Solar Panels (270W Solar Module) with 270W Solar Panel Certification TUV
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2
Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
Project Picture for Your Reference
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service
- Q:Why do solar panels produce zero energy?
- Because when the sun is down there is no solar energy, therefore they produce zero energy. This can happen any time of the year when the sun has set. But not to worry, they the sun will rise the next day. ;-) If you need constant power, it is best to connect the solar panels to the grid or to batteries to have power throughout the day and night too !
- Q:in a solar panel, where do the protons go?
- silicon based photovoltaic cells used some boron as dopant. i dont understand if that helps supress proton pastime, the way they be conscious boron on supressing run away nuclear reaction.... im clueless as you
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- 500 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:Using solar panels to replace electrical wiring?
- No. solar panels would not solve your problems and are usually not cost effective. Solar panels will not help to compensate for undersized electrical service. You would still have to upgrade the existing service. Once that is done you should have no problems and all the electricity you need would come from your power company. Have an electrician come out and do an inspection and tell you what all needs upgrading. Solar panels would save you money on the monthly power bill but the cost to install them would be higher than your savings. If it made economic sense to have solar power then everybody would be doing it. That's why you see very few houses with solar panels on top.
- Q:What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:adding more solar panel & battery?
- You can wire solar panels in parallel (i.e. positive to positive, negative to negative). Preferably, the panels should be similar to allow the output voltages to track. Otherwise, it may be necessary to include diodes in series with each panel so voltage variations do not have an adverse effect. The other alternative is to have the panels charging individual batteries and then combining the batteries through diodes before using the inverter. This approach would require separate charge controllers for each battery. Not quite as energy efficient as each diode causes a voltage drop (and so a power loss).
- Q:how to build a solar panel?
- Can you show us how to build a solar panel ?
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- Well i am not sure but to my knowledge all i know is that the purpose is to save solar cells which are later created into energy Solar energy is generated from solar panels. Solar panels are slabs of semi-conductor metal. Technically speaking, they are a slab of silicon semi-conductor doped or added with impurities to make it a better conductor. Solar panels could also be made of Gallium Arsenide which is a semi-conductor metal exclusively used in photo-voltaic cells. The silicon slabs are polished and glossed before doping. After processing, for protection, a thin glass layer is embossed on the solar cells slab. Silicon also is shiny and reflects about 35% of sunlight. Hence, an anti-reflective coating is usually applied over the slabs to reduce the amount of sunlight lost. Amorphous silicon solar panels are different from the traditional ones made from silicon slabs. Amorphous silicon solar cells are thinner and more efficient that the silicon ones and also the materials cost of this variety is far lesser than the traditional. Amorphous silicon slabs are developed with superior processes which makes them less susceptible to breakage during transportation. This makes them a more viable investment when it comes to buying solar panels.
- Q:Solar panel placement idea?
- The MOST efficient placement is on a motorized mounting that constantly moves it to face the Sun directly. Almost nobody does that because it is clumsy and expensive. The best fixed position is facing X degrees due south of straight up, where X is your latitude. I am in Austin, at about 30 degrees latitude, so on the south side of a 30 degree pitched roof would be ideal. The direct south facing it the best average to catch morning and afternoon sun, with most efficient pointing at noon. The tilt equal to latitude is the best average between the high Sun in summer and low Sun in winter, with most efficient pointing in spring and fall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range