Detailed Product Description
particle size:-250 Mesh
factory outlet price...
1,High-conductivity oxygen-free copper
2,For wire and cable
3,Thickness :0.1-0 .8 mm
4,Width :20-420mm Copperbelt Specification
TU1 TU2(T2) C10200 C1020
Quality standard Depth 0.1mm-0.8mm
Side camber ≤150mm/n
Eiectic conductivity ≥100%
Tensile Strenhth ≥195MPA
Oxygen Content ≤0.0008%
- Q:What are the main biodegradable plastic bags made of?
- The degradable plastic bags made of polyethylene and starch, but this can only be degradable plastic plastic degradation into smaller chunks of plastic, plastic compositions did not completely disappear, so its degradation is limited.
- Q:What plastic material has great impact resistance?
- Plastic raw materials Linai the maximum impact strength is MC nylon, the impact strength was > 500 kg. L cm / cm, nylon 11 cm / cm - 380 kg. The impact strength of polycarbonate, poly (phenol oxide), F-46, poly phenol, Yaan, low pressure polyethylene, polypropylene and nylon 1010 unreinforced is continuous".
- Q:What kinds of plastic properties can be divided into thermal properties?
- A. thermoplastic(a) polyvinyl chloride (PVC)Is the most widely used plastic varieties. Polyvinyl chloride resin is made from poly (vinyl chloride) monomer. According to the amount of plasticizer, it is divided into hard PVC and soft PVC. The former adds 30~70 phr of plasticizer <5 in 100 heavy resins, and the latter adds plasticizers.Physical properties: the relative density of hard PVC is 1.35 to 1.60, which is 1 / 5 of carbon steel; the relative density of soft PVC is 1.2 ~ 1.4.The water absorption rate of hard PVC is very low. The water absorption rate in long-term immersion in water is <0.5%; the soaking water is 24h, and the water absorption is 0.05%. The permeability of PVC is very low.The glass state temperature of PVC is 80~85 DEG C, the viscosity is 180 DEG C, the decomposition temperature is 240~260 DEG C (including stabilizer), and the brittleness temperature is -50 ~ -60 DEG C.The recommended temperature range of hard PVC is, in principle, maintained in terms of brittleness and glass temperature. If it is used above 50 degrees, necessary measures should be taken.The pure PVC, without stabilizers, begins to decompose at 150 C, releases hydrogen chloride, and further accelerates its decomposition. It decomposes faster than 180 DEG C. The polyvinyl chloride with the stabilizer decomposes the temperature to 240~260 degrees centigrade, but breaks down hydrogen chloride if used for 220 years. The material changes from dark grey to yellow brown, or even black. Therefore, in welding, we should try to avoid this phenomenon, the linear expansion coefficient of hard polyvinyl chloride is (5~6) X10-5 / DEG, 5-6 times larger than carbon steel. Therefore, when installing polyvinyl chloride pipes, expansion joints or bracing shall be installed to prevent deformation. When polyvinyl chloride is used as lining or bonding with other materials, the peeling phenomenon may be considered when heated.
- Q:The difference between resin and plastics
- Resin material: it is natural, extracted from plants, the cost is higher. Plastic: it is chemical material, extracted from petroleum, Chen is lower
- Q:Characteristics and uses of CA plastics
- Because of its characteristics and quality of different varieties are different, generally use as general plastics, in addition to avoid the use of related in food packaging, medical devices and health fields, the other is used. For example, car interior and exterior shell, household appliances and other daily necessities, mainly low price.
- Q:What are the materials for making plastic buckets? How many are there?
- Any theory can be made of plastic barrel type container, but for performance and cost considerations, the vast majority of plastic barrels are polyethylene or polypropylene products, drinking machine bucket is the use of polycarbonate (PC). The specific use of what material, to see what you plan to install.
- Q:What are the heavy bags in the plastic material?
- (polypropylene) English Name: Polypropylene, PP plastic concept, proportion polypropylene, also includes propylene and a small amount of ethylene copolymer. PP granular material is natural, cylindrical particles, smooth particles
- Q:Application of CPE in plastics industry
- Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) for saturated polymer materials, the appearance of white powder, non-toxic and tasteless, has excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, chemical resistance and aging resistance, good oil resistance, flame retardancy and coloring properties.
- Q:Can PE material be used as food grade plastic?
- Plastic film PE the main consumption areas, because of its more and more used in consumption and transportation, the development of the relationship between demand and the overall economic situation is bigger, basically maintain a slightly higher than the national GDP growth, the growth momentum of stable existence of rigid demand. From the flexible packaging film production statistics, since 2006, the average increase rate of 13%, but also confirms the steady growth of plastic film. Another important consumption area of polyethylene is plastic pipe, and its output increases with the pace of urbanization in China, and the increase of municipal pipeline construction projects is increasing. In the next few years, the municipal water supply and drainage, gas pipelines, and urban underground power, communication, sheathing and pipelines will continue to be the focus of development in recent years.
- Q:What are the specific differences between plastics and plastics?
- General characteristics of plastic raw materials (LC plastic raw materials wholesale, high temperature resistant plastic materials, PPS, LCP, PET, PA, PES plastic raw material suppliers):1) the plastic material is heated and compressed, and the coefficient of linear expansion is much larger than that of metal;2) the stiffness of a general plastic material is one order lower than that of the metal;3) the mechanical properties of plastic raw materials will decrease obviously when heated for a long time;4) the general plastic material is temporarily subjected to stress at normal temperature and below its yield strength, and permanent deformation occurs;5) plastic raw materials wholesale, sensitive to notch damage;6) the mechanical properties of plastic raw materials are usually much lower than those of metals, but some composite materials have higher specific strength and specific modulus than metals. If the products are properly designed, they will be more effective;7) the mechanical properties of reinforced plastic raw materials are various;8) some plastic materials absorb moisture and cause changes in size and properties;9) some plastics are flammable.
Our main products are plastic extruding machines, plastic film blowing machines,geomembrane lines, geonet lines, plastic pipe lines, blowing film machine ,film making machine ,agricullture film machine green house film machine pe hrink machine and pof machine all kinds of plastic machienry etc. We can also design products or lines according to customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||percent of export
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range