Tube Head Injection
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|Delivery Detail:||30 Days|
Product performance and advantages:
1. Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in
comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously
increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-130S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
Common thermoplastic resins include:
Polyvinyl Chloride PVC
Polyethlene Terephthalate PET
Polyamide PA (Nylon)
- Q:Domestic injection molding machine which brands are better?
- Haitian, Chun, etc. are good.High exposure... Shock bear, Iraq's secret, Bo Chuang, Donghua
- Q:Novice ask: can rubber injection molding, plastic injection function?
- Rubber can be injection molded and has a special rubber injection molding machine (plastic requirements for blended rubber). Plastic injection molding machine can not be used for rubber injection molding.
- Q:How about the four column balance of injection molding machine?
- The injection molding machine heats the plastic, applying high pressure to the molten plastic to make it crack and fill the mold cavity.
- Q:How will the clamping force and injection pressure of injection mould be set?
- The clamping force is usually formulated according to the projection area of the product, and there is an estimate of the clamping force in the die design to select the model of the injection machine. Injection pressure is generally obtained from the die flow analysis, but the flow analysis is not very accurate. In general, the injection pressure of PP products is 50-70, and the injection molding is a little higher (plastic with poor flowability, such as POM, PA, etc.). Injection pressure is based on actual production experience
- Q:Injection molding machine products shrink, how to solve?
- The working principle of injection molding machine and injection syringe with similar, it is the use of screw (or piston) thrust, the plasticizing good molten state (i.e. viscous flow) plastic injected into the mold cavity closed good after curing stereotypesmade the process of the products. Injection molding is a cycle process, each cycle mainly includes: quantitative feeding - melt plasticization - pressure injection - mold cooling - die opening pieces. Take out the plastic parts and then close the die for the next cycle. Action procedure: die, pre molding, pour, retract, nozzle (nozzle forward), injection, pressure protection, nozzle (back of nozzle), cooling, mold opening, ejecting, opening, taking the workpiece, closing the door, closing the mould, closing the mould, closing the mould, closing the door, closing the mould and closing the mould.Product shrinkage problem, if it does not involve other reasons, only injection molding process, the holding pressure is the most critical factor. Is the purpose of holding pressure when the screw after the injection, and exert a certain strength to the screw is held in place for a period of time, namely after injection and then squeeze some material into the cavity and prevent plastic reflux is not solidified completely to shrink. Keep the pressure big, the density of the plastic in the cavity is big, the surface is smooth and full. Shrinkage is positively related to size. Position, pressure, speed, the relationship between the three is connected, and in the adjustment of the machine should be based on the size of the product, the location of glue points, methods, raw materials, types and so on. For example, PC material, poor liquidity, injection molding must use high speed, high pressure, or easy to fight. And nylon or PP, the speed is too fast, the lack of mold exhaust, it is easy to generate coke.
- Q:What is the injection molding machine?
- That is simple, there is a machine, you put the granular materials into his mouth, it inside the particles melt into liquid, then the whole into the mold, the mold is filled, the liquid cooled to a solid, spit out your parts, such a machine is injection molding machine
- Q:How to install filter screen for injection machine nozzle?
- There are special filter nozzle, used for recycling materials, can protect the mold and hot runner, with few manufacturers.
- Q:Can carbon fiber be used for injection molding?
- 1 carbon fiber can be used for injection molding.2, carbon fiber (carbon fiber, referred to as CF), is a carbon content of more than 95% of high strength, high modulus fibers of new fibers. It is a flaky graphite, microcrystalline and other organic fibers stacked along the axial direction of the fiber, obtained by carbonization and graphitization of microcrystalline graphite material. Carbon fiber "an hand in a velvet glove lighter than aluminum," the quality, but the strength is higher than that of steel, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high modulus, in the national defense and civilian areas are important materials. It has not only the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also the softness and processability of textile fibers. It is a new generation of reinforced fiber.3 、 injection molding is an industrial product modeling method. Products are typically molded by rubber injection and plastic injection. Injection molding can also be divided into injection molding, die casting and die casting. Injection molding machine (referred to as the injection molding machine or injection molding machine) is plastics molding equipment of thermoplastic or thermosetting material using plastic mold made of various shapes, injection molding by injection molding machine and mold.
- Q:Injection back pressure problem
- Three, back pressure is too low, prone to the following problems1, the back pressure is too low, screw back into the barrel too fast, the front end of the melt density (Jiao Songsan), into the air. 2, will lead to poor quality of plastic, the amount of plastic spray instability, product weight, product size changes. 3, the product surface will appear shrinkage, gas flower, cold material lines, uneven luster and other undesirable phenomena. 4, the product prone to bubbles, the product surrounding and bone position, easy to walk dissatisfied glue.Four, high back pressure, prone to the following problemsMelt pressure is 1, the front end of the barrel is too high, high temperature material, decrease viscosity, melt in the screw slot of the upstream and the barrel and screw clearance leakage flow rate increases, will reduce the plasticizing efficiency (feed plasticizing unit time).2, for the poor thermal stability of plastic (such as PVC, POM etc.) or coloring, thermal decomposition caused by melt temperature and heating time of growth in the barrel, increases the degree of discoloration or coloring, product surface color / gloss variation.3, back pressure is too high, screw back slow, pre plastic back material time is long, will increase cycle time, lead to production efficiency decline.4, high pressure, high melt pressure, injection nozzle after prone to melt salivation phenomenon, next injection, cold flow feeding nozzle will plug the outlet or product in cold spot.5, in the process of beer molding, often due to excessive back pressure, nozzle leakage phenomenon, waste of raw materials, and lead to near the nozzle heat ring burned.6. The mechanical wear of the preform and screw barrel increases.
- Q:What's the meaning of "loosening and retreating" before injection machine?
- In the gum before the action, do plastic pumping action, that is, before the release of pine, in the volume of gum after doing loose retreat, that is, after the pine back, which is more commonly used
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range