Luxury Living Room Rug Carpet Fireproof Indoor
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Luxury Living Room Rug Carpet Fireproof Indoor
We CNBM International Corporation is one of the main professional manufacturer of rug & carpets. We can supply various kinds of carpets,such as Hook rug, Hand Tufted rug, Shaggy rug, Faux sheep skin rug, Sisal & Seagrass rug and so on.
CNBM carpets&rugs are suitable for home ,meeting room, apartments ,hotel, guest rooms, living room and other rooms.
CNBM Carpets&rugs can match with various kinds of furnitures.
CNBM Carpets&rugs can be customized with your designs.
CNBM Carpets&rugs keep the pace with fashion home.
Product: Shaggy Rug
Shaggy rug is famous by its wide varieties. We produce shaggy rugs of Polyester shaggy rug with viscose, Chinese knot rug, soft Micoriber shaggy rug in plain color or in patterns.
100% polyester or acrylic or chinese knot or microfiber .
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise patterns and various colors
50x80cm/60x90cm/120x170cm//160x170cm/120x180cm/ 140x200cm/160x230cm/200x300cm or customized size.
Why choose us?
We are the carpet & mat manufactury;
Efficient and innovative Designer Team;
Strictly Quality Control System;
Professional Technical Online Service;
Any mail or message will be replied within 8 hours;
3 No: No MOQ, No Color Limited, No artwork charge;
Completive Manufactory Price;
5 years limited Manufactory Warranty to special mats;
More than 7 years cooperated experience with Top 500 Companies in theworld.
CNBM International Corporation
(CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.With the advantages in Cement, Composite Materials, New Building Materials and Engineering, We are enlarging sub-brand. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. In line with the business, CNBM International launched E-business platform Okorder.com. It conformed the best resource and logistics to meet the customers’ request with 24 hours full-time service.
Our Vision: Initiate new global trading structure; create new value for benefit related partners.
We will do utmost to promote rational use of resources under the new structure, meanwhile, create new value of “green, environment friendly and sustainable’ for a more prosperous future.
CNBM International Co. Carpet Dept.
At CNBM International Co. Carpet Dept., we design and weave beautiful carpets of superb durability - with axminster, tufted and wilton carpets to suit all hospitality environments. · There is no size limitation on rug size. Rugs can be created with a variety of materials from pure wool to woolen silk, from natural fiber to chemical fiber.
1.Q: Which carpet type do you supply?
A: We supply hand made and machine made carpet with wool, polyester, nlyon, etc.
2.Q: Do you supply OEM produce?
A: Yes, we supply OEM produce, also any style carpet will be customized.
3.Q: Do your company guarantee quality?
A: Yes, our company will test the quality at producing process and before export. So pls rest assured, the quality will be guaranteed.
4.Q: What payment term do you support?
A: T/T, L/C, D/P, etc.
5.Q: Do you have any discount?
A: If you buy bulk and have a long-term cooperation, we will have a best discount for you!
If you are interested in our carpet, pls contact with me.
- Replace the carpet.
- Q:I recently blacked out and fell onto the floor face first, causing some moderate rug burns. I'm wondering if I should be concerned about scarring, and if so what I should do to prevent it. I've been keeping a coat of neosporin on it constantly so far.
- Regarding the rug burn, it does not look like a very deep wound from the picture. Most scrapes are shallow but painful because a large area of skin is missing. Shallow wounds do not usually scar. My brother went headfirst over the handlebars of his bike about 6 weeks ago and had some really nasty scrapes, some of which were moderately deep, and he didn't scar at all. Just keep it clean, wash it daily with soap and warm water. Keep using the neosporin as well. That will prevent infection and keep it moisturized; both of those things will help speed up healing, and the faster things heal the less likely they are to scar. Once it's all healed there will be some residual redness in the area for probably 3-7 days, but that isn't scarring and it should go away. Regarding you passing out, I would advise a doctor's visit. Getting light headed when standing is called orthostatic hypotension and it has a number of possible causes; some of them are fairly serious, such as a heart problem. Your orthostatic hypotension, plus now an unrelated episode of fainting indicates some sort of underlying problem. Better to go and get checked, just to be safe.
- Q:I bought an area rug from Home Depot, a large 7x9 rectangular rug. It has creases from being rolled up. I have searched online for any tricks that will help it to lay flat, and nothing seems to be working. I have:Rolled the rug the opposite way.Turned the rug over for 2 days.Ironed the areaI attempted to heat a wet towel in the dryer to place it on the area... but by the time I got the towel to my rug, it wasn't warm anymore.I've heard of any quot;ice cube trickquot;, but I seriously don't understand it. If the creased line is the length/width of the rug, do you place 7 feet of ice cubes on it???I have had this rug for almost 3 months! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you could give me any suggestions or tricks, I'd really appreciate it.
- Lay the rug out in the sun to warm Then back roll the rug is the best way to do it. It should be back rolled around a tube. Carpet tubes work the best. Roll it tight. If the rug is large have some one help you. Then place in a very warm area such as out in the sun for as long as possible during the day. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Does anyone know where I can find a large area rug, mostly black with gold detail? I was looking at oriental rugs, but I'm not particularly fond of any of the ones I've found so far. If it was up to me it would be mostly black with some kind of golden chinese dragon in the corner, or just be asian themed. Any ideas!?! Please!
- I okorder /
- Q:What is the difference between woven carpets and hand made carpets?
- Look at the back of the carpet. Hand woven carpet can be seen on the back of a set of buttons, and woven carpet is not visible on these buttons.
- Q:appropriately enuff my mom gave me an area rug and she smokes, so does everyone else around her, we don't smoke at my house...febreeze only makes a quot;freshquot; smokey sicko nasty smell.
- Sprinkle the carpet generously with Corn Starch (best) or Borax or Baking Soda Make sure you have a fresh bag in your vaccuum! and check it often Let the Corn Starch sit for a minimum of 2 hours - overnight is best. Vacuum and you will notice a remarkable difference the goo attaches to the powder and it is removed from the carpet. when I quit smoking I had to do this several times but it was worth the effort. Try to wait a few days in between applications - and always a fresh bag!
- Q:Does the carpet need bonding pads without stitching?
- You can fix it with carpet glue, that saves costs. The effect on foot pad and moisture-proof.
- Q:We have very nice new wood floors. I have a rug and I need to put a carpet pad under it. Is there a particular kind of carpet pad I should use? I'm afraid it will damage the wood floors somehow. I bought a carpet pad that is like a rubbery grid, just afraid to use it!
- Carefully, with the flat edge of a screwdriver, lift the staple straight up, and see if it will come up in one move. If it doesn't, carefully lift the edge which will come up, and pull the rest of the staples up with those long thin pliers. They are near the edges of the room, aren't they? Do they have thin boards attached to some ends? We took about two days to do this with a rowhouse in Baltimore, and once we got the hang of the long flat headed screwdriver, and the delicate pliers, we were set to go. We also did have to remove these plywood type rulers set near the corners of the room. Once we polished, the staple marks weren't noticeable at all.
- Q:Some ppl recommended ABC Carpet and Home Outlet but I did not really find anything I liked. Any other options for places that I can look?Thanks!
- ikea is HORRIBLE for rugs. Ignore the first person. Go anywhere that is NOT a department store or large outlet geared towards the masses. I had a couple of outstanding purchases from our local rug store. Internet shopping was very difficult, although we did get some excellent finds on OKorder althought took 1 rug burn to know what to look for when purchasing online.
- Q:Is the office good with carpet or floor tile?
- Square carpet is more obvious advantages: paved convenient, convenient replacement, a three-dimensional sense. Office buildings are mainly located in busy commercial areas, many of which are high-rise buildings. The sheet packing of square carpet solves the problem of loading and unloading. Secondly, the office staff move frequently, entrance easy dirty, office area also will inevitably have tea stains, coffee stains and other stains, for these local pollution, can be removed by block cleaning; local damage, with new carpet replacement. The back of the square carpet is generally divided into asphalt bottom, PVC bottom, PU soft bottom and so on. The utility model has the advantages of good suction performance, better silencing and antistatic ability than other products, and is more suitable for the use of office furniture than the full carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like