1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:cost of solar panels?
- That's a rather low power for that size. Is it an old panel? Is it amorphous silicon, or crystalline? That should easily fetch $ per watt on craigslist. If I was buying a panel myself, I would probably get a more mainstream panel from a major internet vendor.
- Q:Can you get energy at night from solar panels?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can you get energy at night from solar panels? Is it possible to store energy from solar panels for night?
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- You would need a pretty hefty panel, the standard power charger is like 0 watts. You would need more than that for the overhead of charging a battery and converter loss. You would need a regulated supply, like a car ipad adapter, I seen them for like 20 bucks. They have to say Ipad , the ipod/iphone chargers have less power and would charge much slower.
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- If it is cloudy out, the solar panels won't pick up any sun, therefore they won't work. Also, not all areas actually get a lot of sun, so solar panels would only be useful in certain places.
- Q:Solar Panels ????????
- 00 watts is like energy consumption. The computer i am using right now is probably around 300 watts right now. It's not always 00 watts, that's probably maximum. And also, watts = volts x amps.
- Q:How do you store energy using a solar panel?
- Rechargable Battaries. You can get a wide range of them- which one you should use is depends on the capacity of your solar panel.
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- Let us know when and where you'll try to make your solar panels so that we can enjoy the fireworks from a safe distance.
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:How much candle lights is required to operate a 205 watt solar panel?
- That's hard to tell. A solar panel produces somewhere between 7 and 0W per square foot under sunlight exposure. You should calculate the light intensity of sunlight, and then calculate the light intensity of a candle (You'll have to look that up in some physics book or the internet) and then just multiply the number of candles until you match the intensity of sunlight. Realistically, you would need so many candles that you wouldn't be able to fit them in front of the solar panels, assuming you don't end up with a huge fireball.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range