Prices for pv Solar Panels (280W Solar Module) with 280W Solar Panel Certification TUV
Mono 280w Panel Certificated with TUV,IEC,CEC,CE and so on.
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
How the Solar Panel Works
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service
- Q:Solar Panel Wiring in SERIES?
- Stephen is sweet in you should adventure the enter criteria of your inverter. so that you'll want to cord a minimum of a few cells in series. probable you should custom-go with a blend of series and parallel for the cells. operating example, if maximum of your fragments grant a million amp, then you actual ought to objective a million amp for the array. If there's a fragment that's 0.7 amp, and yet another that's 0.3 amp, you should parallel those, and count number them as one cellular, that you'll then series with the others. I observed this performed on one individual's panel years and years in the past. It gave the impression of an poor mess, and extremely some artwork, because the cells couldn't be in neat rows, anymore. also, if plausible, you should want the utmost equipment voltage you should use, because meaning decrease amperage for an same potential, and to that end smaller cord. 8 amps, after derating, skill #2 or #4 cord, an same variety that must be used to cord your position. 5 amps skill #0 or #8, and one hundred amps skill a fat cord like the jumper cables for a vehicle. in basic terms so that you comprehend, i trust that's typically unlawful contained in the U. S. to connect a selfmade array to a grid-tied equipment, or to apply a grid-tied inverter that plugs into the wall socket, in case you care.
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- Get the origanal specs and go from there as when it runs with orginal specs then the solar panel runs properly
- Q:How to charge a Battery with Home Electricity and Solar Panel together?
- No, don't connect the panel directly to the battery. You need to isolate the solar panel charging output from the AC-powered charger. A couple of high-current diodes arranged with their anodes connected to the charging sources in the positive supply line will allow either the charger or the solar panel to lift the voltage high enough to charge the battery, albeit with about 0.6 volts dropped across the diode. Both cathode ends would be connected to the battery. This arrangement allows a positive current to flow from either or both charging sources at the same time, although in practice, one will generally be higher than the other. Also, if the AC charger's voltage is significantly higher than the solar panel, the charger may always charge the battery. You would need to regulate its output to be slightly lower than the solar panel when it's near it's minimum useful operating voltage. (note that the 0.6 forward bias voltage on the diode might prevent the solar panel from completely charging the battery if it has any voltage regulation on its output)
- Q:Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- Solar panels are arrays of individual solar cells connected in series and parallel, and.. A high quality, monocrystalline silicon solar cell, at 25 °C cell temperature, may produce 0.60 volts open-circuit (Voc). The cell temperature in full sunlight, even with 25 °C air temperature, will probably be close to 45 °C, reducing the open-circuit voltage to 0.55 volts per cell. The voltage drops modestly, with this type of cell, until the short-circuit current is approached (Isc).
- Q:How does solar panel help/affect the economy?
- As other sources of energy become more expensive due to declining rates of production, or increased costs for safety or pollution controls, solar energy becomes more practical as a method of gathering inexpensive supplemental energy. Look at the german experiment, where rooftops in germany were covered in solar panels and wired into the house system to supplement energy needs. In some places, I'm not sure about Germany, you can actually sell back surplus electrical energy to the power company if you have more capacity than you can store in the batteries attached to the panels. Keeping energy costs lower than they would otherwise be helps the economy by making growth less difficult for new and existing companies, and puts money in the hands of consumers that they otherwise would have had to spend on electricity. We need some additional innovations in battery technology and solar panels to make solar a mainstream source of energy, but replacing roofing with solar panels is a very interesting idea that might become a mainstream building practice if the cost of other kinds of energy keeps rising.
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- You might want to be careful about soldering. Some panels can be easily damaged by excess heat. Check the manufactures website for recommended attachment methods. Solder tape or conductive epoxy might be better. If you do not have such things already, a good idea might be to take it into a TV repair shop or electronic hobbyist store. Some folks are kind enough to do it for you for free.
- Q:Do grid-tied solar panel systems have to be installed professionally?
- Solar panels have to be installed by a professional in order to get the government rebates. Also the systems must meet state and local electrical codes. Most modern inverters will not turn on unless there is live power from the MAINS, so a ultility company is NOT required for any installation anywhere. There are plenty of electrical contractors and speciality solar contractors out there to help you to make sure that the system is properly designed with the correct components, properly installed, and legally certified. Also many states require a permit that may have a large fee before any installation and may not allow the homeowner, especially for city homes, so it is best to check first. You might be able to get away with it if you live in the country, but consider the safety as well. See if you can work with your contractor to get the materials that you both agree upon as well. They can help guide you based upon their experience. Also shop around for pricing as the panels are now going below $ per watt !
- Q:How to make a solar panel at home?
- It's not necessary. The time, materials, energy, and money you have to put out might not be worth it. Being this is your first unit, there are cheap enough panels; you should shop around. OKorder alone with an array of selections and there is Home Depot and others. When solar panels not hooked up correctly or you don't have the right equipment you can cause the batteries to explode. Do your research there's plenty on Youtube. I'd read the answers here but you really need to do some homework elsewhere. It is that serious that I wouldn't give any advise on the how to.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range