Detailed Product Description
particle size:-250 Mesh
factory outlet price...
1,High-conductivity oxygen-free copper
2,For wire and cable
3,Thickness :0.1-0 .8 mm
4,Width :20-420mm Copperbelt Specification
TU1 TU2(T2) C10200 C1020
Quality standard Depth 0.1mm-0.8mm
Side camber ≤150mm/n
Eiectic conductivity ≥100%
Tensile Strenhth ≥195MPA
Oxygen Content ≤0.0008%
- Q:What material is plastic bag made of?
- Shrinkfilm-- shrink film (Shrinkfilm) is a thermoplastic film that is stretched during production, contracted, and subjected to thermal air treatment or infrared irradiation during use. After heat treatment, the film is wrapped tightly in the package, and the shrinkage force reaches the maximum value in the cooling stage and can be stored for a long time. LDPE-- low density polyethylene (LDPE), low density polyethylene (HDPE), or LDPE, is the most widely used plastic packaging and printing industry in many countries. The specific gravity is 0.92 ~ 0.93, and can float in water. Low crystallinity (60%), under the pressure of 1000 ~ 3000kg/C square meters of bulk polymerization of high pressure polyethylene. At 23 degrees centigrade, the density is about 0.92. It is difficult to roll forming and is suitable for tubular films. Applicable to food packaging, fiber packaging, daily necessities packaging. Degradable plastic bags mark
- Q:What is the difference between EPS plastic particles and PS? What materials are represented?
- EPS is a foaming agent that is used to make foam, which is the white foam that is packed in the TV and refrigerator.
- Q:What are the raw materials of foam plastics and how do they come out?
- The foaming agents for epoxy resins are two types: physical foaming agents and chemical foaming agents. Physical foaming agents are mainly low boiling liquid, such as three chloro methane (F11), three chlorine, three fluorine ethane (F112), two chlorine, two fluorine methane (F12) and so on. By using the curing heat of the epoxy resin, the liquid with low boiling point is evaporated, and the gas is released, and the products are small in density and low in thermal conductivity. But fluorine hydrocarbons have a damaging effect on the atmosphere and are often used to spray foaming processes. According to the experts of China epoxy resin industry association, toluene and so on can be used as auxiliary foaming agent. In addition to foaming, it also acts as a curing reaction, a heat absorber and a diluent.
- Q:What are the plastic raw materials for this purpose?
- From the bathroom supplies we use when we wake up, the tableware we use for breakfast, the stationery we use for work and study, the seat cushion for sleeping, the mattress, and the shell of TV set, washing machine and computer
- Q:How are plastic products made? What is the raw material of plastics?
- 1, simply say, use an injection molding machine to melt the material at high temperatures and then inject the mold into the mold at high pressure.2, raw materials are materials that have not been processed. Plastic raw material is standing (smaller than soybean).Generally ABS, PS, PP, and so on, these materials are not the same.3, melting at high temperatures, and stamping (I haven't seen)4, iron or steel mold, to see what your home appliance plastic parts, what kind of mold is it!
- Q:What's the difference between recycled plastic bucket and plastic bucket made of raw material?
- What's the difference between recycled material and plastic bucket? Some plastic barrels are more white, and some plastic barrels feel transparent color, darker color. They say it's made of raw materials.
- Q:Plastic raw materials are granular, why not powder?
- Like PP and PVC, they all have powder. Only powdery materials are liable to cause dust poisoning. In fact, the powder material in the performance of granular to better, but in the processing of molding difficult.
- Q:What are the bulk density, size and moisture content of the general plastic material?
- Another density, independent of particle size, is the true density.Low-density polyethylene: true density of 0.910 ~ 0. 925g / cm3True density of linear low-density polyethylene 0.917-0.923 g/cm3
- Q:How to test plastic raw materials?
- Thermal stability test of size and appearance quality. Place the product in a 8020C oven, 24H, and cool down to 2350C (2H). Measure the size of the same measuring point before and after the test, and calculate the percentage change rate. And observe the appearance quality changes, dimensional change rate of <0.2%, appearance is not allowed to have deformation, crack, expansion, surface gray, discoloration and other phenomena.
- Q:How many types of plastics are there?
- Name: ABS engineering plastics, can be used for connecting piece, seat back, seat board, it is able to perform plastic electroplating (water plating) the main raw material.
Our main products are plastic extruding machines, plastic film blowing machines,geomembrane lines, geonet lines, plastic pipe lines, blowing film machine ,film making machine ,agricullture film machine green house film machine pe hrink machine and pof machine all kinds of plastic machienry etc. We can also design products or lines according to customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||percent of export
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range