Order On-line Tracking
General Introduction of ISW Single Stage Centrifugal Water Pumps
ISW Single Stage Centrifugal Water Pump is single-stage, single-suction, pipeline centrifugal pump.
It derives the ISWR hot-water pump, iswh chemical pump, and iswb oil pump. Now it is the national popularize products.
Usage of ISW Single Stage Centrifugal Water Pumps
1. ISW HORIZONTAL clean water pumps for transporting the clean water and other liquid like clean water. It is suitable for industry and city drain, the garden irrigation, long-distance water, heating, bathroom heating, such as pressurized water and equipment. The usage temperature: ≤80oC.
2. ISWR HORIZONTAL hot water pump is mainly used in oil chemical industry, metallurgy, paper making, and for the hotel boiler, long-distance water, heating, bathroom heating, such as pressurized water and equipment. The ISW temperature: ≤120oC.
3. ISWH HORIZONTAL chemical pump for delivery of non-solid particles, corrosive, liquid that has similar viscosity as water, apply to the petroleum,chemical,metallurgical,power,papermaking,pharmaceutical and food sectors such as synthetic fiber, Use the temperature of 20~+120oC
4. ISWB HORIZONTAL pipeline oil pump can transport the oil, coal oil, diesel oil solvent and flammable liquids. The medium temperature: -20~120oC
Techanical Data of ISW Single Stage Centrifugal Water Pumps
♦ Working Principle: Centrifugal
♦ Main applications: Water
♦ Driver: Electric Motor
♦ Max Liquid Temperature: 120oC
♦ Type of connection: Flange
♦ Casing Material: cast iron, stainless steel
♦ Impeller Material: cast iron, stainless steel, bronze
♦ Seal: mechanical seal, packing seal
♦ Flow Range: 1.5 - 1500m³/h
♦ Head: 8 - 110m
♦ Size: 15-500mm
♦ Speed: 1450rpm/2900rpm/960rpm
Model Meaning of ISW Single Stage Centrifugal Water Pumps
ISG-Horizontal centrifugal pump
100-Inlet diameter;Outlet diameter(mm)
160-Impeller nominal diameter(mm)
AB-Impeller is first or second cut.
Q: Are CNBM pumps available in DIY stores?
A: Yes, currently, we’re available for DIY stores all over the world.
Q: Where do I have to send pumps for service?
A: You must send them to the CNBM PUMP Service Point or, after contacting Customer Care, to the CNBM PUMP service center in China.
Q: Are your pumps acid-proofed?
A: To choose the right pumps for chemical applications, we do need further details on hydraulic operations as well as on the type, concentration and temperature of the liquid.
Q: Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
A: Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
Q: Are your pumps protected against dry running?
A: No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
Q: How can I get trained on CNBM products?
A: Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|