Detailed Product Description
Good Sense of Touch
Having strong bonding strength with TPU, Nylon, PVC, polyester, fabric, oilcloth
Mainly used in heat transfer printing, lamination between woven and non-woven fabric,
automobile industry and fire hose etc.
Melting range: 105-115
Particle Size: 0-80um Paste dot
80-200um Scatter for double dot
200-400um Powder scattering
1) 40°C : Excellent
2) 60°C: None
3) 90°C: None
- Q:Is plastic bucket and plastic bottle the same raw material?
- When the number of the triangle in the bottom of the plastic barrel is "3", the main component of the plastic barrel is polyvinyl chloride, also called PVC. This kind of plastic barrels can heat 81 DEG C, and the production process will use a lot of plasticizer (such as plasticizer, DOP) and heavy metal containing heat stabilizer, and the synthesis process is difficult to eliminate the presence of free monomer, these are considered to be toxic. Therefore, this kind of plastic bucket can not be placed people can eat directly, but also can not be recycled. Since the PVC used in this kind of plastic barrel is a kind of plastic which is not high temperature resistant, it can not be used in places where the temperature is higher.
- Q:What material is plastic bag made of?
- Polyethylene (Polyethylene, PE), referred to as PE. It is a high molecular organic compound which is made up of ethylene. Polyethylene is recognized as the best food for contact with food in the world. Non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, in line with food packaging hygiene standards. Polyethylene film, light and transparent, with moisture-proof, anti - oxygen, acid, alkali, air tightness, heat sealing and other outstanding performance. Known as "plastic flowers" laudatory title. It is the most important and most important material in plastic packaging and printing.
- Q:What is Ms plastic material?
- Copolymerization of styrene and methyl methacrylateMS resin is commonly used transparent plastic raw materials, general injection molding and extrusion molding, transparency of nearly PMMA, for optical components / toys / lampshades, lighting, /OA accessories / food containers / household appliances / building materials, etc.
- Q:ABS plastic storage conditions
- If it is ABS raw materials, storage: rainproof, moisture-proof, anti lightPacking is best provided with a PE inner bag for moisture proofThere is no place to pay more attention.
- Q:Does plastic raw material ENBA have toughening effect?
- Both of them are similar, because they are polar and elastic, so they can be used as toughening agents in plastics. The price should be high. There are strong polarity of grafted materials, such as ST-1 and other toughening agents, moderate price, high performance price ratio.
- Q:How many types of plastic materials are there?
- Plastic classification, composition and characteristics, plastic is a widely used synthetic polymer materials, in our daily life, plastic products abound. We wake up from the use of toiletries, the breakfast dishes, to work with the rest of the stationery, with cushions, mattresses, and TV, washing machine, computer shell, and night gave us the light of the lamps in various shapes...... Plastics have gradually replaced many materials and utensils that have been used for decades and centuries with their excellent performance, becoming an indispensable assistant in people's life. Plastic, metal in hard wood, light transparent glass ceramics, corrosion resistance, rubber elasticity and toughness in a body, in addition to daily necessities, plastic more widely used in aerospace, medical equipment, petroleum chemical industry, machinery manufacturing, defense, construction and other industries.
- Q:How to test plastic raw materials?
- Sample appearance quality. The plastic raw material is produced according to the normal production process, and the appearance quality of 10~20 parts is observed. The sample product shall not be cracked, deformed, foamed, broken, expanded or shrunk, and other defects that affect appearance. Smooth surface and clear surface.
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plastic raw materials and recycled materials? Or how to distinguish between raw materials and recycled materials?
- Raw material is crude oil refining, renewable materials are garbage recycling, and some will have additives in the regeneration. If it is not cleaned, there may be impurities.
- Q:Pollution in the production of plastic raw materials from petroleum production
- Petroleum - intermediate - polymerization monomer - resin - plastic particles - plastic products, the process of the above, each will have pollutants!
- Q:What two ingredients fit together to solidify like plastic?
- What is the material of plastics? This is important because even the adhesive with high bond strength can not be well adhered to on some surfaces, such as PTFE.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average