Mono 310w Panel with TUV,IEC,CE Certification
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2
Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
How the Solar Panel Works
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:What Size Solar Panel Would I Need?
- Solar in Chicago is not much help, you would need at least 3kwh for whatever size unit you have, (3 tons is meaningless in this context!) You would not get enough sun even in the summer to operate for more thn 6 hours a day. For Chicago you probably need a wind generator, or go for a heat pump.
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- If you want to power both USB ports at the same times, It might not be possibble. Your solar panel only supplies 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of power and you need to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses from your regulator(s), you will be WAY over your power budget. You will need more of a solar panel or less of a load.
- Q:Can I build my own Hot Water Solar Panels?
- I worked for a plumbing service that offered hot water solar panel installs and replacements. I've replaced perfectly good solar panels for people who wanted to upgrade to the latest. We had piles and piles of panels out behind the shop. We use to scrap the copper and sell the glass panes. A few people would ask to scavenge panels and the boss would let them have it cheap, just to move some of the stuff. I would do the same. I'd find a local installer and see what they do with the leftovers. Chances are, if you searched diligently, you could probably find panels in good shape and use them to supplement your energy usage. Bear in mind, solar hot water system are very different from standard systems. They usually have a much larger storage tank. Typically 80-20 gallons compared to 40. They have a circulating pump and temperature sensors to move the heated water from the panel into the tank. These larger hot water heaters/tanks have much better storage and insulation to keep the water temperature that is generated during the day to last into the evening when people are home to use the shower and wash clothes to take advantage of solar heat. It's not just a matter of getting a panel and slapping it up. There's are technical aspects that need to be followed and if you don't know them, I would advise against doing it yourself. Study up on it and see if it's something you want to tackle on your own before you go too far doing legwork to find out details that might be cost prohibitive or too complicated. Good luck.
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- yes, although charged is the wrong term. But for every 00 watts you put into the lamps, you will get well less than 0 watts out of the solar array. Well less. .
- Q:Solar panel question?
- i agree with Liz but have a diffrent point i think u have not calculated for the roof mounted solar panels i am giving youy a bsic understanding hope that will help you Roof Mounted solar power systems consist of solar panels held in place by racks or frames which are attached to roof based mounting supports. Roof based mounting supports include: Pole mounts which are attached directly to the roof structure and may use additional rails for attaching the panel racking or frames. Ballasted footing mounts such as concrete or steel bases that use weight to secure the panel system in position and do not require through penetration. This mounting method allows for decommisison or relocation of solar panel systems with no impact on the roof structure.
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- 6 gauge wire would be a good size. Just solder it on and run it wherever you want.
- Q:Question about home solar panel systems?
- The $25,520 price amounts to about $8.5 a watt which is high, I would've expected between $2.50 to $5 a watt and those are dated prices so it sound like the vendor is raking the price up. You didn't mention how many months your $75 financing is for but keep in mind that at 3 kw for 8 hours a day for 30 days at 2 cents per kwh, you would generate $86.40 so you will be paying about twice as much for your solar power as you would had you bought the power from the grid. Mind you, for people on a fixed income, there is the security that the cost will not rise ( if properly insured ) so there could be an advantage to paying a premium for your power if you're on a fixed income. I'd say it's a rip off but I also believe solar has a ways to go even with subsidies before it's an economic choice and that's usually not a popular stance with the green washed crowds.
- Q:Solar Panel Installation?
- Wires from panels go to controller input terminals. Controller DC battery terminals to battery so that the controller will protect batteries and split power as required by demand to the inverter. Output DC on controller to inverter. Output AC or outlets on the inverter to AC appliances. One thousand watts is not very much capacity. It will keep your computer running and a lamp to read by. It won't run major appliances. A hair dryer is typically 500 watts and could not be run by this system.
- Q:solar panels and wind power help?
- Both wind and solar take many years to break even economically, even with government subsidies (Using someones hard-earned tax dollars for your use). If purchased and installed with your own money, they will never pay for themselves because they will need replacement long before you save enough to pay the cost.
- Q:how effective & efficient are home made solar panels?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range