Potain Tower Crane--MC170A
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Model:||MC170A (Fixed )|
|Hook Height:||44 m|
|Mast Section:||1.6m×1.6m×3 m|
|Load at Jib End:||1.4t|
|Nominal Power:||54KVA 400V(+10%-10%) 50HZ|
- Q:I have this assignment to find out how a climbing crane is able to move up the building as construction continues.
- They add extra stages from the bottom. A tower crane is erected from a boom assembly, first and second tower sections of different cross section, and a base in a sequence of steps in which the boom assembly is mounted on a hollow climbing section dimensioned to be received in each of the larger second tower sections and defining a cavity dimensioned to receive each of the first tower sections. One of the latter is secured on a base in upright position, and the upright section is received in the cavity of the climbing section which is then raised relative to the first section and enveloped by one of the second sections. The enveloping section is secured to the base and the raised climbing section for supporting the climbing section whereupon the first tower section may be released from the base, raised, and secured to the second tower section. The climbing section may then be raised relative to the first tower section to permit the installation of another second section, and the procedure repeated, until all second or larger tower sections are superimposed on each other, the one first section being ultimately attached to the topmost second section. When the climbing section is raised relative to the attached first section, another first section may be superimposed on the one first section and the procedure repeated until the slimmer portion of the tower is assembled from superimposed first sections. Ultimately, the boom assembly is attached to the topmost first tower section, and the climbing section may be removed or stored for further use on the wider, lower tower portion.
- Q:or is jason mraz just making up things for lyrics?
- No. They are lifted into place in sections by one or more other cranes, the telescopic arm kind, which are either in a nearby street or on the building site. I watched several being built and then dismantled over a period of three years at a large development across the street from my house. However, I saw a TV programme about how they built one on top of a mountain, and there they used helicopters to lower the sections into place.
- Q:how dose a crane work
- No, crane can not lift itself (unless you mean can it pick another crane up, then answer is yes, of course: as you did not ask if the crane can pick itself up) You can also be a 'crane'. You can pick a dog up, maybe the same weight as you!.. but you can not pick yourself up (maybe part of you, like your leg, your arm) there are many different cranes, go to a building site and see (or see the web site I gave you below) Whuch crane you talking about? *Types of crane *Ancient crane *Medieval crane *Railroad crane *Mobile crane *Telescopic crane *Tower crane *Truck-mounted crane *Rough terrain crane *Crawler crane *Loader crane *Gantry crane *Overhead crane *Stacker crane *Floating crane Most NB for crane is its stability (it was found them tipping over): In order for a crane to be stable the sum of all moments about any point such as the base of the crane must equate to zero. In practise the magnitude and combination of anticipated loads is increased so that a crane should have a factor of safety against toppling of about ten times (it is based on leverage) hope it answered you, best regards Desert
- Q:How do you get a crane down from a tall building once it's completed?
- you put in on the special crane elevator that got it up on the roof in the first place.
- Q:have you noticed that there has been an exceptionaly high volume of cranes falling over in the U.S.A. this year? 2 cranes went down this week, one in Texas killing a man. seems like there has alot of this lately, what the hell is going on with the cranes? ever night i turn on the news its like a deadly crane accident took place today . thanks.
- Accident Reports Received for year 2007: 347 Deaths for 2007: 176 Accident Reports Received for year 2006: 314 Deaths for 2006: 109 Accident Reports Received for year 2005: 231 Deaths for 2005: 127 Accident Reports Received for year 2004: 287 Deaths for 2004: 142 Accident Reports Received for year 2003: 269 Deaths for 2003: 138 Accident Reports Received for year 2002: 171 Deaths for 2002: 96 Accident Reports Received for year 2001: 161 Deaths for 2001: 107 Accident Reports Received for year 2000: 184 Deaths for 2000: 74 (It gets really scary when you look at the increase of deaths in just a few short years.)
- Q:I read Maggie: A Girl of the Streets in eleventh grade and I wonder if the author, Stephen Crane, was the same Stephen Crane that married Lana Turner.
- Not according to the iMDB. Here's some other trivia about him: Date of Birth 7 February 1916, Crawfordsville, Indiana, USA Date of Death 6 February 1985, Pauma Valley, California, USA. (anemia) Birth Name Joseph Steven Crane III Spouse Leslie Deeb (1969 - 1978) (divorced) Martine Carol (1948 - 1953) (divorced) Lana Turner (14 March 1943 - 21 August 1944) (divorced) 1 child Lana Turner (17 July 1942 - 4 February 1943) (annulled) Carol Ann Kurtz (31 December 1937 - January 1943) (divorced) Leslie Deeb (? - ?) Helen Demaree (? - ?) (divorced) Helen DeMaree (? - 8 April 1962) (divorced) Trivia Owned a restaurant in Beverly Hills. Became a father to Cheryl Christine Crane on 25 July 1943 by actress wife Lana Turner.
- Q:i cant find a poetry site that will let me read this portion of The Bridge, the epic poem. i need help
- I okorder /.. Try searching lines from the poem if that doesn't work for you like imponderable the dinosaur sinks slow.
- Q:Does a crane have a pulley?AND....Is an axe a wedge?THANX CUZ I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING, AND OMG IM SO GOING TO FAIL MY TEST BECAUSE IM SO DUMB.
- yes a crane is a pulley and an axe is a wedge pulley-A pulley, also called a sheave or a drum, is a mechanism composed of a wheel on an axle or shaft that may have a groove between two flanges around its circumference wedge -A wedge is a simple machine used to push two objects apart. A wedge is made up of two inclined planes. These planes meet and form a sharp edge. This edge can split things apart.
- Q:ok, how do you make a paper crane. i've totally tried with a direction and marked paper, but that didn't work out. by the time i gave up the paper was all smooth cuz it was so worn. anything would help, links, step-by-step instructions, both. whatever. 10 pts to whoever tells me, and i succeed. sweet
- wow, you must be refering to origami I can not help with this one but you can go to the library tomorrow and look it up (NOTE: this is neither joke or riddle see if there is a more appropriate place for this like arts and crafts )
- Q:how tower crane extend it heights?
- A tower crane is actually physically attached to the structure it is helping to build. As the building goes up, they raise the tower crane using a series of jacks that are attached to the floors, so the crane can go as high as the building does.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like