!!!
- Q:What kind of company sells steel?
- If you are talking about raw steel materials and products I believe you are talking about a steel processor and warehouse company or a steel distributor. There are many different points along the steel manufacturing process that you could buy steel products. It would depend on various factors. Depending the amount, type, grade, gauge, properties, origin and a host of other elements you could purchase the steel in billet, plate, diamond plate, rolled sheet (cold or hot), coil, beam, stamped, pickled, scrapped, etc. You get the idea. Now I don't know where you are in the world, but you can go to one of the two sites below, which I have used for product sourcing and research before. The last one is a major manufacturer that I have actually been to. I hope this helps.
- Q:Steel reinforced armor.?
- I don't think that would work. First off, there's not enough carbon in steel - even very high carbon steels are only about 2% carbon. Second, the iron atoms in steel form a crystal lattice, in the shape of a cube, with another iron atom in the middle of the cube. Each cube is about 0.3 nm per side. Carbon atoms work their way into the crystals and displace the iron atoms. But a carbon nanotube is around 1 nanometer in diameter - that's 3 times as big as the iron lattice! So a nanotube wouldn't fit. One thing you might do, however, is make a composite - mix the materials together on a scale a little bigger than the atomic scale that the iron and carbon mix to make steel. Just like a carbon fiber bicycle frame or ski pole is strands of carbon (much bigger and not as strong as nanotubes) held together with epoxy, you could hold nanotube strands together with metal. Not sure it would be good for armor, but if you can figure out a way to do it, I'm sure someone will come up with a use for it!
- Q:Heat transfer through steel?
- yes it is very possible. as what our teacher in physics said that steel is a good conductor of heat..
- Q:Are steel toe boots worth $200?
- I personally know a trainer who is friends with a cowboy who got his toes amputated by a horse stepping on his steel toed boot. I personally prefer a broken toe or a bruised toe. I wouldn't recommend them. If you get your toe stomped and you happen to be standing on pavement or other hardpacked surface...you're going to regret you ever bought them. there's a reason why not a lot of horse people wear them. As for price....$200 is an average price for good boots of any kind. My first western leather boots were Tony Llamas and they were $200. I bought them YEARS ago and they're still just great.
- Q:Best steel for a all purpose knife?
- Do you want apples or oranges? It's that kind of question. Here's my opinion. For large blades (over 6) 5160 or L-6 done properly makes a nearly unbreakable knife. I once pulled my 65lb vice out of the work bench with an 8 L-6 blade. As carbon content goes up edge holding increases but at the cost of overall strength. For smaller blades I prefer O-1 and 52100, these steels have about twice the edge holding as 5160 but cannot pass the 90deg bend test without breaking. 1095 is a fine steel, I prefer to make damascus from it, but when I do make a blade I want to show a temper line as this steel will do it well. Then we get into high alloy, D-2 is about as balanced as they come and for a smaller blade is second to none save the CPM steels. The CPM steels are very expensive and like the homogonous steel come in many alloys. As far as a chipping edge, that's more an indication of improper heat treating than anything. Carbon steel has more strength and edge holding potential than stainless. D-2 has enough chromium to be somewhat stainless but not beyond the threshold that grain growth becomes an issue. One last thing, the grind is important. The popular hollow grind cuts easily but is weak at the edge because it is thin. A flat grind has more mass and done properly cuts as well as the hollow. The convex is the strongest and is best suited for chopping or a polished edge to push through the material.
- Q:Does the factory choke on my rem. 870 handle steel shot?
- No problem. With steel shot you would use one choke size LARGER. If you want a full choke type pattern ( 70 % in a 30 inch circle at 30 yards ) you use a modified choke. if you want a modified pattern use the improved cylinder. Don't use the full or extra full. This is because when using lead shot it deforms, and fits through the choke, steel shot does not deform, it remains rigid. The first indication of a problem will be a slight bulge in the barrel right behind the choke. Check that once in a while, if you ever have that problem, it is not drastic if caught early. Today's modern shotguns all have been set up for steel shot. The old ones such as Belgium Brownings, are a no go. Funny thing, when we first began importing steel shot, I asked a Browning Tech guy if he thought I could fire steel out of my Belgium Browning. He said not a good idea, however, if you have the Citori or other Japanese made Brownings, no problem. Hummm, my expensive Brownings, no, but Japanese made OK, this is because the Japanese steel was higher quality. Geeeze. I was shocked.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range