Potain Tower Crane--MC200A
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Model:||MC200A (Fixed )|
|Mast Section:||2m×2m×3 m|
|Load at Jib End:||2.4t|
|Nominal Power:||74KVA 400V(+10%-10%) 50HZ|
- Q:Please give a scripted answer. Funniest Denny Crane comment and action gets the 10 points
- Denny Crane. Now bring in the hookers. Did I mention I made Paula all she is..., was that just that I made Paula. Denny Crane Don't make me shoot you.
- Q:total motor kw-100kw,crane class-m6,the crane should be operated on ups as the conventional electric supply is off , back up time require-30 min.
- To account for the inefficiencies, and startup currents, you should have a 200 kW (200 kVA) inverter with peak power of 800 kW. The batteries would have to store and deliver about 150 kW. But lead acid batteries would need to be of a higher capacity to guarantee that power level for 1/2 hour, which calculates to 75 kW-hour. I'd say 100 kW-hour capacity. A large 12 volt battery can store about 100 amp-hours which translates to 1 kW-hour, so you would need 100 of this size batteries connected in series/parallel. I made a lot of guesses, you should get better numbers for the motors, the inverters and batteries for a more accurate calculation. An inverter of the size needed will not be a 12 volt unit, but probably 48 or 96 volts DC. so you need to configure your batteries in series parallel to get that voltage. Altogether, the 100 large batteries make this not a practical solution. There are lots of large cranes in the world, what do they use for backup? And why do you need backup. With no power, the clutches would keep the crane and loads fixed in position, my guess.
- Q:Two Cranes have been sitting on nest for about 50 days. Will these 2 eggs hatch. They will not leave. It is their 3 Clutch. The first one resulted in a baby colt, but it got hit by car. The second never hatched.
- What species of crane? Sandhill cranes have an incubation time of around 30 days, do you know the exact day of egg laying? Are you sure they haven't hatched and they are sitting on chicks? If you are getting close enough to the nest to see eggs or chicks, you might be too close and could be interfering with their natural behavior, unless they are captive or you are using a blind. You mentioned their chick being hit by a car, so if they are nesting that close to people, they may be nervous and are flushed from the nest too often to keep the eggs the right temperature. It's hard to say without more information. Edit: Extra cold weather can damage the eggs. It does seem like they've lost this clutch-50 days is long past when they should have hatched. They may be trying to incubate them anyway, I haven't worked directly with sandhills, but other birds that I've conducted nest monitoring studies on have sometimes sat on nests a while past when the eggs should have hatched. Hopefully this is actually their fourth clutch and you missed the removal of the third clutch. Good luck!
- Q:i need some links where to buy batteries for the JG 614 preferably 9.6 i just do not like airsoft megastore thank you everyone
- I would suggest that you replace your sub C batteries to lipoly batteries. This will fit your crane stock perfectly and still has room.
- Q:(a)What is the power output of the crane. (ignoring losses)?(b)If it takes the cran2 2 minutes to raise the payload to its final height, how far above the ground is this?(c)If the cable were to break as the payload reaches its final height, how fast would it be traveling as it hit the ground?
- a) As the crane is lifting at constant speed, there is no acceleration on the payload, therefore the net forces on the payload are equal to 0. Therefore the crane overcomes just the force of gravity = 500*9.81 = 4905 N Power = force * velocity = 4905 * 0.7 = 3433.5 W b) distance = speed * time = 0.7 * (2 * 60) = 84 m c) assuming that the cable breaks while it is still going up at 0.7 m/s, therefore initial velocity upwards = 0.7 m/s. using v? = u? + 2as: v? = 0.7? + 2(-9.8)(-84) = 1646.89 v = √(1646.89) = 40.9 m/s the payload will be travelling at 40.9 m/s when it hit the ground.
- Q:I have skills in my craft, I need finatial help for a n.c.c.c.o. certifacation.
- lol, yeah, how about just flip my burgers.
- Q:I know it sounds like a silly question but I just wanted to know what kind of crane he is because I've never seen a crane with black feathers.
- Red-crowned Crane is a large crane and is the second rarest crane in the world. In East Asia, it is known as a symbol of luck and fidelity
- Q:How do they get the tower cranes (the ones used to build sky scrapers) so high? It's not like they can ship them all in one piece so how do they make them taller? I've always wondered that...
- Really simple to put up BUT you must double check all your pins and triple check yourself as you go up with the tower crane I have helped put over 24 tower cranes. Only have experienced men do this and always check every step as you go up.
- Q:Around how much would it be to rent a crane to put a jacuzzi in my backyard.
- What the heck do you need a crane for? Is your backyard surrounded by a moat or somthing? Anyways, around $700 an hour, assuming you live in a populated area.
- Q:It's a local company in Omaha that seriously could be the next Starbuck's if they ever expand.
- It won't expand if Starbucks have their way. They have driven all their competiton out of business. I hope Crane Coffee can survive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like