Prices for pv Solar Panels (305W Solar Module) with 310W Solar Panel Certification TUV
Mono 305w Panel Certificated with TUV,IEC,CEC,CE and so on.
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
How the Solar Panel Works
I.Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation (battery), transparent EVA material directly affect the quality of the component life, exposure to the air in the EVA easily aging yellow, thus affecting the component's light transmittance, thus affecting the components
- Q:How many Watts of solar panels?
- With an RV, you can find lithium bromide water chiller based refrigerators and air conditioner that run mostly on propane with just a little bit of electricity for a pump and fans. The oven, stove and heat, you can also run off propane. A Microwave is probably 750 watts but only operates for a few minutes at a time. You'll just have to go through everything item by item and figure out how many watts each one will draw and how long each will run per day to size your solar panel. Don't forget that the sun will only shine for a few hours each day. In general, for a camper, the target isn't to produce all the power you need but to slow down the drain on the battery bank to last till you get back onto the road where the engine can recharge the batteries. Keep in mind that the lithium bromide chiller systems only operate when stationary and level so some people opt for conventional electric systems just for convenience which sounds like what you're trying to do. Best way to figure out how much power each is drawing is by measuring it while in use. It may be worth it to put a meter on the battery bank and go camping one weekend with a generator or put a meter on the main circuit breaker panel and camp where power is provided, just to see what your typical use is. You're far better off running as much as possible from propane.
- Q:can i use 00 ohm /4 watt resister for 5v coming direct from solar panel?
- Just connect the 5 volts out of the panel directly to the iphone via an USB connector. BUT, is the panel output always 5 volts, ±0.25 volts? Because that is the USB specification, and anything outside of those values could damage your iphone. And solar panels are known for their wide swings in voltage. Bottom line, resistor not needed, and you need to be positive you supply the correct voltage to the iphone. Best way to do that is to start with a solar panel that puts out at least 7 volts and use a LM7805 regulator. The only resistors needed are those to tie the data lines into a certain combination of resistance and voltage so that the iphone is fooled into thinking that a proper USB is connected. That would NOT involve a 00 ohm resistor. Search online for the proper values and connections. edit: are you repeating your same inane question with a different account? That is totally against the rules and could get you suspended.
- Q:solar panels and electrocution?
- Q:What is the real cost of Solar Panels?
- They don't sell them by the square inch. It costs about $0 per watt of generating capacity. Unless you are connected to the grid you will need a battery bank to storage power for rainy days. As for the effects of weather ... you can probably make a cover out of plywood... but if your house blows away the solar panel goes with it. Before you buy one make sure your insurance covers it.
- Q:are there solar panel that work without the sun?
- No. Solar panels require light to work. The closest type of passive energy collecting device is a thermocouple, which generates electricity via a temperature differential. But it requires a cold and hot source to operate, while a solar panel only requires light. Good luck!
- Q:highest known watt output for solar panels?
- Those two requests are somewhat at odds with each other. Trina and Suntech make panels that are generally good value. You can search the web and find your best price. If this is for something that does not need to last long, you could get amorphous panels and save some money. But they will degrade quickly in a few months, then slowly over a few years.
- Q:What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- It has to be facing the sun for full power U check at the battery and it should increase as the sun hits directly on it. U can't check it at the panel after the diode.
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- Read the terms and conditions! They will own the panel and receive payment for any power generated from it, as one example.
- Q:how to chose the right solar panel for my home?
- Talk okorder.com has good info. What state are you in?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range