|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|Delivery Detail:||30 Days|
Product performance and advantages:
1. Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-300S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
Hydraulic machines, although not nearly as precise, are the predominant type in most of the world, with the exception of Japan.
Mechanical type machines use the toggle system for building up tonnage on the clamp side of the machine. Tonnage is required on all machines so that the clamp side of the machine does not open (i.e. tool half mounted on the platen) due to the injection pressure. If the tool half opens up it will create flash in the plastic product.
Hybrid injection (sometimes referred to as "Servo-Hydraulic") molding machines claim to take advantage of the best features of both hydraulic and electric systems, but in actuality use almost the same amount of electricity to operate as a standard hydraulic,
A robotic arm is often used to remove the molded components; either by side or top entry, but it is more common for parts to drop out of the mold, through a chute and into a container
- Q:Injection back pressure problem
- Two, proper adjustment of the benefits of back pressure1, can melt inside the barrel compaction, increase density, improve the stability of injection quantity, weight and size of the products. 2. The gas in the melt can be extruded to reduce the gas, the inner bubbles and the gloss uniformity of the products. Slow speed screw back, so that melt inside the barrel full plasticizing, mixing and melting toner, color uniformity, avoid product color mixing phenomenon. 3, slow speed screw back, so that melt inside the barrel full plasticizing, mixing and melting toner, color uniformity, avoid product color mixing phenomenon. 4, appropriately increase the back pressure, can improve the product surface shrinkage and product periphery walk glue situation. 5. It can raise the temperature of molten material, improve the plasticizing quality of melt material, improve the fluidity of melt filling, and no cold glue on the surface of the melt.
- Q:Domestic injection molding machine which brands are better?
- High exposure... Shock bear, Iraq's secret, Bo Chuang, Donghua
- Q:How much is a new injection molding machine, mainly mobile phone shell?
- Look at the brand, 100T models, domestic cheap, prices do not know
- Q:The higher the screw speed of the injection molding machine, the higher the oil temperature
- The higher the screw speed of the injection machine, the higher the oil temperature, which is normal, because the screw will rotate continuously and friction of the material, friction will produce heat. We generally cold water machine injection molding machine can be equipped with a mechanical product in Europe, so can increase oil temperature control.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when molding soft and hard PVC material? 50
- Lamps are also translucent, ah, clear requirementsAttention should be paid to plasticization, fluidity and mixing
- Q:What do you mean by the "starting position and time" of the injection molding machine?.
- When injection is converted to holding pressure, it is determined by time or position. If the location, the general set pressure holding position is about 5% of the storage position.
- Q:Can you tell me if there are 350 grams of three injection molding machines? How much? Thank you
- I don't know this brand of LG, Jin Haitian I know!
- Q:What is the back pressure in the injection molding machine?
- Jin Xin offers you:Jin Xin explain the injection molding machine screw back pressure what role?Back pressure allows the screw to produce enough mechanical energy in the rotation of the reset to melt and mix the plastic, and the back pressure has the following uses.The volatile gases, including air, are discharged to the outer cylinder.Mix the additives (e.g., toner, color, antistatic agent, talc, etc.) and melt evenly.Homogenizing the melt flowing through different screw lengths.Providing uniform and stable plasticizing material to obtain accurate weight of finished products.The back pressure can make up the melt temperature of injection molding machine barrel, rise and set pressure value associated with a large injection molding machine, screw diameter more than 70mm [(2.75in) of the oil pressure can be up to 2.5-4MPa], but need to pay attention to the oil pressure is too high, or is caused by the melt pressure back pressure resistance induction high temperature molten material in the barrel is too high, this kind of situation for heat sensitive plastics production is destructive.And too high back pressure also caused excessive screw and irregular offside, so that the amount of plastic is very unstable. The viscoelastic properties of offside and plastic screw the screw; offside and melt the stored energy. The more energy, the greater the offside screw distance, the energy stored in the screw stops rotating, suddenly beat back, some thermoplasticPlastic beating phenomenon is more severe than other plastic, such as LDPE, HDPE, PP, EVA, PP/EPDM composite and PPVC, compared with GPPS, HIPS, POM, PC, PPO - M and PMMA, more prone to beating phenomenon. For optimum production conditions, the correct back pressure setting is critical. Proper back pressure setting allows the mixture to be properly mixed, and the offside range of the screw does not exceed 0.4mm (0.016in).
- Q:Introduction to injection molding
- Injection molding is a method of producing shapes in industrial products. Products are typically molded by rubber injection and plastic injection. Injection molding can also be divided into injection molding, die casting and die casting. Injection molding machine (referred to as the injection molding machine or injection molding machine) is plastics molding equipment of thermoplastic or thermosetting material using plastic mold made of various shapes, injection molding by injection molding machine and mold.
- Q:General injection molding machine agents need what conditions?
- DKM injection molding machine agent basic requirements: with injection molding machine sales experience, and has a certain after-sales maintenance capabilities
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range