Mono 230W-260W Solar Panel CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 watt
- Supply Capability:
- 100000000 watt/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Quality and Safety of
Technical date of Mono Quality and Safety of
Technical date of :
Mono 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Caple & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Backing (Brand Type)
Cell Efficiency for 260W(%)
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thikness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
|carton or pallet|
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Yes, solar panels can be used to power a zoo. Solar panels generate electricity by converting sunlight into energy, which can be used to power various aspects of a zoo, such as lighting, heating, cooling, and other electrical needs. By harnessing solar energy, zoos can reduce their reliance on fossil fuels and contribute to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly operation.
- Q:i want to charge my mytouch 3g with solar panel(s) it has a 500mah 3.7v 4.4wh batterieswhat do i need to charge it can i use RadioShack 0.5W Solar Panel 4.5V or RadioShack? W Solar Panel 4.5V
- see u have to make ur own ckt for this ur solar panel generate DC if u want to charge ur phine then its convenient way to harge with ur charger for this do this search for net to convert DC-AC convertor since ur charger work on AC so when ur solar panel generate DC it convert into AC that will charge ur phone in ckt u need this thing filter and amp ie the DC voltage come from solar panel 2 DC to AC convertor 3 AMP for AC 4 filter for AC and u are done....... fine ckt from google.....
- Q:For those solar panels that you install on your rooftops, do they generate electricity when it's cloudy? And if yes, how much electricity does it generate compared to sunny days? For example...like only 25% electricity generated compared to sunny days?
- From my understanding they generate electricity when the suns out and when its out and there aren't too many clouds around covering up. They store some electricity for the winter and cloudier times but I'm not really an expert!
- Yes, solar panels can be integrated into buildings through various methods such as rooftop installations, facade-integrated systems, and solar windows. These integrated solar panels not only generate clean energy but also blend seamlessly with the building's architecture, making them a popular choice for sustainable and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Q:i was looking into making solar panels to reduce my electric bill, but i need to know how to actually hook it up.
- most of the listings are there to get you to send 'em money. some promise a refund if they don't work. good luck getting your money back. it's not going to happen. last, the inverter, and control to feed power back into the grid are expensive. the utility gets to control what you can use, and most often you have to buy it from them. in Calif, the utility has an interest in good solar installations. they provide power during the time of peak demand, so the utility does not have to build/buy the last, most expensive kilowatt. however, (A) any installation that will be at all useful is large, and expensive, and (B) as with all electronics, next year will be better. i'll probably do it. but not yet.
- Q:I am designing a solar panel but i need to have maximum power output.How can i optimize the equation for power Total power=voltage * current to get maximum power.
- first place the panel so it is at right angles to the solar rays. Make sure none of the panel has any shade whatsoever. For best results use motor drives to keep it in that position as the sun moves across the sky. For overall maximum versus time, you need to be near the equator. Solar cells have a high internal resistance, so for maximum power transfer, you need a load of that same resistance. A good charge controller will use DC-DC converters to provide that load. .
- Q:I am doing research for a project.Please reply soon! :)
- Here's solar photovoltaics: They not only look different, they act completely differently!
- Yes, solar panels can be used to power a military base. Solar power is a clean and renewable energy source that can be harnessed to generate electricity for various purposes, including powering military installations. Implementing solar panels on military bases can help reduce reliance on traditional fossil fuels, increase energy independence, and contribute to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly operation of the base.
- Yes, solar panels can be installed on a pergola or awning. In fact, they can be a great option for maximizing solar energy production while providing shade and protection from the elements.
- Q:Please, I want a good definition. :DD
- Solar panel is a battery of solar cells. Solar cell is a device which uses the sun's rays to produce electricity by the photovoltaic effect. The photovoltaic effect involves the creation of a voltage (or a corresponding electric current) in a material upon exposure to electromagnetic radiation. It utilizes the generation of a voltage when radiant energy falls on the boundary between dissimilar substances (as two different semiconductors).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like