260w Solar Module TUV Solar Module 260w, Mono Solar Panel 250w
Competitive solar panel 260w with good quality
The solar panels 260w certificated with TUV,IEC,CEC,CE and so on.
TUV Solar Module 260w Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 125×125mm( 5inch)
No. of Cells
TUV Solar Module 250w Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
TUV Solar Module 250w Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current A(Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
TUV Solar Module 250w Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
TUV Solar Module 250w Package
Cheap Solar Panel Module 250w
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Whats the annual energy output of the average solar panel.?
- The energy output is highly dependent on the location. For a specific area, you can look up the equivalent peak sun hours per day here: rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... Let's say that it says the peak sun is 5 hours / day in your location. Then a typical 200-watt panel would have 5 x 200 = 000 wH = .0 kWh per day, or 365 kWh annually. The tables above already take into account average cloudy days, and seasons. A typical size installation would have perhaps 6 of these panels, but it could be less, or much more.
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- solar panels are only about 20% or so efficient right now but you get great tax break in the US --- mostly.. wish you well... ps not that cheap but most companies installing these systems will supply with all grant papers for free.
- Q:Questions about Solar Panels and Battery back ups.?
- Q:How much would solar panels cost for these?
- in case you recognize the place to look you get get image voltaic panels for 0 expenses. as an occasion, numerous sign companies use image voltaic panels. touch your interior sight sign company and tell them you will haul off all their broken image voltaic panel for loose. they're oftentimes extra beneficial than keen to assist you are trying this.
- Q:how to know the voltage level of solar panel?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- The solar panels are a capital improvement. You can deduct 5% of the depreciable portion of the property as part of the home office deduction. You'd have to depreciate the solar on the same 39 year straight line schedule as the house itself. (The land value is never depreciated so you'll have to break that out separately.) Since this is business use of real estate, the depreciation is over 39 years, not the 27.5 years for residential rental real estate. That crunches out to a whopping $38 deduction per year for the depreciation on the solar panels. ($0,000 x .5) / 39 = $38.46 which rounds down to $38. If you're in a 25% tax bracket, that will save you a whopping $0 in taxes. Keep in mind that when you sell the home, the depreciation allowed or allowable will be subject to recapture. That is taxable income subject to a maximum tax rate of 28% even if you can exclude the gain on the sale under Section 2. For that reason you might wish to consider the safe harbor deduction new for tax year 203. You may deduct a flat $5 per square foot up to 300 square feet for a maximum deduction of $,500. That won't trigger the depreciation recapture (for the years that you use it, you can switch off year for year if you wish) and may reduce the likelihood of an audit as well.
- Q:A question about solar panel?
- I found some 0 square ft. solar panels that produce 30 watts . 3 watts per s.f. . A 2,000 s.f. home would consume around 2,000 kilowatt hours of electricity in summer months in areas that require air conditioning . This would require 67 kwh daily . You would need ,000 s.f. of panels and dozens of batteries to store the energy for night time .
- Q:How much does it cost to put solar panels on a house? ?
- The most cost-effective solution, which the vast majority of new installs use today, is solar alongside the regular power company. That way, you need no batteries, and if the solar array isn't producing enough at any given time, you draw from the electric company. When the array is producing more than you need, instead of just throwing that power away, the power company buys it (usually). In short, yes, you will still have an electric bill, but a smaller one. On our house, the electric bill was a little less than $5 a month, with an end-of-year settlement of an additional $2. How much does it cost? Unfortunately, that's like asking how much personal transportation costs. Some people need a van to transport the kids to soccer, some may get by with a motorcycle, others may need only a bicycle. The best thing is to contact a professional installer to get a quote based on your location and electrical usage. Solar electric does not make financial sense in all areas. Our array cost $2,000 but don't use that as a guide. Yours might be 0 times that, or half that, depending on your area and needs.
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- Essentially, solar panels are 'warming neutral'. They absorb energy that would otherwise have heated whatever was behind them, thus have a local cooling effect. This is balanced by the generation of heat when the electricity is used to power, say, a hoover, TV, computer etc, also from 'transmission losses' through the national grid network. Good answers from Claire and Linlyons, bizarre answer from Jim! Tomcat may have a point though...
- Q:is my solar panel big enough?
- If a car battery contains 50 amp hours of charge at 2 volts, that's 600 watt hours of energy. divided by 34.03 watts, 7.63 hours to charge completely in direct sunlight. You don't want to connect them all in series. You want about 4 or 5 volts to charge a 2 v battery, so you should connect groups in parallel, and connect those groups in series to make your voltage. You'll end up with the same amount of power, lower volts and higher amps. It will work for trickle charging your battery if it's not too far run down.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range