Detailed Product Description
temporary pool fence
welds are fairly strong
high quality low carbon steel wire, Q235
Made from raw material
temporary pool fence
This is a kind of mobiled,repetitious using fencing product.It is mainly used in various building site or mine site for security protecting,exclosure and so on.
1>fence panel;:plastic flim+wood/metal pallet
2>fence post:every post pack with a plastic bag(the cap is covered well on the post)+pallet
3>accessory:small plastic bag+carton box
Mild steel wire ,Superior quality low carbon steel wire, pre-crimped.
Our temporary fencing systems can quickly and easily be installed, without the need to disturb the surface area by digging holes or laying foundations.
1. Temporary fencing to secure construction sites and private property.
2. Temporary fencing of residential housing sites.
3. Temporary fencing and crowd control barriers for major public events, sports,ect.
4. Temporary safety fencing for swimming pools.And many other uses
Using high quality of Iron Rod as raw material. Usually the surface treatment is Galvanized after welding.The fence obtain very strong powers to resist the concussion. Because there are some bends on the fence.
- Q:PVC what chemicals do you need for plastic surface treatment?
- Different processing methods are often required for different materials.
- Q:What material is best for plastic gears?
- At present, the demand for plastic gear with high wear resistance and noiseless gear is very strong. POLYMSJ noiseless nylon composite occupies a leading position in this field. If it doesn't solve the problem, you can try it out.
- Q:Characteristics of rigid polyurethane foam made of polyurethane raw material
- Adhesive force: strong adhesive ability, and can be firmly bonded to concrete, masonry, wood, steel, asphalt, rubber and so on;Thermal conductivity: 0.017-0.022W/m.k, lower than rock wool, glass wool, polystyrene board, extruded panels and other building insulation materials;Hydrophobic property: hydrophobic rate 95% above;
- Q:What are the raw materials for making plastics?
- 1. the main component of plastic raw material is resin2: plastic raw material is made of polymer synthetic resin (polymer) as the main ingredients penetrate various auxiliary materials or additives, in particular temperature, has the plasticity and fluidity under pressure, can be molded into shape and maintain the same shape of material under certain conditions.
- Q:What are the raw materials needed for making plastic bags?
- In addition, the bag color and performance requirements are not high, you can choose recycled polyethylene. Plastic can be recycled, because of the repeated use of processing, non-toxic, tasteless new plastic become cloudy, less than the original hygiene and color requirements. But this plastic bag is made from recycled material, which is environmentally friendly, and the price is 10% to 50% lower than that of the new material bag
- Q:ABS plastic storage conditions
- Plastic materials generally react with light and oxygen for a long time to become yellow and brittle
- Q:What material is the disc made of, metal or plastic?
- In general, the substrate is colorless and transparent polycarbonate board, in the entire disc, it is not only the carrier of the groove, but also the physical shell of the whole cd.
- Q:Commonly used plastic products, which are made of what raw materials, which can be recycled, I hope to get a professional answer in detail
- In daily life, we can directly contact or perceived plastic, is the most common plastics routine, mainly include five categories: PE (polyethylene), PP (polypropylene), ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plastic), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), PS (polystyrene), these five categories accounted for plastics the vast majority of plastic raw materials used, the basic can be classified as special plastic varieties, such as: PPS (PPS), PPO (polyphenylene ether), PA (polyamide), PC (polycarbonate), POM (POM), they are in daily life in the small amount of the product, mainly used in industry and engineering the national defense science and technology and other high-end fields, such as automotive, aerospace, construction, communications and other fields.
- Q:Dissolve in 0.3 of the LDPE plastic raw materials what?
- However, according to ASTM's D-1248-84, the density range of 0.926 to 0.940 g / cm3 is of medium density polyethylene (MDPE). A new generation of LLDPE expands its density to a plastic body (0.890 to 0.915 g / cubic centimeter) and an elastomer (<0.890 g / cm3). But the American Plastics Industry Association (SPI) and the American Plastics Industry Council (APC) extend the range of LLDPE to plastic bodies, not elastomers. In the 80s of the last century, Union Carbide and Dow Chemical called their early sales of elastomers and elastomers as very low density polyethylene (VLDPE) and ultra low density polyethylene (ULDPE) resins.
- Q:What can recycled plastics do?
- Plastic has good processability, easy to shape, such as: blow, extrusion, pressure, easy cutting, easy welding. In daily life there are many plastics can granulation, such as waste food bags, sandals, wire, plate, agricultural film, pipe, barrels, pots, and packaged with all kinds of waste plastic products can be repeatedly processing, production of plastic raw materials, through special process and formula for making machine parts and components; the system can be used for water, farm machinery, packing bag, cement bag;
Our company has staff members who are young, with higher education and rich working experience. Our company has gone into a right track and has set up good cooperative relationships with many manufacturers who have showed more interests in the new technologies that are designed by us, offering good support to our Group. With the advantages of located in a coastal developed area, our company will remedy the defects of low information and inconvenient commercial operating modes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||HACCP ;ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range