China 100W Power Solar Panel,12v Mono 100w Power Solar Panel
Mono Crystalline 125×125mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
painel solar / painéis solares
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- Silicon is a very good conducter. Probably the best for electricity.
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:How many Watts of solar panels?
- With an RV, you can find lithium bromide water chiller based refrigerators and air conditioner that run mostly on propane with just a little bit of electricity for a pump and fans. The oven, stove and heat, you can also run off propane. A Microwave is probably 750 watts but only operates for a few minutes at a time. You'll just have to go through everything item by item and figure out how many watts each one will draw and how long each will run per day to size your solar panel. Don't forget that the sun will only shine for a few hours each day. In general, for a camper, the target isn't to produce all the power you need but to slow down the drain on the battery bank to last till you get back onto the road where the engine can recharge the batteries. Keep in mind that the lithium bromide chiller systems only operate when stationary and level so some people opt for conventional electric systems just for convenience which sounds like what you're trying to do. Best way to figure out how much power each is drawing is by measuring it while in use. It may be worth it to put a meter on the battery bank and go camping one weekend with a generator or put a meter on the main circuit breaker panel and camp where power is provided, just to see what your typical use is. You're far better off running as much as possible from propane.
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Our solar electric system has been up for 5 years now. No trouble so far, and output has not diminished noticeably. They have survived gale-force winds (gusting to 00 mph) without loosening. If I installed the same system today, it would have been half the cost for the same power, and smaller, too. Can't say I have any regrets. It keeps up with our yearly electricity demand, but we live in a mild climate. We only turned on our heat today, and have no A/C in the summer.
- Q:Increasing Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Even the angle of a solar panel can increase it;s out put, if you point it towards the south, it will receive more light (or towards the light source if it is an artificial source) mirrors can also be place and angled around solar panels to gather and reflect more light to the panel, this is often done is solar water heating, but would work with a panel as well. Over all, solar panels are very efficient, it's our way of catching light that isn't.
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- Yes, you can purchase a solar photovoltaic array to keep your batteries charged. You will need a Photovoltaic Cell Panel that produces 27 + watts (6volts x 4.5 amps = 27 watts) at 6 volts of electricity, a Charge Controller that allows only 4.5 amps of power through to the battery and will reduce the amps as the battery nears full charge and shut off the Panel when the battery is fully charged, and a 6v. Battery. Figure you will need a photovoltaic panel capable of producing a minimum of 27 watts if you are going to charge a completely dead 6 v. battery in one day. (with a clear sky). The way the system works is the sunlight strikes the cells on the panel and releases the excess electrons in the cells, they travel along central wires to your battery and charge the battery. When the sun sets, the procedure is reversed and the electrons flow backwards from the battery, into the photovoltaic cells. That is where the Charge Controller is needed. It acts a one way gate and lets the electrons go into the battery, but won't let them go backwards to the Panel. Just set your panel in the sun at the optimum angle for the season and your latitude on earth, connect the charge controller and then the battery, and it will keep your battery charged. Don't waste your money on the small wattage solar photovoltaic systems that claim to keep your battery charged. They simply can't do it unless your battery is in like new condition and is fully charged when they are hooked up. If you battery is a few months old, the small wattage photovoltaic systems can't keep up with the loss of power from sulfation inside the battery.
- Q:Solar panel Efficiency in Tropics?
- The equivalent full sun hours in the tropics is around 5h a day, though the sun is around for 0 or more hours. This is to do with angles of a fixed panel. If the panel tracks the sun, it would be a bit longer, maybe 8 hours. The panel is rated for 000W in equivalent full sunlight at 25°C. As the panel temperature increases to 50 or 60°C, de-rate to 800W, and multiply that by 5h = 4kWh. This varies over the year. This is the energy the panel is capable of providing, which depends on just what it is connected to. Generally an MPPT controller (maximum power point tracking) will get the best result. If charging a battery, the energy is less, because of charging losses. This is a rubbery figure because the battery may not be a simple charge/discharge cycle, but allow about 75% of the 4kWh above. Any shading on part of the panel can reduce or stop production, or cause damage to the panel even. This is what the brown marks sometimes seen on some cells in a panel are usually caused by.
- Q:Are DIY Solar panels legitimate for saving electricity?
- Hi Mitch, Yes they are legitimate ans so much so the government will actually help you pay for them. Someone has already mentioned if you purchase them from your local solar panel installer they will not be cheap.They have come down in price a lot over the last couple of years. Yes you can build your own and no its not too difficult.You need to know in your own mind whether you just want to reduce your utility bill or come off the grid completly. The best solution is a combination of wind and solar power and yes you can build your own windmill as well and at the bottom her I will show you where to go to get easy non technical plans. Naturally the sun does not shine at night so your solar panels would not work then but windmills function 24/7 as long as there is wind. If you have nearby neigbours please be aware windmills do make some noise which might upset your neighbours and of course see if you need planning permission from the town. The solar panel plans show you how to set an 80w solar panel which of course would not be able to power your whole house,but once you have built one why not build loads more and each one will get easier to build. Wish you all the best.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- You do realize that the sun is 50 million km away don't you?
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- Bing solar power in Germany. Solar power has an option of assisting in removing some of the burden during daylight, from power generation plants. Anything is a help. Plus they will continue to do it forever (at least a lifetime). But they are not the total answer. Like wind, limited to certain areas. Wave generation is another solution, but still limited to coastal areas. The current design of most supply grids does not allow transportation of power long distances. You want a real eye opener, Bing transportation line looses power grid and see how much energy is wasted, and the amount of carbon put into the air for these losses.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range