Detailed Product Description
4.Factory price and free sample
We are manufacturer .In the field of chemical raw materials,we are professional!
Welcome to inquire and contact us.
Good flame-retardant, good frothing good preserving, good binding and low heat-conducting rate.Oxygen index over 30(testing after 7-14 days flowing)
This Flame retardant grade EPS can be used as building materials, materials for heat preservation, thermal insulation and for packing precision instruments
used for fire board, eps blocks, fish box production etc.
The EPS series products of our company need to be put on the place where it is cool and ventilated, keep the storage temperature below 20°C in order to minimize the lost of frothing agents from escaping. The lower the temperature is, the better the quality is. The products should avoid rain, fog, snow and lighting up from the sun, static electricity and flame. Once the package material of the products is open, it should be used up as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the remaining EPS might lose its function due to escaping of foaming agents. If the EPS is stored too long, the expandable times might decrease
We also produce HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE,GPPS,HIPS,PP,PVC,PE100,PE80,PC,ABS etc.
More information please feel free to contact me Lafy
4.Specification for reference
|Melt Flow Rate (MFR)||ASTM D-1238||3.8||g/10min|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D-638||≥22||Mpa|
|Tensile Elongation||ASTM D-638||≥45||%|
|Izod Impact Strength||ASTM D-256||≥90||J/M|
|Vicat softening point||ASTM D-1525||99||°C|
|Residual styrene mass content||-||0.05||%|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM D-638||55||g|
|Tensile Modulus||ASTM D-638||1800||MPa|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM D-790||1750||MPa|
|Packing||25kg in pp bag,23MT/1X20FCL|
|Item||Test method||Test conditions||Value||Unit|
|Density||ISO 1183:1987|| ||1040||kg/m3|
|Water absorption||ISO 62:1999|| ||<0.1||%|
|Melt flow rate||ISO 1133:1997||200°C/5kg||3.8||cm3/10min|
|Tensile strength at break||ISO 527-2:1993||50mm/min||55||MPa|
|Heat conduction||DIN 52 612|| ||0.16||W/mK|
|Vicat softening point||ISO 306:1994||B50/oil||93||°C|
|Flame retardance||UL-Standard 94||>1.4mm||94HB||Class|
|Packing||25 in paper bag,23MT/1X20|
|Pentane Content||5.8||% Weight|
|Mean Unexpanded Bead Size||0.65||Millimeters|
|Coefficient of Liner Expension||6.3||Mpa|
|Single Pass Continuous||2||pcf|
|Maximum Continuous Service Temperature||80||°C|
|Packing||25 in paper bag,20MT/1X20'FCL|
- Q:What type of raw material for plastic straw?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization (macromolecules), commonly known as plastic resin (plastics) or (resin), can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:What kind of material is the raw material of plastic pipes?
- Plastic pipe raw material is plastic particles, according to the pipeline production processing performance requirements, with the different requirements of finished products, there are different manufacturers grades, grades and performance differences.
- Q:Chemical, plastic raw materials, plastic raw materials how sub grade?
- That's because the raw material used for making plastic barrels is different. Just like the quality of the clothes, the grades of the fabrics used are different, and the products presented are definitely different.
- Q:What are the plastic raw materials for this purpose?
- Plastic classification, composition and characteristics, plastic is a widely used synthetic polymer materials, in our daily life, plastic products abound.
- Q:What is the ash content of PP plastic raw materials?
- If the PP plastics added talc, glass fiber, mineral fiber and other inorganic additives, there will be ash, the specific ingredients and quantity depends on what is added to it
- Q:What is the difference between PA66 and PA6 plastic raw materials? Differences in price, color, performance, etc
- PA6 also known as nylon 6 is translucent or opaque white particles, thermoplastic, light weight, good toughness, chemical resistance and good durability and other characteristics, generally used for auto parts, machinery parts, electronic products, engineering accessories and other products.
- Q:Application of CPE in plastics industry
- Resin type CPE in the product is also known as "A" material, elastic rubber type CPE has become B type material!Application: in the late 1990s, the domestic demand for high-performance flame-retardant rubber is increasing, especially the development of wire and cable industry and auto parts manufacturing industry, which has led to the consumption demand of rubber based CPE. Rubber based CPE is a kind of special synthetic rubber with good comprehensive properties, heat resistance, ozone aging and good flame retardancy.Mainly used in wire and cable (coal mine cable, UL and VDE standards such as the provisions of the wire), hydraulic hose, hose, adhesive tape, rubber sheet, PVC profiles, pipe modification, magnetic materials, ABS modification, and so on.
- Q:I'd like to know what PP plastic material is PP plastic raw materials cleaning can not use ultrasonic cleaning machine to wash it?
- PP plastic raw materials have many kinds, different plastics, different surface dirt, cleaning method is not the same. In the manufacture of PP plastic raw material, the plastic surface will come with the dirt after processing. The very good market survey, some production factory cleaning PP plastic raw materials, generally with caustic soda, washing powder, detergent to wash these plastic, the effect is not ideal.
- Q:What are the APP of plastic raw materials?
- General plastics (polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, ABS, etc.), thermosetting plastics (phenolic resin, epoxy resin, unsaturated polyester, polyurethane, silicone, amino resin, etc.);
- Q:What raw material (HDPE) made of plastic bags, high transparency, good sense of light master?
- Fillers, also called fillers, can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics and reduce costs. For example, adding wood powder to phenolic resin can greatly reduce the cost, and make phenolic plastic one of the cheapest plastics, and can also significantly improve the mechanical strength. Packing can be divided into two kinds of organic fillers and inorganic filler, the former such as wood powder, rags, paper and all kinds of fabric, the latter such as glass fiber, diatomite, asbestos, carbon black.
Our company has advanced production workshop, equipped with the most advanced production line .In addition ,our company has independent research laboratory for our excellent scientific research personnel to develop new products. Our company using the ability of independent research and development to improve the production constantly ,but also pay much attention to the high quality . We welcome you to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range