Type: Tube Head Injection
Brand Name: LOG
Model Number: LOG 250S8
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
Injection Weight: 625
Clamping Force: 2500kn
Opening Stroke: 520mm
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||30 Days|
Product performance and advantages:
1. Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-250S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
- Q:How about the four column balance of injection molding machine?
- Four column balance correction method for injection molding machine:With the clamping force tester, the force of the four tie rods is adjusted.Injection molding machine, also known as injection molding machine or injection machine. It is a thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic plastic molding mold made of plastic products of all shapes of the main molding equipment. It is divided into vertical, horizontal and all electric type.
- Q:The problem of injection molding machine! Fifty
- This is a high-speed machine, do daily necessities certainly not, the amount of plastic is too small, and too much electricity, if you want to sell,
- Q:How many tons is 1000 grams of injection molding machine?
- The injection molding machine heats the plastic, applying high pressure to the molten plastic to make it crack and fill the mold cavity.
- Q:How to check the mold opening stroke of injection molding machine
- The mould opening stroke of the injection machine should meet the need of separating the mold and removing the plastic parts. The checking of mould opening stroke is divided into the following several situations.1. the maximum opening stroke of injection molding machine has nothing to do with the die thicknessMainly refers to the clamping mechanism for injection molding machine with hydraulic machinery, such as XS-Z-30, XS-Z-60, XS-ZY-125, XS-ZY-350, XS-ZY-500, XS-ZY-1000 and G54-S200/400 type injection molding machine, the mold opening stroke by the connecting rod mechanism (or clamping cylinder) determines the maximum stroke, irrespective of the thickness of the mold.For injection mold with single parting surface:Smax = H1+H2 + mm (5 ~ 10)For injection mold with double parting surface:Smax = H1 +H2 + +a (5 ~ 10) mmType: Smax injection molding machine maximum mold opening stroke (mm);H1 plastic parts (mm, H1) launched a distance - like mold core is equal to the height, but for the plastic parts of the inner surface is stepped, sometimes do not have to launch the full height core can remove the plastic parts, then H1 can be determined according to specific circumstances, in order to successfully remove the plastic parts;H2 a piece of plastic height, including the height of the castable (mm) of the gating system that is connected to the plastic part.A the distance between the fixed die seat plate and the runner plate required by the casting system to remove the condensate (mm).
- Q:Trouble shooting of injection molding machine
- Non thimbleA, the actual location of the mold is not up to the actual setting;B, computer set no thimble or thimble times zero;C, the set of process parameters are incorrect;Detection status of D and thimble electronic ruler;Mechanical damage of E and ejector pin mechanism;F, the valve out of the direction of the valve is charged and spool work is normal.No needleA, computer process parameters;Detection status of B and electronic ruler;C, the working state of the directional valve.Abnormal movements of the meltA, the temperature of the melt tube is not set;B, the process parameters are unreasonable;Detection status of C and electronic ruler;D, the working state of the directional valve;E, melt into the cylinder with hard objects, stuck screw;Behind F, the barrel does not lead to water transport water, feeding inlet temperature is too high;G, glue back pressure is too large, check back pressure valve;H, adhesive motor or transmission shaft failure;I, hopper no material;The ejection motion is abnormalDetection status of a and electronic ruler;B, the working state of the directional valve;C, speed, pressure, position and time setting of process parameters;D, melt tube or nozzle temperature is not set;E, foreign body stuck in the melt tube;F, nozzle blocked;The G, the firing point and the stop switch do not work.Semi automatic and fully automatic working state is out of orderThe first observation is the problem in which a working condition, and then checked for specific actions, full automatic working condition but also to check the electric eye or time setting.
- Q:Injection molding machine pressure, speed, back pressure unit is what and their relations with other international units
- Pressure injection molding machine, we often talk about the pressure, strictly speaking, the pressure is equivalent to the middle school, which bear the force per unit area, the international regulations, under 1N in the area of 1 square meters (Newton) on the pressure of 1Pa (Pascal), as long as know the multiple relation, it is easy to obtain the pressure (strong the conversion unit):1m=100cm=1000mm1kg = 10N1M (megabit, million) Pa=1MPa=1000k (1000) Pa=1000000PaSo 1MPa=10kg/cm^2=1N/mm^2We often use international non legal units of measurement: 1bar=10^5Pa=1kg/cm^2=0.1MPa (bar) and 1Torr=133Pa (Torr)The pressure gauge of the injection molding machine, the most used is MPa, bar, kgf/cm^2 unit, need to be reminded that, behind the two units is not our statutory units of measurement, but the world especially Europe and the United States is often used, because many components of the injection molding machine for imported components, including the pressure gauge, so we will often see illegal dial pressure gauge measurement units.In the injection molding machine, the injection molding machine pressure and back pressure unit is MPa, speed (actually refers to injection rate), the unit is g/s, or cm^3/s
- Q:How does the injection machine exhaust?
- Vibration phenomenon h and exhaust does not matter much, the machine does not adjust the shock feet at the level on it
- Q:Injection molding machine maintenance Daquan books catalog
- Chapter 1 Principle and structure of injection molding machineSection 1 basic components of injection moulding machineSecond, the working principle of injection molding machineThe third section of the injection molding machine classification and the corresponding structureFourth section of injection molding machine technical parameterFifth section of the mechanical transmission system of injection molding machineInjection system of plunger type injection molding machineTwo 、 injection system of reciprocating injection molding machineThree 、 mould locking system of injection molding machineSixth section hydraulic transmission system of injection molding machineSeventh section electric control system of injection molding machineThe second chapter is the maintenance foundation of injection molding machineSection 1 basic principle of hydraulic driveI. brief introduction of hydraulic transmission systemTwo. The theoretical basis of hydraulic transmissionThree. Components and graphic symbols of hydraulic transmission systemFour 、 hydraulic circuit diagram readingSecond sections of electrical basisI. graphical symbols used in injection molding machines for electronic componentsTwo, the structure and function of common electronic componentsThree 、 reading of circuit diagramFour 、 common marking symbols of injection machine operating panel
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of horizontal injection molding machines and vertical injection molding machines?
- 1. horizontal machine has the advantages of high operation, convenience, high safety performance, large bearing size and so on. The disadvantage is that the floor space is large and the price is relatively high. Suitable for medium and large moulds.
- Q:List of injection molding machines
- Nippon Steel JSW, NISSEI and NISSEI the United States UBE Ube brand: Cincinnati CINCINNATI domestic or Hong Kong and Taiwan: Haitian, Zhenxiong, Jia Ming, Donghua and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range