Type: Tube Head Injection
Brand Name: LOG
Model Number: LOG 400S8
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
Injection Weight: 1646
Clamping Force: 4000kn
Opening Stroke: 710mm
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||30 Days|
Product performance and advantages:
Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-400S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
Hydraulic presses have historically been the only option available to molders until Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., LTD introduced the first all-electric injection molding machine in 1983.
Hydraulic machines, although not nearly as precise, are the predominant type in most of the world, with the exception of Japan.Injection molding machines can fasten the molds in either a horizontal or vertical position. The majority of machines are horizontally oriented, but vertical machines are used in some niche applications such as insert molding, allowing the machine to take advantage of gravity. Some vertical machines also don't require the mold to be fastened. There are many ways to fasten the tools to the platens, the most common being manual clamps (both halves are bolted to the platens); however hydraulic clamps (chocks are used to hold the tool in place) and magnetic clamps are also used. The magnetic and hydraulic clamps are used where fast tool changes are required.
- Q:How can the injection machine be set with parameters?
- This problem is too big, ha haSpecific analysis of specific issues
- Q:What are the causes of bubbles in injection molding machines for low-pressure injection molding machines?
- Q:What are the categories of injection molding machines? 5
- Shape can be divided into: horizontal, verticalInjection molding, then small to the product weight, 1G large to a few kilograms have, quite a lot.Because now the injection molding machine manufacturers are based on customer demand to do injection molding machine configuration, such as the general 180T clamping force of the frame, with 36-38mm screw, now the same rack can be the smallest 20mm screw. Should say, as long as you ask what kind of can match what kind of, so that the injection molding, mold force is now not necessarily, according to your product requirements to configure!
- Q:What should be noticed before the machine is stopped when the injection machine is finished?
- Dongguan City Zhen Ying Machinery equipment limited company to remind you: to prolong the life of the injection molding machine, usually must take good care of!
- Q:What kinds of oil are used in the injection molding machine?
- If there is a gear box to use gear oil. All in need of injection molding machine lubricating oil: hydraulic oil, gear oil and hydraulic oil: cuori HM anti-wear hydraulic oil, No. 46, Pu HM hydraulic oil 46 HF-2 hydraulic oil - 46 replacement cycle: a few months. Use time, the answer is basically oil dirty, and other parts of the bearing grease, water, cleaning oil. Recently I went to see many customers, plus two main tanks. Wait, use No. 68 anti-wear hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil。The exchange of trouble. Why change the oil and so on?,There are also die-casting, oil change time, we are not sure, the general minicomputer is a fuel tank. The machine has instructions.
- Q:What's the meaning of the connection between the injection machine and the manipulator?
- 1, 2, 3 power supply4, 5 is the contact output signal (allowing opening), should be connected to the mold valve6, 7 is the contact output signal (allowing die closing), it should be connected to the valve in series8, 9 is the contact output signal (allowing the ejector die), should be connected to the ejector valve10, 11 is the injection machine to return the signal, tells the manipulator to open the mold to complete13, 14 is the injection machine return signal, tell the robot safety door closed15, 16 is the contact output signal, and the recirculation beginsAccording to the actual circuit of the injection molding machine to analyze how to connect the line,
- Q:Structure and principle of motor oil injection motor 5O
- Q:How to adjust the injection machine?
- After the injection molding machine has been installed, it must pass the strict debugging procedure, then can put into the official production. It mainly includes three parts, the whole machine debugging, the injection device debugging, the fitting device debugging and so on.(1) debug the whole machine performance1) check the hydraulic oil in the pressure tank and the oil in the lubricator to ensure adequate supply of hydraulic oil and lubricating oil. The model of the oil shall comply with the requirements of the manual.2) switch on the main power supply, switch on the master switch on the control box, and place the operation mode selector switch on the spot or manually. Start the injection moulding machine and check the running direction of the pump.3) the machine should be started under the condition of no pressure in the hydraulic system, and then adjust the hydraulic system pressure to normal pressure when it is started.4) after the hydraulic pump work, opens the oil cooler cooling water valve, carries on the cooling to the return oil, prevents the oil temperature to be excessively high.5) after the hydraulic pump works for a short time, close the safety door and then close the mold manually, and turn on the pressure gauge to see if the pressure is rising.6) when the car is empty, the manual operation of the machine is carried out by air several times, and the safety door, the indicator lamp and all kinds of valves are observed to be correct and sensitive.7) check relay, limit switch, counting device, total stop button is normal, reliable and sensitive.8) perform semi-automatic test run and automatic operation test, check whether the operation is normal or not.
- Q:Why should the central feed system be used in the injection molding workshop?
- The advantage of using the central feed system in the injection molding workshop is that:1. save energy2. save labor costs3. improve the company's overall image4. keep the factory environment clean and tidy5., centralized management of raw materials to avoid waste of raw materials and pollution6., can isolate the main transmission, reduce noise pollution"Dongguan niasi" the central feeding system adopts the vacuum conveying mode, through the pipeline system will focus on plastic raw materials from the storage tank is transferred to the central dehumidification system will then transport the raw material after drying to each injection molding machine. "Dongguan niasi" the central feeding system adopts "design a machine of a pipe", to ensure the whole system of raw materials for air transport, to prevent the resurgence of the raw material after drying dehumidifying. At the same time, the pipeline can be cleaned up after each conveying cycle to ensure that there is no residual granular material in the pipeline. The material performance of the injection molding machine is guaranteed to be consistent while avoiding the resurgence of the raw material. Under the vacuum negative pressure, the dust in the raw material will be filtered out through the dust filtration system, which will help to improve the quality of the molding products.Please refer to the resources below for a detailed example of the central feeding system!!!
- Q:How to reset the EM-120 origin of the injection machine?
- 6, locking machine to machine hinge straight;7, repeat third steps;8, enter 1 at the default mode 1; move the cursor back to preset 1; appear as input Press confirm again;9, enter 2000 at the preset mode 2;10, repeat the lock die 3 to 4 times to the machine hinge straight, see the actual value of the lock more than how many; 2000 minus the remaining numberValue; enter preset 2;11, reset the high pressure die termination position and adjust the clamping force to the die.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range